Submission and slavery

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by AlisonWand, Dec 2, 2011.

1. AlisonWand

AlisonWand Member

Albums:
    Anyone have experience in here in taking the role of sub/slave? Would love to hear some experiences...

2. thehighheelsgirl

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Had a wife who was submissive in that way...

Now, in a relationship where the tables have been turned and I take that roll.
    But, I figure you are asking women....

4. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

Had some minor experiences growing up but my first * real * sub/slave was my now Ex Wife...... but as of late ....all I had where Net pets n Subs .....one in my profile is my latest ... still traing but very naughty on cam .lol.

5. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

I am submissive and are all the women in my family. Being submissive doesn't mean being a slave. Being submissive means you know your role and duty within a relationship and everyone has respect for their position with in the family structure. Slavery means having no control in what you say or do. Please respect the role of the submissive woman don't look down upon a role we have chosen.

Grampareg likes this.
  6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I think the question posed was not for women who are submissive, as in taking on what some view as a "traditional" role for women, rather, it was intended for women who identify as submissive/slaves to a Dom/Domme partner. And yes, many do have quite a bit of control, and certainly input on the bounds of their relationships, even as slaves. *recalls a fave group on FetLife titled "Mouthy Subs" (IIRC)* :biggrin1:

To the OP, there are a few posters who are in active submissive relationships, although I'm not sure many visit regularly. If you would like to use the search function, BellyDancer offers some interesting post on the topic - http://www.lpsg.org/53228-bdsm-male-female-domination-vs.html

I would like to read about your experiences.

7. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

lol ooops yes you are correct. I shouldn't have read so much into it. I am a sub/slave during sex and sex play.

8. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been an owned submissive before and am currently under consideration by a potential Sir/Master. I've also owned a submissive sissy (a biologically male person who occasionally cross-dressed, behaved as a woman and was perceived as a woman) . Interestingly enough, my potential Sir has a wife, who is under consideration by -me- as my slave. Currently they're a married, 24/7 total power exchange Master/slave. I am hoping that I will be their third, as a fun little switchy gal.

The Lady who was my Mistress for a while required general service, among other things. I helped her tidy up around the house, as well as accepting pain for our mutual pleasure. Sometimes it was as punishment, for when I made a mistake. I've never been, and most likely never will be a bratty/mouthy submissive. I'm much happier doing what I'm told when I -do- submit to someone. I was once punished for a misunderstanding by being beaten with a wooden kitchen utensil (yay, improvisation). On the other hand, I have had needles pushed through parts of my body for fun.

For every dominant that I've had any form of actual relationship with, I typically am given some various tasks to perform, whether it's only something required once, or on a regular basis. Right now my potential girl is working on using larger toys gradually, so that she'll be able to handle me fisting her eventually. My sissy had some various interesting punishments in the past, for infractions. At one point, since she didn't like domestic work, I made her clean my entire bathroom. Initially I gave her cleaning supplies. If it wasn't spotless by the time she was done, she was going to have clean it all with her tongue/without tools. She was also never allowed to sit on any of the furniture if we were in private. It served as a constant reminder that she was "lesser", that she was mine to do as I pleased with. Annnnd now I'm feeling lazy, so that's all I'm writing for now :p

BUNTY007 likes this.
  9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was going to edit some of this to dwell on a few key points, but the whole thing is well-written and clear that I just didn't want to leave anything out :biggrin1:

True switches genuinely fascinate me, as I'm a strict Dom and cannot imagine actually attempting another role. Much as with being unable to bottom, I understand that something profoundly pleasurable is out of my grasp, but I cannot undo what makes me me; instead I focus on being the best me possible.

Another point of interest is the degree to which you carry play into a more fully integrated part of your life than is my choice. I can be as ruthless and demanding during play as anyone else, but when the play is over I need to feel that the catharsis has been reached and be able to return to the banal realities of my life, in which I'm an autonomous part of a relationship or society in general (if I'm unpartnered, like now). I have seen the dynamics of Dom(me)/sub, Sir(Mistress)/boy(boi) and Master(Mistress)/slave relationships at work, in both all-gay and in pansexual understandings; I respect the decisions others make regarding such arrangements, but prefer the lone wolf/player option for myself. That's one of my principle limits, and not everyone within the BDSM community here accepts it as genuine, most especially the Dom(me)s and Masters: they find my attitude pretty dilettantesque. Oh well: it's not like I live to please them anyway :rolleyes:

The pansexual movement intrigues me greatly, but as I am HIV+ and a strict serosorter (I don't play mixed-status because I don't play safe), it's probably always to remain an illusive dream/fantasy.

The third part, and separate from the point made above is your interest in forming a genuine triad (if I read your post correctly). Over the ~34 years that I've been part of the gay community, I've encountered more than a few triads; in fact, when I was 19 I was invited to join the odd arrangement of being in a completely open triad. After much consideration I declined just at the moment that the invite was rescinded, to everyone's mutual relief. Though I know that there must be exceptions that prove the rule, I've never personally seen a triad endure much more than a few years. That in no way belittles the experience for all involved parties, but it does speak to the inherent impermanence triads would seem to offer. But is that really so different from our experiences in the BDSM subculture more generally?

Anyway: thanks for such a great post! I'm going to have to review your posting history and follow you more closely. I sincerely admire your POV and value such contributions as those I've quoted from above.

10. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I've considered myself polyamorous for the last year or so. It took me a bit to realize that I'm just not a one partner kind of a woman. I've been interested in kinky stuff since way before I should have known about it, and have been involved with my local community since I was 18 off and on. I've thought that a male/female couple would be ideal for me, since I like masculinity and femininity. I'm hopeful that the relationship with my potential Sir and kitty-girl works out, but time shall tell. I'm going to visit them in February, after talking to them for the last two years. I've known of a few triads, and many polyamorous relationships. Honesty is key, blah blah blah. It's a whole other level of complication that we would be mixing 24/7 Dominance/submission into it too. I -really- like them though... and being able to have a Master while also being able to top, and let out my inner sadist? :D UNF

BUNTY007 likes this.
  11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Is "kitty-girl" the female equivalent to a "pup"?

That's the newest twist on this whole Dom/sub thing, and the one I understand the least (especially the howling :eek:)

12. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llu5fsE70g1qkcq4oo1_500.jpg

It's not the equivalent you might be thinking of for in the leather community. It's human pet play. :) Also different from being a furry, which she is not. Also, no ears or tail or feline behavior during sex, at least not for her. Which is perfectly fine by me. I like humans for sex, not animals :p Ironically enough, I originally started talking to her after following her Questions & Answers vlogs on youtube for a while.. I also partake in feline-human-petplay. I kind of would like to have a puppy at some point too.

BUNTY007 likes this.
  13. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

which ones? As a male dom over a female sub?

Or as a male sub under a female dom?

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems as though "kitty-girls" and "pups" are at least somewhat analogous. Despite the occasional accessorizing (collars, leashes, cages/pens), most pups most of the time play as humans; those who ape canine behaviors (licking, barking/howling or that ridiculous Astro-speak :rolleyes:) really turn me off. It just seems like an odd fantasy to act out.

It's a pretty new thing. I've been in the scene since the late 70s and have only come across it in the last two or three years. I think it formed in the BDSM community more as a variation on role-play than for any other reason, though there's an undeniable dominance/discipline factor involved.

Kitty-girl sounds much more cuddling/stroking/loving; pups as a rule are usually very energetic and tend to favor rougher play.

15. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    I find myself loving the submissive side of me. My bi relationship with, actually who was my bf's gf wanted me to be dominant. It just wasn't for me. I always been submissive for a lady, now love the feeling of being submissive for him. He's great with the sexual side but has a hard time being strict outside the bedroom.

Not that it would ruin our relationship but I would love it 24/7 and not just during sex or our playtime. I finally got him to spank me but it was playful and was hoping for a real tear drop spanking. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

16. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    When having sex with a dom I often hum negro spirituals and adapt a uneducated southern accents

and say mastah instead of master

17. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my relatively little experience with human pet play, puppies tend to also lean more towards being trainable. Kitties are much more likely to be mischievous and just... goof off/ignore what they're told to do. Ponies also tend to focus more on being trained. Both puppies and ponies also are often showed off to others.

Just to add to the already complex facets of D/s and human pet-play, I also know a lot of furries who are into pet-play, while considering it separate from being a furry.

18. D_Fiona_Farvel

I would enjoy reading about both experiences. Also, how you made the transition or if you always leaned switch/submissive?

Personally, I'm more dominant, however, there are two partners with whom I have willing and passionately taken on a submissive role. In my experience, I know the change was/is more due to the person, but am curious to understand if you've struggled with the roles or when the opportunity presented, dove headlong in and found it was a good fit for you at that moment in life?

19. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I will say, that my experiences thus far of being submissive to a man vs to a woman have been incredibly different. The men all want sex mixed in with the sadism/masochism, dominance/submission, etc. The women haven't really cared that much. It was much more about the fetishes than orgasms. :)

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

Interesting observations!

My experience in a dominant role is limited to men-- and now I wondering why I never considered taking on that role with a woman --with men there's always been a sexual charge, and usually a sexual release (unless denial plays a part) based in the D/s or other activity. However, when submissive to a male figure I found there was something satisfying about his behaviors, which I found pleasurable even without the sexual element. Although, sex was a major part of how we concluded our play (I'm not a lifestyler, so would be hours not days).

Hmm, will have to ponder.

Draft saved Draft deleted