Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Is a submissive top a thing? I don't see it much on here. It's usually the bottom that has to be submissive and take whatever is being offered. I'm not necessarily looking for power bottom perspective but more of a Dom bottom. The bottom who wants anal pleasure in their own way at the own speed. I suppose this could be in flux as the Sub top learns what the bottom usually wants and how they experience pleasure but nothing assumed.

In my sexual experience travels, it seems that the bottom either has to sit and ride or be left to whatever the top wants. So, I'm just looking to see what this forum has experienced, has seen, or whatever.

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've met a few tops, specially big dicked ones who had pretty submissive personality. I haven't had sex with them, but from their stories or conversations with their partners, I can tell they were pretty submissive in bed too.

Some where starfishes, just layed there with their dick out for others to ride, some where prone to being manhandled.

I find the concept hot, tho, would be that dom bottom you talked about, had a top on a leash while I pleasure myself with his body... but they are usually shy, won't see them much in the wild.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I've met a few tops, specially big dicked ones who had pretty submissive personality. I haven't had sex with them, but from their stories or conversations with their partners, I can tell they were pretty submissive in bed too.

Some where starfishes, just layed there with their dick out for others to ride, some where prone to being manhandled.

I find the concept hot, tho, would be that dom bottom you talked about, had a top on a leash while I pleasure myself with his body... but they are usually shy, won't see them much in the wild.
I wonder if what I'm thinking of is a service top? A top that is eager to please and can be commanded to do something for you....

D

deleted1074483

i'm not a submissive top but i do love it when my bf occasionally takes control and just uses me/my dick, he'll push/pin me down and hold me there whilst he sucks me off, rides my cock just as he pleases and completely satisfy himself. i have to say i do love it as usually its the top who has to do all the 'work' of sex so to 'lay back' and just enjoy the whole experience.

in our normal sex life while i may lead/take control my bf is not a submissive/lay there type and i'd not like that in a guy - there are lots of us tops who like to ensure that our partners enjoy their experience as much as we do and who expect the bottom guy to put as much effort into the sexual experience and not just lay there.

n my sexual experience travels, it seems that the bottom either has to sit and ride or be left to whatever the top wants
so for me and all my sexual experiences as a top this has never been what i look for or want to experience with a guy. I've met bottom guys who do look for this and expect this though but not sure if that is because they think its how it works between two guys or if they truly want that? Seems from a lot of bottom guys on this site it is truly what they look for??!!

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
i'm not a submissive top but i do love it when my bf occasionally takes control and just uses me/my dick, he'll push/pin me down and hold me there whilst he sucks me off, rides my cock just as he pleases and completely satisfy himself. i have to say i do love it as usually its the top who has to do all the 'work' of sex so to 'lay back' and just enjoy the whole experience.

in our normal sex life while i may lead/take control my bf is not a submissive/lay there type and i'd not like that in a guy - there are lots of us tops who like to ensure that our partners enjoy their experience as much as we do and who expect the bottom guy to put as much effort into the sexual experience and not just lay there.

so for me and all my sexual experiences as a top this has never been what i look for or want to experience with a guy. I've met bottom guys who do look for this and expect this though but not sure if that is because they think its how it works between two guys or if they truly want that? Seems from a lot of bottom guys on this site it is truly what they look for??!!

A one-trick pony does get boring, of course. Tops who just wants a hole for a bf are like bottoms who want pole for a bf. Likewise, a top assuming that their bottom gets automatic pleasure and a bottoms who think their top just want them to bounce on their D.

Often, especially now that i haven't been able to be penetrated for many months, years even, pleasurably i feel the need a top who can help put me in a headspace of sorts make me feel comfortable. As my husband knows, once i get comfortable i can turn into a dominant bottom. I am asexual so that may dictate my propensity to not initiate sexual contact. I can really get into oral and if I'm feeling good i can actually enjoy myself.

It all comes down to communication and consent. It's all very sexy and a turn on.

D

deleted1074483

a top who can help put me in a headspace of sorts make me feel comfortable
this i think is most important aspect of sex - if both in the right headspace (appreciate you're talking about your asexuality) and both make each other feel comfortable, safe, secure, trusted etc then sex is amazing, enjoyable and allows time for expression both ways.

• Love
Reactions: Gj816 and nhguy78

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
this i think is most important aspect of sex - if both in the right headspace (appreciate you're talking about your asexuality) and both make each other feel comfortable, safe, secure, trusted etc then sex is amazing, enjoyable and allows time for expression both ways.
Ah, yes. Sexual expression is a good phrase. How can I help you? How can you help me?

About asexuality, it's a common misconception that asexuality is the lack of libido but only a lack of sexual attraction. I got the good libido, though. For me, it's more like a kink. Vanilla sex can be a kink for me.

D

deleted3995701

I wonder if what I'm thinking of is a service top? A top that is eager to please and can be commanded to do something for you....
It is and I need one. I love the idea of having a service top on call. Someone I can pull load after load out of and they're there for me to enjoy any way I like knowing they're going to get theirs no matter what.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
It is and I need one. I love the idea of having a service top on call. Someone I can pull load after load out of and they're there for me to enjoy any way I like knowing they're going to get theirs no matter what.
Without assuming, they've communicated that servicing is what they like to do? I would not look for a slave or me be Master or Dom.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted3995701

Without assuming, they've communicated that servicing is what they like to do? I would not look for a slave or me be Master or Dom.
You would have to communicate. That's how you find someone into being a service top. You establish what you need so later on you can call them up and say "I need some dick, you in?".

D

deleted6636031

Ι guess it more has to do how it works out. And what I mean..if the bottom is a power bottom it make look like the top is more submissive. Or if the top is generally dominant he might makes the bottom look like a submissive one.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I guess they mean power bottom when they say dom bottom.
Ive heard multiple definitions of power bottom and unsure if there is a community-accepted definition.

One definition i heard is a bottom who can take whatever the Dom top wants to give, can keep going, is capable riding but the focus is usually on the top, not the bottom. Is this the definition?

Same with sub top and service top.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted6636031

Ive heard multiple definitions of power bottom and unsure if there is a community-accepted definition.

One definition i heard is a bottom who can take whatever the Dom top wants to give, can keep going, is capable riding but the focus is usually on the top, not the bottom. Is this the definition?

Same with sub top and service top.
I know it more like the bottom.who takes charge. Who actually asks the top to fuck him harder doesn't scream or moan like a bitch but can handle anything. More like a dom top actually

D

deleted3995701

It might be subjective or regional, definitions could have evolved meanings depending on which generation you talk to.

Service tops by definition are there to provide a service of topping, have cock will travel. (No relationship needed)

Sub Tops imo would be in a D/s relationship where the top needs the connection to a dominant bottom.

A Power Bottom is good to go almost anytime. You need a hole and they're your guy. (No relationship needed)

A sub bottom would need the D/s relationship for the connection to someone.

None of this is anything like a Master/slave-master/Slave relationship where there's a sense of ownership.

Some people live the life 24/7, some only in the bedroom(bars/parties/public boardwalk).

Moving into a bdsm lifestyle requires a lot of thought, conversation, communication and trust.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
It might be subjective or regional, definitions could have evolved meanings depending on which generation you talk to.

Service tops by definition are there to provide a service of topping, have cock will travel. (No relationship needed)

Sub Tops imo would be in a D/s relationship where the top needs the connection to a dominant bottom.

A Power Bottom is good to go almost anytime. You need a hole and they're your guy. (No relationship needed)

A sub bottom would need the D/s relationship for the connection to someone.

None of this is anything like a Master/slave-master/Slave relationship where there's a sense of ownership.

Some people live the life 24/7, some only in the bedroom(bars/parties/public boardwalk).

Moving into a bdsm lifestyle requires a lot of thought, conversation, communication and trust.

So a service top would be the top equivalent of power bottom?

I guess what i would want or need isn't really any particular type of top. I mean if a top wants to top me I'd want them to take charge but first and foremost love all things ass and pleasuring it.