Submissive tops

D

deleted3995701

So a service top would be the top equivalent of power bottom?
Not equivalent. Adjacent?

IMO A power bottom is in it for themselves and would take on all cocks available to satiate the unquenchable ass hunger. I don't believe a PB cares who fucks them once they start getting into the groove.

A service top provides topping to one(or more) persons on request.

A Bull might be the equivalent of the Power Bottom. They exist and need to fuck throats, holes, a bent leg, an arm pit, that's what they do. Like a PB needing poles, a Bull needs holes. I don't think a Bull cares who they fuck when the party's rockin.

Once you get into specifics of what is what and who's supposed to do or be what, it gets very complicated on paper. The easiest and sadly rarest way to figure out what works for you is to talk to a person in the lifestyle face to face. Don't be shy and do ask a million questions. People with lifestyle kinks are generally open to honest discussion about it.

One of the best introductory ways to get involved with any aspect of the lifestyle is a BDSM Munch(not what it sounds like).

A Munch is a public get together, usually over coffee and snacks and held in safe or accepting public places. Sex or overt acts is almost always frowned upon and the offender would probably be asked to leave.

You get to meet people into different lifestyles and talk about anything kink related or informational. You get to network and maybe make new friends. None of which is discouraged and if you and a person happen to duck out of the meeting and head away from the Munch to play, no one cares. Kinda like cruising, don't be overt and drooly. You get bant pretty quick and no one goes to a munch to hook up normally.

The point of Munches are networking and community.

This is extremely important in BDSM lifestyles because there are so many vulnerable people involved. A good community can help each other much like a support group where as no community leaves people in shitty situations, alone. There is a remarkable number of bad/inexperienced Doms and horrific Masters and conversely, there are people willing to subject themselves to atrocities because they don't know any better and think that's what the life is all about.

There is a happy medium mixed into BDSM, it's all A la carte and nothing says you have to live it 24/7. Learn a ton, ask more questions and talk to people who share an interest.

Also, pretty stoned and feel weird. Probably won't remember writing this. Thinking of the fun bits of the life got my dick hard. Thank you for unintentionally bringing back the memories.

D

deleted18388141

I met a few if submissive tops and only un chats and i liked it a lot

Reactions: nhguy78

throwaway76

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not equivalent. Adjacent?

IMO A power bottom is in it for themselves and would take on all cocks available to satiate the unquenchable ass hunger. I don't believe a PB cares who fucks them once they start getting into the groove.

A service top provides topping to one(or more) persons on request.

A Bull might be the equivalent of the Power Bottom. They exist and need to fuck throats, holes, a bent leg, an arm pit, that's what they do. Like a PB needing poles, a Bull needs holes. I don't think a Bull cares who they fuck when the party's rockin.

Once you get into specifics of what is what and who's supposed to do or be what, it gets very complicated on paper. The easiest and sadly rarest way to figure out what works for you is to talk to a person in the lifestyle face to face. Don't be shy and do ask a million questions. People with lifestyle kinks are generally open to honest discussion about it.

One of the best introductory ways to get involved with any aspect of the lifestyle is a BDSM Munch(not what it sounds like).

A Munch is a public get together, usually over coffee and snacks and held in safe or accepting public places. Sex or overt acts is almost always frowned upon and the offender would probably be asked to leave.

You get to meet people into different lifestyles and talk about anything kink related or informational. You get to network and maybe make new friends. None of which is discouraged and if you and a person happen to duck out of the meeting and head away from the Munch to play, no one cares. Kinda like cruising, don't be overt and drooly. You get bant pretty quick and no one goes to a munch to hook up normally.

The point of Munches are networking and community.

This is extremely important in BDSM lifestyles because there are so many vulnerable people involved. A good community can help each other much like a support group where as no community leaves people in shitty situations, alone. There is a remarkable number of bad/inexperienced Doms and horrific Masters and conversely, there are people willing to subject themselves to atrocities because they don't know any better and think that's what the life is all about.

There is a happy medium mixed into BDSM, it's all A la carte and nothing says you have to live it 24/7. Learn a ton, ask more questions and talk to people who share an interest.

Also, pretty stoned and feel weird. Probably won't remember writing this. Thinking of the fun bits of the life got my dick hard. Thank you for unintentionally bringing back the memories.
I feel like I'm a combination of both a service top and a bull. I would say I'm like a bull because I have such a strong urge to fuck anything. I literally buy so many pocket pussys because I keep ripping them and my hand it not enough, I need to feel like I'm fucking somone. I'd fuck dudes of all body types, skinny, fat, hairy, muscular, shaved, tall, or short, every any race is welcomed, masc or fem, trans or cis, young or old and etc, literally the only reason I put I'm somewhat straight is because I know I'm absolutely willing to fuck a girl if she let me. (but I do prefer dudes) I can be talking to the ugliest dude I've seen but if he wanted suck my dick or if he beg me to fuck him, I'd honestly do it, it turns me on so much for someone to beg for it.

The only reason I tell dudes I'm dom is because a lot of bottoms are sub and I will absolutely dom and manhandle the mess out of bottom if it means I get to breed him and bust multiple loads inside him.

But that's just it I mostly dom because that's what the bottom wants, because I'm willing to do anything to fuck someone. I want to be a service top so bad, I want do whatever my bottom wants me to do. I want a dude who would tie me up and just make me their personal dildo, he could leave me tied up and alone then just come and use me whenever he wants. All I'd be is his fucktoy and I'd love it. ( but I would also want to tie a dude up and make him my personal pocket pussy). I'd love to have a bottom who would demand dick from me, I could be sick (headache etc), or hurt (broken leg idk) or just not feeling it, but he wouldn't care he would still tell me to strip down and fuck him or he's gonna pin me down and suck me off anyways. I could be sitting down and playing the game and he just sits on my lap or even better sits on my face and tells me to eat him out, the type of dude who doesn't care what I'm doing and will ask me to eat him out whenever and wherever.

Like I definitely feel like a bull because I will absolutely manhandle any dude and make him my personal cum dump but I wouldn't mind if a bottom wanted dick as much as I want ass and he could be in charge and I'd give him dick when he a demands it and at his pace.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I feel like I'm a combination of both a service top and a bull. I would say I'm like a bull because I have such a strong urge to fuck anything. I literally buy so many pocket pussys because I keep ripping them and my hand it not enough, I need to feel like I'm fucking somone. I'd fuck dudes of all body types, skinny, fat, hairy, muscular, shaved, tall, or short, every any race is welcomed, masc or fem, trans or cis, young or old and etc, literally the only reason I put I'm somewhat straight is because I know I'm absolutely willing to fuck a girl if she let me. (but I do prefer dudes) I can be talking to the ugliest dude I've seen but if he wanted suck my dick or if he beg me to fuck him, I'd honestly do it, it turns me on so much for someone to beg for it.

The only reason I tell dudes I'm dom is because a lot of bottoms are sub and I will absolutely dom and manhandle the mess out of bottom if it means I get to breed him and bust multiple loads inside him.

But that's just it I mostly dom because that's what the bottom wants, because I'm willing to do anything to fuck someone. I want to be a service top so bad, I want do whatever my bottom wants me to do. I want a dude who would tie me up and just make me their personal dildo, he could leave me tied up and alone then just come and use me whenever he wants. All I'd be is his fucktoy and I'd love it. ( but I would also want to tie a dude up and make him my personal pocket pussy). I'd love to have a bottom who would demand dick from me, I could be sick (headache etc), or hurt (broken leg idk) or just not feeling it, but he wouldn't care he would still tell me to strip down and fuck him or he's gonna pin me down and suck me off anyways. I could be sitting down and playing the game and he just sits on my lap or even better sits on my face and tells me to eat him out, the type of dude who doesn't care what I'm doing and will ask me to eat him out whenever and wherever.

Like I definitely feel like a bull because I will absolutely manhandle any dude and make him my personal cum dump but I wouldn't mind if a bottom wanted dick as much as I want ass and he could be in charge and I'd give him dick when he a demands it and at his pace.
Do you require your bottom to match your energy and desire for sex? The idea of having an eager mouth waiting for me is enticing especially if the bull behind that mouth can be kind to an anxious person who doesn't bottom very often

throwaway76

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you require your bottom to match your energy and desire for sex? The idea of having an eager mouth waiting for me is enticing especially if the bull behind that mouth can be kind to an anxious person who doesn't bottom very often
What do you mean by that? Like yeah I would ideally want a dude with a high sex drive like me but I understand dudes can't bottom everyday and also it's not common for there to be dom bottoms. So I've never had that expectation from anyone.

I would say if I did have a boyfriend tho I would at least want some type of sex everyday, if he wouldn't feel in the mood to bottom or suck me off we should at least jerk off and make out together, or something like me eating him out. Just something because I am a high sex drive person and would need something but I'm understanding and respectful

Reactions: nhguy78

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
What do you mean by that? Like yeah I would ideally want a dude with a high sex drive like me but I understand dudes can't bottom everyday and also it's not common for there to be dom bottoms. So I've never had that expectation from anyone.

I would say if I did have a boyfriend tho I would at least want some type of sex everyday, if he wouldn't feel in the mood to bottom or suck me off we should at least jerk off and make out together, or something like me eating him out. Just something because I am a high sex drive person and would need something but I'm understanding and respectful
I got that impression so just clarifying. I'd love to be able to be eaten out every damn day if i could. More if i was comfortable.

NerdWithAKnob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I definitely can say that sometimes it's fun to be submissive as a top. I haven't had the chance often, but I have had a few experiences where a bottom treats me like a piece of meat with a fat fuckstick for him to get off with and it's supremely hot.

It's not something I'd necessarily want to do every time but those have been some of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had. Also makes me fantasize about being trained or tied down to be a fat cock dildo hahaha.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I definitely can say that sometimes it's fun to be submissive as a top. I haven't had the chance often, but I have had a few experiences where a bottom treats me like a piece of meat with a fat fuckstick for him to get off with and it's supremely hot.

It's not something I'd necessarily want to do every time but those have been some of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had. Also makes me fantasize about being trained or tied down to be a fat cock dildo hahaha.
Is it part of your fantasy to denied orgasm? Asking out of curiosity. It's not often I see tops that doesn't get off also. Which is perfect because I don't expect anyone to not orgasm. LOL

NerdWithAKnob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it part of your fantasy to denied orgasm? Asking out of curiosity. It's not often I see tops that doesn't get off also. Which is perfect because I don't expect anyone to not orgasm. LOL
Nah not into orgasm denial, though I suppose some edging could be fun haha.

D

deleted955030

I lean much more service/sub top, perhaps due to a lower sex drive than guys with whom I've been sexual and being demisexual. Only recently has my sex drive kind of exploded for me to explore my more aggressive side. But it is highly dependent on the guy for me. It's also somewhat rare to find a dominant bottom, which is where I fall on that spectrum as well. In my limited experiences, it is not often to come across a service/sub top or a dominant bottom, but still searching, lol.

wajere

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, I'm a top just because I tried to pleasure my ass many times and it didn't work. I'm just simply not that type of guy. All of my partners were shocked (actually most of them amused, tell me if I'm statistically incorrect lol) that I want to be their cum toilet. I love to be a slut, swallowing all the tasty juices, sucking their cocks, being slapped in the face by their sexy rods and be dominated. Being at a small cocks' will is one of my fantasy. I would LOVE to be dominated by 4-4.5 in. cock and be forced to fuck the ass of such guy.

Omfg, I'm not even submissive, I'm just a pervert haha