Submitting to a dominant male.

csp807

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been very interested in submitting to a dominant male or female for a while. I have been with men before, but it is only a sexual thing. I just thought I would document what I am exploring.

Yesterday I posted the following ad on Craigslist:

"I am an otherwise straight/bi clean-cut former military professional guy. I live my day-to-day life as a dominant, type A personality. What I desperately need it to be stripped down and dominated, both physically and mentally. I like being tied up. I like being spanked, hard. I like being fucked with a strap-on. I like following orders. I like feeling uncomfortable. I like being yelled at for being a pussy and having a small dick. I like to perform oral on you. If you request, I can wear a strap-on and fuck you with it.

I am twenty-seven, professional, five-foot eleven and one seventy five, with an average dick.

I am looking for a confident woman who enjoys having fun. I am interested in cuckolding, chastity, orgasm denial and other femdom related issues. I have the money to purchase various toys/etc.

Please include a picture with your email along with a lengthy reply about how you could do the above. I can host, but think that it may be more appropriate at your place."

I got the following reply from a male:

"And if that doesn't work out for you, I can do all of that too. Northside master. Ropework and humiliation. Ever try to find what you are looking for in a man? I would like to help you explore."

I responded accordingly:

me: "Tell me more. I am actually open to a male or female master."

him: "I am into: spanking, cbt, forced oral, ropework, shrink wrap, stripping subject and inspection, domination, masturbation, forced milking, anal play, etc. You do not have to be into all of these things. But you do have to tell me what you want. And you need to have a block of time set aside. I do not like rushed sessions."

me: "I am into all of that except forced oral. I don't mind being bottomed or having a dildo used on me. "

him: "As far as where do I dominate? ...the whole world. But as it pertains to us, the second bedroom. It will start with you roped to a chair. We'll go from there. I do not have dildos or strapon. If you would like to use those things, bring them."

me: "That sounds great. I can bring a few toys if you choose to use them on me. I might be available tomorrow evening if that works with your schedule. I would also like to exchange pics with you if possible. My main boundary is safe sex and no watersports. Other than that, I am completely open. I would just await your instructions."

him: "You should know that you will not be permanently harmed. And what we agree not to do, will not be done. The rest will be up to me, at my discretion...on my timetable. I am 6'. 215. shaved head. Very confident. Very assertive. Very dominant. WS are gross and for amateur perverts. I am neither. Safe sex always. I do not care about your cock size but I will use it against you. And do you have a name? Your first name will do. Please don't waste my time with your last name. I have better things to do than try to remember the last name of a pussy little bitch like you. Your real name, thank you. Have you ever done this with a guy?"

me: "My name is Scott. Yes, I am have been spanked hard by a guy before, but that was all."

him: "I was reading your post. Take it down now. I own you now. You will not need anyone else until I say you do. A man is a little bit more aggressive than a woman. Alot more aggressive. You ok with that?"

me: "Yes I am ok with that. Women are usually wanting to be dominated even if they are doms. The kick with women is that I like being dominated by someone feminine and weak. I will take it down now."

him: "Yes. Take it down ASAP. There are misspellings and bad punctuation. It hurts my eyes to read it. I am not feminine or weak. If anyone gets a kick, it will be you. I think you and I are going to get along very well. When I said I wanted to help you explore, I meant it sincerely. Whatever interests you will interest me. Whatever you think you need, I will deliver it to you. I do not believe in total control once the session has ended. Or before it starts. You will give yourself to me...that is already understood. However, complete and total respect will always be the order. I want you to keep that in mind. Tell me what you want ahead of time and we can do it. But once it starts, I will take control. I will dominate you in every way. On the lighter side, I love backrubs. Start working out your wrist muscles. :) And call me tonight when you have time."

We spoke on the phone. He is well endowed and very assertive. I am really excited about meeting him and plan to see him this evening. I will write more when I get a chance.

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just one thing... You have not met this man before and you do not know him. Once you have his phone number and address, give it to a close friend and ask them to hold on to it for you, just in case. Chances are, this guy means well and will do as he says. But just to be safe, make sure that SOMEONE knows where you are going.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*whimpers*

Ok...please read this before you do anything. I thought a guy i met was on the up and up. Git raped for my troubles. Took a looonnggg while tofind myself again, and begin exploring the things that i loved and was interested before in doing.

Tell someone where you will be. Meet this guy a few times in person. Explain why. If he pressures you, DO NOT proceed. If he says he is respecful of your wishes, then he will respect this as well.

I would either play at my own place or if after getting to know him, his place with the caveat that a trusted friedn knows where you are, and will check in on you at a presdetermined time. And let this dude know the precautions before hand. Until you know him, a lot of precautions should be taken.

If you DO decide to go through this tonight, take precautions, give a friend a cell number, his nimber, his home addy, etc.

Fingers crossed for you, and hopeing he is on the up and up. Set your limits, agree on a safe word to stop the activity, and to end the session. One will allow you time to decide if you want a certian activity to proceed. Sort thru if it is too intense, it's more a "wait a few" deal. The otther would be a "No more, i'm done."

Do NOT agree to be gagged these first times. That implies a heavy level of trust. Non verbal cues should be used once trust is totally bulit up.

Play safe, and have fun.