Subs In Need For A Master

Hey guys. Im a married alpha. I guess I always had it in me but like... 4-5 years ago I met my first sub. I was cheating (why not its my right, right?) and this really submissive guy simple made it obvious to me what I already did know but until then never intellectualised: that Im a male God. Since then I have been exploring my sexuality more and more. I used to identify as straight/curious but now see myself as much more fluent and I understand what mechanics and triggers that I crave from sex. Btw, nowadays I kind of strive to make EVERY situation about sex in some way. Even if its only in my mind I want to be CONSTANTLY aware about my D and my masculinity. My D, its size and my balls defines my whole being.

Im looking for followers/subs/slaves. I have some distance slaves but I crave MORE than these assholes are ready to give. Im not just into som fun chatting and that's that, I crave that you multitask me throughout your daily life. I want slave relationships that go deeper than your existing relationships. I want to know all about you, own you, and I want you to live a parallell slave life belonging to me. I am looking for slaves that even through distance would go behind everyones back for my sake. Cheat for me. Betray and lie for me. I want your full devotion and a real closeness - of course with the fundament of my superiority. Gay or straight, wtf I don't care. You need to have a dick and know that a man of my stature is superior to you by proxy.

Please PM me if this sound cool for you. And please stay away if you only want to waste time.

With me comes loads of extreme verbal kinks, tasks, humiliation, maybe meetings (Im up for it), small jobs to performs, duties regarding my private life to handle on daily basis if you get trusted. I am not average in any way and I will demand it all from you. Whatever you have to offer. Cheers // HorseD