subscribed threads/ finding threads ive posted in, wtf?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ordinarydude88, Mar 11, 2010.

1. B_ordinarydude88

B_ordinarydude88 New Member

this site is very similar forum to all the other I visit, but how come this site isnt like all the others where you can click the control panel and see all the threads youve posted in that have a new reply???

its kinda frustrating having to go through each forum to look for a thread youve posted in. I keep missing threads and/or forgetting about them because theyre in forums that I dont view very often.

I notice theres a place where it says 'subscribed' threads, but theres none... I thought when you posted it automatically subscribed you? apparently not, so how do I manually subscribe to every thread I have posted in?

thanks.

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

go to CP Option. look for the subscription default.. there is an option to automatically subscribe to threads you have posted in.

the subscription option for random threads can be found under the thread tools drop down menu.

umm might get more reply if you post under questions, comments and suggestions

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't need to subscribe to threads to find which ones you've posted in. From your main profile page just click on the statistics tab and you can choose to see a list of threads started by you or each of the posts you've made in reverse chronology.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

what Gillette said :smile:

5. B_ordinarydude88

B_ordinarydude88 New Member

this is what I was looking for, thank you very much :D

Draft saved Draft deleted