Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like Nick would not out Sean for having a 5 incher (not that there’s anything wrong with that)
Maybe Sean just owns it….later during the same podcast, they were talking about curved dick and Sean said his has no curve and then he made a comment saying “it makes up for the size”

So it looks like maybe the size Nick gave are accurate and Sean owns the fact that he’s on the smaller side. And that’s okay.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe Sean just owns it….later during the same podcast, they were talking about curved dick and Sean said his has no curve and then he made a comment saying “it makes up for the size”

So it looks like maybe the size Nick gave are accurate and Sean owns the fact that he’s on the smaller side. And that’s okay.
yea, Sean is the best looking out of them all. I wonder what the situation was that everybody saw everybodys. And if Nick so it limp then Sean could be a grower.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What episode was it, or where can I find this exact episode?