Success Finding A Threesome/cuck Couple?

extralimb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Juat wondering how people come accross interested couples looking for a third. I really wanna bull a guys wife and make him lap up her cum while i fuck her. If he behaves well enough
... he might be able to taste mine hahah.

Little horny so dont mind me if I start getting carried away. What are good methods of finding couples on this site or others.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Juat wondering how people come accross interested couples looking for a third. I really wanna bull a guys wife and make him lap up her cum while i fuck her. If he behaves well enough

Little horny so dont mind me if I start getting carried away. What are good methods of finding couples on this site or others.
Come to Memphis and you can have some fun. Lol

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've been on the swing scene and bulled cuck couples here in the UK for years, I wouldn't say site's like this one are a place I'd recommend but of the you never know.
I've never really used specific swing, dogging or cuckold sites or groups either although that's were I'd recommend you start looking if you haven't got a foot on the ladder yet. Back in the day when I got involved in the lifestyle the internet wasn't really a thing, I just happened to land myself in the right place at the right time gaining experience and a reputation. To this day my wife and myself keep our meets within a fairly tight community of people where all recommendation, requests and meetings are done by word of mouth, invitation and vetting. Our circles keep growing through the involvement of friends of friends etc, it keeps things discreet and unique which suits us down to the ground as we offer very unique experiences. We have zero tolerance for people/couples who aren't serious about the lifestyle or dedicated to submit if they're new to the scene, I'd personally recommend this route, there's a lot of time wasters out there. These days I 95% only bull cuck couples with my wife who plays out her Dom side with the cucks, if you're a single guy then fine, bull those cucks on your own but beware threesomes can get messy bruh, bitches can catch feelings for you, you need to have the mindset to make sure you disconnect.

extralimb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been on the swing scene and bulled cuck couples here in the UK for years, I wouldn't say site's like this one are a place I'd recommend but of the you never know.
I've never really used specific swing, dogging or cuckold sites or groups either although that's were I'd recommend you start looking if you haven't got a foot on the ladder yet. Back in the day when I got involved in the lifestyle the internet wasn't really a thing, I just happened to land myself in the right place at the right time gaining experience and a reputation. To this day my wife and myself keep our meets within a fairly tight community of people where all recommendation, requests and meetings are done by word of mouth, invitation and vetting. Our circles keep growing through the involvement of friends of friends etc, it keeps things discreet and unique which suits us down to the ground as we offer very unique experiences. We have zero tolerance for people/couples who aren't serious about the lifestyle or dedicated to submit if they're new to the scene, I'd personally recommend this route, there's a lot of time wasters out there. These days I 95% only bull cuck couples with my wife who plays out her Dom side with the cucks, if you're a single guy then fine, bull those cucks on your own but beware threesomes can get messy bruh, bitches can catch feelings for you, you need to have the mindset to make sure you disconnect.

Interesting I will keep this in mind, thanks. Prob gonna go the route of finding a swingers community or something then. Like you said. Idk I really like the sound of dominant threesomes and understand how to keep healthy distance. But hey i guess ive never been in a spot where it could get way too complicated and should probably consider the whole emotional aspect of sex more lolol

Lucky man to have your wife tag along and put the cuck in his place too!

Fuck yes hot mmmm

Kaotik69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Success on this site?! What’s that? My sexy wife and I have been trying to find a huge bull or couple to play with for awhile now..

All we’ve encountered so far are either flakes or fakes.. it’s so discouraging for both of us.

Reactions: extralimb
D

deleted1242097

Inclined to agree with you , sites like this one are all very interesting and fun but as others have said its the internet and can be a bit flaky for all sorts of reasons .
We have been a lot more along the same path of right place right time and taking opportunities and prefer it has worked out ok . There is a fair bit of pot luck involved .. hence having a look on this site .. lol !
There are many opportunities in everyday life , hence wife finding a regular BF and having liaisons with others through work and things like that , plus we are starting to develop friends via naturist and nudist clubs .. which is based on people getting along , which i think echoes what you have said ... meet people .. see if you get on and let things develop!!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Suggest you try, in addition to here, some of the swing sites. My gal and I are on SDC and SLS, and get messages from new guys who want to join us every day. With a previous swing partner, we found several guys from here and had great times with them. During 10 years of swinging she became quite a size queen. Thus, scanning LPSG was like catalog shopping to her!

I've actually had really good luck on FetLife over the years.