Success in seduction

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you last seduced another man's woman, what was the main reason you were able to get into her pants in the end?

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because she pursued me. Big mistake by the way, cost me a LOT. Career, job, friends, house, community, trust and respect and reputation to name a few. Oh, and my retirement savings too.

Not worth it. Leave taken to the took.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the main reason i was able to get into her pants was because she wanted to get into mine.
her husband had a number of mistresses and while he was rich and provided her with a fabulous international lifestyle, he had no interest in her.
i was simply my outgoing self and felt badly for her and so was nice to her. she was so starved for positive attention that i guess she thought my being nice to her was some sort of indication that i wanted to have sex with her. I did not, nor was that my intention but she was hot and sad and lonely and horny and i was well - 30 and horny and so that's how that went. she as 20 years older than me btw.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
The other guy got into my pant, and it was afterwards that he wanted to date me and have me as his girlfriend. I was very confused... and didn't play any of my cards right and everyone - and by everyone I mean my ex, the other guy and I all ended up alone. :(