Success in seduction

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Shurik, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Albums:
    When you last seduced another man's woman, what was the main reason you were able to get into her pants in the end?

2. mr_unattractive

mr_unattractive New Member

Because she pursued me. Big mistake by the way, cost me a LOT. Career, job, friends, house, community, trust and respect and reputation to name a few. Oh, and my retirement savings too.

Not worth it. Leave taken to the took.

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    the main reason i was able to get into her pants was because she wanted to get into mine.
    her husband had a number of mistresses and while he was rich and provided her with a fabulous international lifestyle, he had no interest in her.
    i was simply my outgoing self and felt badly for her and so was nice to her. she was so starved for positive attention that i guess she thought my being nice to her was some sort of indication that i wanted to have sex with her. I did not, nor was that my intention but she was hot and sad and lonely and horny and i was well - 30 and horny and so that's how that went. she as 20 years older than me btw.

4. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

because I had fucked her before, so she knew what she was missing.

That's happened a few times.

5. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

The other guy got into my pant, and it was afterwards that he wanted to date me and have me as his girlfriend. I was very confused... and didn't play any of my cards right and everyone - and by everyone I mean my ex, the other guy and I all ended up alone. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted