success stories?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_Greek_God, Mar 9, 2009.

1. B_Greek_God

B_Greek_God New Member

While i personally feel no need to increase my penis size, i am slightly intrigued and wouldnt mind throwin on an extra half an inch, but before i waste my time or damage my weener, i was wondering if anyone had any success stories / photos of the before and after

2. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

i'm subscribing to this just for the hell of it. There seem to be a lot of guys out there who are getting good gains from PE.

My only concerns are...

I like how my dick stands straight up. It's like I'm aiming to skeet on my chin. Wouldn't want to change that.

I don't want a big limp dick. I'd rather keep my rock solid average.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

4. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

I can't register for that site, it says they have 115k members and don't want any more.

Suggestions?

5. D_Olly_Oxenfrie

D_Olly_Oxenfrie New Member

no solution to the problem of access to Thundersplace for you sorry, but one observation though...... I joined 6 months ago when, after months of waiting, they re-opened for new members.

There were 65 000 members then........ now 6 months later they have
    115 000 :eek::eek: !! ........ maybe there's a message in there for the doubters and non-beliebevers ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

have spent a LOT of time researching this including reading the new book "exercising the penis" and believe it or not....... PE works !!

Thx to guys like Big Al for spreading the good news !!

Mike

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Sorry that you weren't able to get a membership :(

There are other forums like the ones on peforum.net, pegym.com, and mattersofsize.com that have images and testimonials from actual trainees.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

You're very welcome :)

8. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

thanks to al and all his info and help on this site I have made some gains. and the good news is my dick still works jsut fine. :) it's an amazing feeling to be able to increase the size of your dick. I'm still working on it, hoping to make some more girth gains. give it a go, but don't half ass it cause u will just be wasting your time. thanks again al.

9. jelqer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did PE a few years ago, for quite some time. I gained half an inch in length (didn't measure girth) and like gutterballs my dick still works. If you want to start PE I think manual stretching and jelqing is the best way to go. I did it for about an hour every day (5 mins warm-up, 20 mins stretching, 5 mins warm-up, 20 mins jelqing, warm-up). It takes a lot of time, you need to start slowly (too much pressure causes bruising) and maybe you have to do it for several months before you see any gains, but it's fun to do (after all it's just playing with your dick) and it definitely works.

10. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome, and thank you for your very motivational post!

11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Check back in a month. They always close off new memberships, mostly for inhouse reasons.

The first was at 64,000.
    Then 90,000,
    Then 100,000.
    And now 115,000.

They will open up again in "a couple of months". :biggrin1:

12. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Maybe you cannot eb a member nbow, but you can still read the posts on the public forums. You wont be able to see the pics, though.

13. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

I started at 7 1/4" x 4 1/2". After almost exactly a year of pe, I'm now at a hair under 8" x 5". I think it's safe to say I've gained closer to 1" than 3/4" in length though, as I used to sort of press the ruler under the bone into the ligs. Now, I place it at the most prominent part of the pubic bone, giving a more conservative measurement. I guess I just don't feel the need to cheat anymore. :biggrin1:

I should note that I took several months off, during which time I lost some of my gains. I'm sure that if I had stuck with it the whole way through, I could be half an inch bigger by now.

There's one thing I don't like about my new penis though: my erection level varies so much more than it used to. Whereas before, I could max. out fairly easily, now I rarely reach full mast. And yes, I kegel. Could just be a matter of hyrdaulics. In any case, it's not too big of a concern. It's probably just temporary. And besides, I'm doing this solely for my own male ego, not to be a better lover.

#13 poonhunter, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  14. Big Al

Gold Member

Have you tried soing some of the more advanced stamina exercises like Towel Raises and "Stop and Starts"? If you make progress with these exercises your erections will get harder.

15. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

Nope, but I'll give them a try. I guess regular kegals just aren't going to cut it anymore, what with all the blood it takes to fill this big hose of mine. :biggrin1:

16. Big Al

Gold Member

Select a large enough towel and I guarantee you'll be challenged by the Towel Raises :)

Draft saved Draft deleted