Success with Girls (Update)

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm making some progress. I've been with six girls in six weeks, screwing three and just getting head from the others.

One session was really good, probably cos we were both sorta stoned and I admitted to her b4hand that I was bi and not a major stud with chicks. She thought about it for maybe half a minute then said "what are you waiting for". Nice to find a girl that cool about casual sex. I fucked her twice that night.

I asked here about MFM 3some and she said that she was totally open to it and had done it a lot with her ex (also bi) but it's not the type of thing you can just set it up in advance, you have to let it play out. I have her MSN and her ex bf's too.

Anyway that was out of 20 chicks I approached. Not a great average, but my bud Davyd says if you're a lifetime .300 hitter that's really good, and coming from him that's cool cos he is model quality hot.

Thanks to whoever said just be yourself, as I was continually striking out whenever I tried to hide my inexperience or appetite for cock.

Now that I'm on a roll, I'm off to Toronto this weekend to hook up with friends.

-R

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tallguypns said:
Awesome. Sounds like you da man wit da plan. Would you offer me some advice on how to get some? Like would I actually have to leave the house and meet people?

ROFLMAO!!! Yeah, ya do remind me of
Brad Garrett but I LOVE him on that
show and when I read your posts I
'hear' his voice intoning the words and
you have one of THE premiere senses
of humour on this board!!! :biggrin1:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
windtalkerways said:
ROFLMAO!!! Yeah, ya do remind me of
Brad Garrett but I LOVE him on that
show and when I read your posts I
'hear' his voice intoning the words and
you have one of THE premiere senses
of humour on this board!!! :biggrin1:

Thank you Windy. My voice is really not at all like his though. I have a tenor voice, which is funny for a guy my size. And i'm funny because I've learned how to laugh at myself to keep from crying. Maybe it's common here, maybe it's pathetic, but I rarely leave the house except when I have to work. I have no real life friends here and I rarely talk to people. So while what I say is funny, it also has some truth....sorry to hijack the thread

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
montroyal88 said:
Well I'm making some progress. I've been with six girls in six weeks, screwing three and just getting head from the others.

One session was really good, probably cos we were both sorta stoned and I admitted to her b4hand that I was bi and not a major stud with chicks. She thought about it for maybe half a minute then said "what are you waiting for". Nice to find a girl that cool about casual sex. I fucked her twice that night.

I asked here about MFM 3some and she said that she was totally open to it and had done it a lot with her ex (also bi) but it's not the type of thing you can just set it up in advance, you have to let it play out. I have her MSN and her ex bf's too.

Anyway that was out of 20 chicks I approached. Not a great average, but my bud Davyd says if you're a lifetime .300 hitter that's really good, and coming from him that's cool cos he is model quality hot.

Thanks to whoever said just be yourself, as I was continually striking out whenever I tried to hide my inexperience or appetite for cock.

Now that I'm on a roll, I'm off to Toronto this weekend to hook up with friends.

-R

I used to keep a diary, if you will, complete with codes on what/how/with/et al...

thinking I shoudl ressurrect that, via your inspiration here!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tallguypns said:
Thank you Windy. My voice is really not at all like his though. I have a tenor voice, which is funny for a guy my size. And i'm funny because I've learned how to laugh at myself to keep from crying. Maybe it's common here, maybe it's pathetic, but I rarely leave the house except when I have to work. I have no real life friends here and I rarely talk to people. So while what I say is funny, it also has some truth....sorry to hijack the thread

Oh, like he needs praise for scoring
with a chick!

Listen Tall...summer is coming...friendship
awaits you outside your door. I swear it's
true. Look how you have endeared yourself
to everyone here.

Take the first step, you won't be disappointed!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
montroyal88 said:
...and I admitted to her b4hand that I was bi and not a major stud with chicks....Thanks to whoever said just be yourself, as I was continually striking out whenever I tried to hide my inexperience or appetite for cock.

Back when I was a virgin (and for a while therafter) I found my greatest success came when I admitted to a target girl that I didn't know what I was doing, but could sure use the practice. I think I was like 8 for 10 with that -- it helped that I was cute, shy, and blushed a lot -- it was so good that I used it even when I did kinda know what I was doing.

And I never had to chase guys...they'd always come on to me. My answer always was, "Sure! Where you wanna go?" That seemed to work well, too.

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well being honest lowers expectations for sure and I also think that a girl is more like to tell or show you what she likes. This one even got me to screw her standing up, which I thought only happened in movies!

Oh, I forgot to mention that she told me I had a hot ass, and asked if I liked to get fucked. Of course I do, but I told her I haven't had the pleasure. Do you think she was thinking about strapping one on or what? I just wasn't ready for that conversation.

I would love to have her as a fuck bud (if you can use that word for a girl) but I don't know whether I should lay those cards on the table, knowing that could be offensive, or just use her for booty calls and she will figure it out. She is 27 (!) with a good job so she's obviously pretty smart.

Any advice? I want to hear from the girls too!

As for keeping a diary, I know two guys who do that. One uses iTrick which I thought was a joke when I heard about it, but it's for real.

-R

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot to mention that I uploaded two new pix to my gallery. Feel free to comment on my everchanging hairstyles :)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
montroyal88,

Congrats on your success thus far. Also, thanks for the trip report! It was a lot of fun to read. You are a pretty good-looking guy and it sounds like you are pulling some seriously heavy-duty tail for someone just getting started. I wish you continued luck in your pursuit of women to have sex with, and also in your life in general. Please post more trip reports if anything else interesting happens to you!

-Chase

Ninja56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been trying to sleep with women for nearly 20 years and still haven't managed to.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
montroyal88 said:
This one even got me to screw her standing up, which I thought only happened in movies!
Do you think she was thinking about strapping one on or what? I just wasn't ready for that conversation.
I would love to have her as a fuck bud (if you can use that word for a girl) but I don't know whether I should lay those cards on the table, knowing that could be offensive, or just use her for booty calls and she will figure it out.
I am not sure if this is tongue in cheek and you're intending to be funny, but you're certainly succeeding.

J