Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was reading this thread

http://www.lpsg.org/142871-ladies-how-do-men-approach.html#post2244399

And this was posted

One word, no joke:

LIE

It was a revelation. I was in my mid-20s and finally realized the key to women: lie to them. A lot.
Women forgive liars, they can't forgive a bore.

I would have to say I agree.

I had come to the conclusion that the men most successful with women are liars.

And the most successful are the best liars.

I think in anthropologic terms.
Saw a nature show which had monkeys that would lie to the troop with a fake distress call to get more food.

Made me think about people.
In primitive times the strongest men got the women.
The others had to sneak around and scheme to get laid.
If they got caught in their deceptions they suffered the wrath of the alpha male.

Now the alpha male cannot beat up the males who get the girls through lying and deceit.
There is no punishment.

What does the woman want to hear? Whatever it is he will tell it to them.
And in today’s society
Internet
Clubs in large cities
1 or 2 or 3 or 4 dates and guys are getting sex.
The woman does not know that this guy does this all the time.
She knows nothing of his past.
When she figures out he is a liar
He is gone
To the next woman
And she is usually on to the next liar
A little wiser

Eventually she might figure it out

And maybe the truly good guys have less sex partners
Because
When a woman does figure it out
And is with a guy who doesn’t lie and use her
She doesn’t want to let go

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Because
I've found this to be true. The most amazing guy I know can count the number of partners he's had on one hand. I am thankful every day that he is in my life.

I'd rather just be alone than be with a deceitful person. I don't care much for relationships anyway. 99.9999999% of people are incredibly lame.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sure, lying works.
Telling someone you do not feel strongly for that you do feel strongly for them...

And it will get you sex with a lot of women
...that you do not feel strongly for...

Sincerity ALSO works.
And that way you get to have sex with women who you DO feel strongly for.
And, for me, I will happily pass by 100 chances at sexual mediocrity to have that 1 chance at an electrifying, transcendent connection.

Every woman is a sucker for genuine devotion.

I may lie to a woman about whether I ate the last piece of leftover pizza...
But I have never lied to a woman about anything that mattered.

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on how you define "success." For a shallow person lacking a moral compass, with little or no regard for the feelings of others, who in truth is not very interesting, yes, perhaps lying is the key to "success." But if "success" means "genuine, quality relationships" the above clearly does not apply.

Here are some other equations that can be true depending on perspective:

Success with women=being completely honest
Success with women=paying (being wealthy)
Success with women=being charming
Success with women=being very very attractive
Success with women=being a total douchebag

I've seen guys have great success with all of the above and various combinations thereof.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may lie to a woman about whether I ate the last piece of leftover pizza...
But I have never lied to a woman about anything that mattered.

Phil - That last piece of pizza is important.
And you probably drank the last beer too....

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Understanding women is impossible. Even when they know what they want, it's not what they want because they change their minds constantly.

We put up with it because we're stupid and we're programmed with our ultimate goal to be insert tab A into slot A.

"Success" is relative to your desire and the best way to get it depends on who you target.

Women will complain endlessly about guys being insensitive pricks or shallow, lying assholes, but these women are generally the ones that go after all the presents with the prettiest wrapping paper or the biggest "bow". Sure, the box looked nice, but the only thing inside was second hand Tupperware.

They say they want guys that are compassionate and understanding, but also be charming and have a great body and lots of money/successful job. A critical flaw with these desires is thinking the last three are good qualities. Charm takes practice. That means Prince Charming has probably talked a whole lot of girls right outta their panties before he met you. People with successful careers are very aggressive people; they see what they want and make it theirs. Again, probably a skill set that's served them well in getting tail. Guys with great bodies know they have great bodies and can use their six pack to get any number of girls.

ProTip: If a guy is in a club, he's not a nice guy. He's looking for a young, dumb girl to take home and fuck mercilessly. In fact, any guy that hits on you is probably not the Mr Right you're dreaming of.

The sweet, funny, polite, caring guy you're pining over is probably the last person you'd consider having a relationship with. He's the quiet guy in the corner. He's the guy that diverts his eyes whenever you look in his direction. He's the guy working the shitty dead end job because, while it's not glorious, it pays the bills.

Most women that complain about not finding good men aren't even looking. They're cherry picking the men that seek out their attention. The gentleman you desire so badly just assumes you wouldn't be interested in him because he's probably seen you hanging over some ABF model and figures he can't measure up. And most tragically, Mr. Perfect is generally your best male friend that you dump all your emotional baggage on and love him dearly for his emotional support-- however, you have absolutely no sexual interest in him because if he was the strong willed, independent swinging-dick heman you wanted, he wouldn't put up with being your emotional enema.

Wait... what was the fuckin question?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now the alpha male cannot beat up the males who get the girls through lying and deceit.
There is no punishment.

Interesting theory!

Eventually she might figure it out

Because

Well, perhaps. But I think you're missing the point that women really WANT to be lied to by high-quality males. "Does my ass look fat in this?" is not really a question, it's a chance to let the man lie to her. Gentlemen lie.

Women equate lying to them with showing them respect. If you're an alpha-male, she knows you are (probably) banging other women. You just show her respect by maintaining "plausible deniability" and not throwing it in her face.

When you approach a girl, she knows you want to screw her. But coming right out and saying it (being honest) is disrespectful. It's respectful to lie, to make it appear that you're looking for something else from her. And the more creatively and effectively you lie, the more she'll respect and love you.

This is why I said it was a revelation. Women don't play by the same rules as men. Men value being upfront. Women don't. They pretend they do, but that's a lie as well.

You must understand this at a gut level to be successful with women. It's very alien to how men are raised to deal with other things in life.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yeah, I'm convinced that you're not really understanding it yet.

Desirable men, as far as women are concerned, ARE the ones who lie. Just because a woman sticks with a man for years and years doesn't mean she's all that into him. It means he's all that into her. The "lying scoundrels" are the ones that the women are fantasizing about while they're screwing the "sweet, honest men" that they're married to.

Which would you rather be?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a compulsively honest and bare truth sayer...wih people i care.
But with women i might get attracted and have no deep feelings, then it is true, lying your way to their inside cavities is the easiest way..

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's funny.. the more I care about someone, the more I lie to him/her. To me, it's a sign of respect, of blunting the harsh realities of life for the other person.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When you approach a girl, she knows you want to screw her. But coming right out and saying it (being honest) is disrespectful. It's respectful to lie, to make it appear that you're looking for something else from her. And the more creatively and effectively you lie, the more she'll respect and love you.

This approach is probably why you had 3 casual sex buddies develop feelings for you.

I defo don't equate lying with showing respect. Being upfront is crucial to maintaining quality relationships. But, I am not your typical girl.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you can have many **ONE NIGHT STANDS** by lying to women.

But you can't keep lying if you want a serious relationship.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I defo don't equate lying with showing respect. Being upfront is crucial to maintaining quality relationships. But, I am not your typical girl.

You sound like my kind of girl, and since you aren't typical, that's probably why I've only had a small handful of relationships. I'm not into the screaming ninnies that are into all the junk a lot of women are.
But I'm sure some other guys would say that you are lying about wanting guys to be upfront.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But I'm sure some other guys would say that you are lying about wanting guys to be upfront.
Oh sure some will say that; they can think what they want. Whatever bakes the cookies. I know being honest is the only way to have meaningful relationships without bullshit drama. That is what works for me. If you aren't honest, you'll likely end up attracting the very thing you fear or don't want. That said, truth does not have to be used as a weapon. A little tact & consideration go a long way.

Last edited:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Selective honesty can be used as a brutal weapon. You can tell no lies at all and hurt people if you want. Honesty needs to be coupled with integrity.

Once you get to know someone well, you know how to deal with them and when the unvarnished truth would do more harm than good. So you can also pull selected bits of honesty out that encourage and spur them on.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah, I'm convinced that you're not really understanding it yet.

Desirable men, as far as women are concerned, ARE the ones who lie. Just because a woman sticks with a man for years and years doesn't mean she's all that into him. It means he's all that into her. The "lying scoundrels" are the ones that the women are fantasizing about while they're screwing the "sweet, honest men" that they're married to.

Which would you rather be?

I would rather be the honest man she stuck with, cause the scoundrel she hooks up with will be the one giving up the alimony and the house.

It really doesn't factor-
either you are all about pussy, or you are all about the person.

If all you are is about the pussy... then you are welcome to all the women so stupid or self destructive that they think the asshole is more 'exciting'.

Frankly, I don't need the drama, give me the smart, low maintenance, dream girl who connects with me way deeper than her cervix.

I don't even want to fuck girls as stupid as you describe.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Married my second husband after leaving my abusive first (love of my life - still in love after 48 years despite the abuse because he's changed, but too much - is now a prudish pastor) and tried my best to love the second but could not; stayed faithful for 31 years and finally left. I will never, ever again, lie when someone asks me, "You DO love me, don't you?"

I lived 31 years of "settling" but I will not do so again and I no longer lie, even to make people feel good - it may help them, but it does nothing for me. Brutal honesty is all anyone will ever get from me, including God, and HE knows it. I am honest to preserve myself, period. Besides that, I have no fear of being hurt - I'd rather be open, vulnerable, honest and be hurt, than to be closed off and pulled inside to protect myself. I bare my soul - like it or lump it - very unusual, weird, intense, intellectual, spiritual AND sexual person - I am what I am. If you can't take it, get out of my way - I've lived too long to compromise now. (Sorry - don't mean to be offensive - I just refuse to be less than myself, which is immeasurably deep, multi-layered, complex and open, heart and soul.)

Have a blessed night, everyone.