Success with women = Lie

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women forgive liars, they can't forgive a bore.

Tell them what they want to hear, and they'll give you what you want in bed.

Pretty much. Introverted, socially awkward guys don't get pussy, despite how genuine, honest, respectful, blah blah blah they may be. The lying asshole is the one that gets all the pussy because he knows how to push all the right buttons to get the female attracted to him and emotionally charged up for sex, regardless of how he truly, honestly feels about her (if anything at all).

Understanding women is impossible. Even when they know what they want, it's not what they want because they change their minds constantly.

Women will complain endlessly about guys being insensitive pricks or shallow, lying assholes, but these women are generally the ones that go after all the presents with the prettiest wrapping paper or the biggest "bow". Sure, the box looked nice, but the only thing inside was second hand Tupperware.

They say they want guys that are compassionate and understanding, but also be charming and have a great body and lots of money/successful job. A critical flaw with these desires is thinking the last three are good qualities. Charm takes practice. That means Prince Charming has probably talked a whole lot of girls right outta their panties before he met you. People with successful careers are very aggressive people; they see what they want and make it theirs. Again, probably a skill set that's served them well in getting tail. Guys with great bodies know they have great bodies and can use their six pack to get any number of girls.

ProTip: If a guy is in a club, he's not a nice guy. He's looking for a young, dumb girl to take home and fuck mercilessly. In fact, any guy that hits on you is probably not the Mr Right you're dreaming of.

The sweet, funny, polite, caring guy you're pining over is probably the last person you'd consider having a relationship with. He's the quiet guy in the corner. He's the guy that diverts his eyes whenever you look in his direction. He's the guy working the shitty dead end job because, while it's not glorious, it pays the bills.

Most women that complain about not finding good men aren't even looking. They're cherry picking the men that seek out their attention. The gentleman you desire so badly just assumes you wouldn't be interested in him because he's probably seen you hanging over some ABF model and figures he can't measure up. And most tragically, Mr. Perfect is generally your best male friend that you dump all your emotional baggage on and love him dearly for his emotional support-- however, you have absolutely no sexual interest in him because if he was the strong willed, independent swinging-dick heman you wanted, he wouldn't put up with being your emotional enema.

This is pretty much what I would say, but since you seem to be more interesting than I am, maybe it'll carry more weight now that you've said it :tongue:.

Well, perhaps. But I think you're missing the point that women really WANT to be lied to by high-quality males.

When you approach a girl, she knows you want to screw her. But coming right out and saying it (being honest) is disrespectful. It's respectful to lie, to make it appear that you're looking for something else from her. And the more creatively and effectively you lie, the more she'll respect and love you.

This is why I said it was a revelation. Women don't play by the same rules as men. Men value being upfront. Women don't. They pretend they do, but that's a lie as well.

You must understand this at a gut level to be successful with women. It's very alien to how men are raised to deal with other things in life.

All of these previous quotes lead right into the world of the pick-up artist and the seduction community. Guys that for the most part don't have the natural skills to get the girls and sex that they want, but that are smart enough to study the guys that do have the natural ability to get all the girls and sex they want. They are smart enough to discover and study what works and then apply it. They learn to say the right words, do the right things, look the right way, and generally push the right buttons to get almost any girl emotionally charged up and wanting sex. Being the man that the particular girl they're talking to wants them to be. This may include lying, although many claim to work on the premise that they're being absolutely truthful, being honest, and just being "Mr. Right Now" to the girl.

They've deliberately discovered and learned this dichotomy; that women consciously claim to want one thing, but subconsciously respond to completely the other thing. They say they want the nice guy who will pay for everything, buy them flowers, listen to their problems for hours, be a gentleman, yadda yadda yadda. Yet you see them in the club or the bar and not long after meeting the guy who is a bit of a cocky asshole, who is fun and funny, who doesn't appear to give a shit about them and doesn't want to hear them talk about boring shit, they are on their knees in the sleazy bathroom sucking his dick for all she's worth like it's the fountain of youth or the holy grail. Or bent over the hood of the car in the parking lot. Despite claiming to want the former, they won't give him the time of day. Despite claiming to hate the former, they keep going back and giving it up.

Actions speak louder than words. So while the women may constantly say one thing about the guy, their behaviors show otherwise.

Because he was the guy who knew how to push the "give it up" buttons.

The best ones sometimes are liars, but sometimes aren't. Some of the best ones are the ones that come in completely under the radar and no one even realizes what's happening or where's it's leading until it's too late and actually happening.

Yes, you can have many **ONE NIGHT STANDS** by lying to women.

But you can't keep lying if you want a serious relationship.

True. But then, the guys that do this aren't really looking for serious relationships. They want pussy. End of story.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
It's not an insane notion that people don't necessarily want to hear the blunt truth about themselves in particular.

"How do I look" is probably one of the worst questions men ever get from women. It's rarely a sincere question and more of a request for validation.

People lie to each other all the time especially in relationships. Women fake orgasms, men claim your ass doesn't look big in those jeans, etc. If and when you are honest you've got even odds of being considered an insensitive asshole.

It's not just a man/woman thing. Polite society is full of deceit. Most will lie before having to disappoint or in some way reveal something unpleasant to someone else.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Why not have a nightclub where the concept is hooking up with the opposite sex? You don't have to lie to any woman, then. Everyone is there to hook up.

Well, one could say that all nightclubs are based on that concept, more or less.

Ones that were completely upfront about it would either
- have a 50:1 male/female ratio, or
- be full of liars.

So I don't see that working.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...that women consciously claim to want one thing, but subconsciously respond to completely the other thing.

Not all women are like that. But I agree that many people are indeed guilty of doing this very thing. I said it earlier today and I'll say it again...99.9999999% of people are exceptionally lame.

You know, I never ever in my life asked the questions "How do I look?" or "Does my ass look fat?". It never even crossed my mind. At any rate, some of the most important things to be honest about are the simple things. Like what you want from the relationship, whether it be casual or serious or anything in between. Whether you're already involved, have an STD/STI or any number of other things. If you're not, that's when you'll run into trouble. You don't have to be BRUTALLY honest about every little thing. A good portion of the time when people say they are brutally honest, they're really saying they want the license to act like a complete and total jerk. You can be kind, and still be truthful.

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all women are like that. But I agree that many people are indeed guilty of doing this very thing. I said it earlier today and I'll say it again...99.9999999% of people are exceptionally lame.

How could you know you weren't like that if it was done subconsciously? :tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm totally baffled by this....what exactly are men supposed to be lying about? Their age, their past, their success, their family, their sex history?

I guess because im not your typical woman, its hard to catch my eye with looks and its even harder to get my intellect. So a liar would be tangled easily in his own web with the conversations i have. If i just wanted a fuck, i could just get you in the sack and never find out anything about you....so you wouldnt have to lie. Lets fuck and get it over with.

But if i wanted to get to know you, you better bet i'm genuine and i'll see through you. The more "popular" or arrogant you make yourself, the less im attracted to that type of person anyway. So it wouldnt work out.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Short answer: Everything.

Lie about your favorite color, your job, your pay, your car, your summer home. If she says she likes latino men, you say your last name is Sanchez. Pretend to care about all the vapid shit that comes out of her mouth, but simultaneously not give a shit about her.

A lot of the whole game isn't even verbal lying. It's just total and utter misrepresentation of what you are. You're supposed to do psychological trick like match their breathing and tone of voice, pickup on hints about her father and display those traits, touch her every time she's happy so she associates happiness with being touched by you.

It's way too much work to get laid, and, honestly, I would have no interest in anyone dumb enough to fall for that gambit.

i'm totally baffled by this....what exactly are men supposed to be lying about? Their age, their past, their success, their family, their sex history?

I guess because im not your typical woman, its hard to catch my eye with looks and its even harder to get my intellect. So a liar would be tangled easily in his own web with the conversations i have. If i just wanted a fuck, i could just get you in the sack and never find out anything about you....so you wouldnt have to lie. Lets fuck and get it over with.

But if i wanted to get to know you, you better bet i'm genuine and i'll see through you. The more "popular" or arrogant you make yourself, the less im attracted to that type of person anyway. So it wouldnt work out.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You know, I never ever in my life asked the questions "How do I look?" or "Does my ass look fat?". It never even crossed my mind. At any rate, some of the most important things to be honest about are the simple things. Like what you want from the relationship, whether it be casual or serious or anything in between. Whether you're already involved, have an STD/STI or any number of other things. If you're not, that's when you'll run into trouble. You don't have to be BRUTALLY honest about every little thing. A good portion of the time when people say they are brutally honest, they're really saying they want the license to act like a complete and total jerk. You can be kind, and still be truthful.

I never asked those questions either and I agree that most folks are sadly lacking, but I won't judge them. I will be brutally honest, however, and if it turns out to be something that might be hurtful for the other person, I will remain silent - but I will not lie. It's not always easy, and sometimes not even possible, to be kind AND truthful.

I should never have told my second husband I loved him when I knew I only loved him as a dear friend and never would be able to be *in love with* him. It was wrong of me to have stayed all those years; I was never happy - it doesn't matter that he was and thinks to this day we had a great marriage. I know the truth and it was not nearly enough - I had HAD love and knew what it was and can never settle for less. Lying got me there and the longer I stayed, the harder it was to get out. I will never believe that lies are, in any way, a good thing - personal experience weighs in.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lie about your favorite color, your job, your pay, your car, your summer home. If she says she likes latino men, you say your last name is Sanchez. Pretend to care about all the vapid shit that comes out of her mouth, but simultaneously not give a shit about her.

A lot of the whole game isn't even verbal lying. It's just total and utter misrepresentation of what you are. You're supposed to do psychological trick like match their breathing and tone of voice, pickup on hints about her father and display those traits, touch her every time she's happy so she associates happiness with being touched by you.

god, no wonder so many people have such shitty relationships.

It's not always easy, and sometimes not even possible, to be kind AND truthful.

really? i...i guess it is, sometimes. it certainly would be in your case. i find though it gets easier & easier.

your situation sounds intricate, and i think it's good that you know now not to settle. i think that's an important thing many miss. maybe outta fear, desperation, whatever. but anyway, in this way brutal honesty IS a good thing -- with yourself first and foremost.

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my girlfriend hates when I tell her the truth... but then she should know better than to ask me questions by now.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
god, no wonder so many people have such shitty relationships.

Exactly.

really? i...i guess it is, sometimes. it certainly would be in your case. i find though it gets easier & easier.

your situation sounds intricate, and i think it's good that you know now not to settle. i think that's an important thing many miss. maybe outta fear, desperation, whatever. but anyway, in this way brutal honesty IS a good thing -- with yourself first and foremost.

We're on the same page. :>)

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Probably correct on all counts.
Don't forget marital status
or whether you have a girlfriend
or 3

Since the object of the lying is to get laid, you lie to make yourself into the kind of person you are lying to would want to have sex with.
They would almost always then say they are interested in a relationship because most women are not interested in just sex (I said most - I know there are exceptions and I am still waiting to meet them :biggrin1:)
They want to feel that there is at least the possibility of some relationship.
So then it is a relationship with her.
The man doesn't mean any of it.
The most extreme case is the married man who says he will leave his wife for the piece of ass he is fucking.
She is the only fool who believes his shit.
And if it were true - why would any woman in her right mind want such a man. What is stopping him from pulling the same stunt again?

But women keep falling for this.
Which gives the men reason to keep lying.

Perhaps Bonky can answer better than I can.
I don't have any experience lying to women
or to men.
Only being lied to.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Married my second husband after leaving my abusive first (love of my life - still in love after 48 years despite the abuse because he's changed, but too much - is now a prudish pastor) and tried my best to love the second but could not; stayed faithful for 31 years and finally left. I will never, ever again, lie when someone asks me, "You DO love me, don't you?"

So, what do you mean that your first was the love of your life? You left your first husband because he was abusive. Now, I'm not doubting that you didn't really have that lifelong attraction to your second husband, but what made you think you had it with your first? I think most people don't truly know what love is, they confuse it with the pheromone laden chemistry some people have.

My ex said all sorts of wonderful things (at first) that I wanted to hear, "when I kiss you I know it's you I want to be with for the rest of my life", "you don't know how crazy I am for you, I love you more than anything", "my heart beats for you and you alone", "I want to be there for you", things I've longed to hear for a long time. But she didn't know what love is. She treated me like absolute shit, and I stupidly let her get away with it, because we had that chemistry-despite soooo many things being wrong in our relationship. We fought a lot, and I think she was addicted to the drama. Her ex abused her, and later on in our relationship she started talking about him a lot more. Yes, he is the father of her child but when we started having problems-she went and spent time with him. Why?

So I'm curious. What made you love, or think you loved, your first husband so much. He was abusive to you and you left him. Maybe separation has made his memory fonder?

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lie all the time. It's funner for both me and the girl. No woman would want to hear true stories about me and my life, given what a boring, worthless person I am. But if I embellish or outright lie, shit, she's gonna have a fun time talkin to me.

And of course, talking ALWAYS leads to fucking. Which is why I firmly believe women and men should avoid one another at all costs, outside of places like church, where their assuredly sinful behavior can be kept in check.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is there a difference between lying and pretending? That is after all the essence of theatre and bedroom games too.

When it comes to making a life together, pretending is big trouble. But in a game it is the source of fun. I think Wimp means lying like that --?

Lying about, pretending about, means it is finite, meant to fade into the past, end in the morning, 'stay in Vegas'.