Success with women = Lie

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hairy crack is meant for exploring. :p

but I noticed even on the first page of this thread, others have said that same thing-- lies and pretending are fun and lead to short term success. It is in the long term that the truth tellers benefit. If the objective is quick fun a story is the thing.

Kayden will tell the truth until the female who dislikes it leaves for a good story teller.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And herein, lies the problem:

"
Since the object of the lying is to get laid, you lie to make yourself into the kind of person you are lying to would want to have sex with.
They would almost always then say they are interested in a relationship because most women are not interested in just sex (I said most - I know there are exceptions and I am still waiting to meet them :biggrin1:)
They want to feel that there is at least the possibility of some relationship.
So then it is a relationship with her.
The man doesn't mean any of it."

And yet somehow men and women actually do get together. It's mind boggling. I will never in a million years understand men. And the funny thing is, if you read enough threads by men about women, you would certainly think all women are deceitful, shallow, materialistic psychos who are just trying to trap these poor men into *gasp* a relationship. It's a miracle anyone ever gets together. And then when they do people seem surprised that half the married people get divorced and those who don't are just miserable or cheat. (Yes I'm sure SOME people are happy).
I don't think the key issue is men lying about their dick size or their bank accounts, the problem is when men lie about what their intentions are, and they seem to lie to themselves equally as much as they do to women.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
keep in mind too that there are a fairly high number of pansy dudes who actually want to get married, have kids, etc. I know a number of them. They are honest with women, rarely get laid, and over-idealize any woman who sleeps with them. They want a Family, just like (most) women do.

They are the men who are usually screwed over by women. I have 2 fairly close friends, both of whom have taken care of other mens' children, have been cheated on, have been ripped off and taken to the cleaners by women they adored.

So it works both ways. I'm just not the type of guy who's ever adored or "cherished" women. I treat them as just another dirty naked ape, like we all are. These guys, I believe, want to think of their women as a "creature unlike any other" and put them on a pedestal. They are the type of men who get screwed, and not in the fun way :(

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not an insane notion that people don't necessarily want to hear the blunt truth about themselves in particular.

It's not just a man/woman thing. Polite society is full of deceit. Most will lie before having to disappoint or in some way reveal something unpleasant to someone else.

How are you? Fine....
very good example. Constant pretense lubricates our interactions. That is why good liars are considered 'slick'.

Just as in the real world there are times you would rather have friction when push comes to shove, and other times you want glide.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was reading this thread

http://www.lpsg.org/142871-ladies-how-do-men-approach.html#post2244399

And this was posted

I would have to say I agree.

I had come to the conclusion that the men most successful with women are liars.

And the most successful are the best liars.

I think in anthropologic terms.
Saw a nature show which had monkeys that would lie to the troop with a fake distress call to get more food.

Made me think about people.
In primitive times the strongest men got the women.
The others had to sneak around and scheme to get laid.
If they got caught in their deceptions they suffered the wrath of the alpha male.

Now the alpha male cannot beat up the males who get the girls through lying and deceit.
There is no punishment.

What does the woman want to hear? Whatever it is he will tell it to them.
And in today’s society
Internet
Clubs in large cities
1 or 2 or 3 or 4 dates and guys are getting sex.
The woman does not know that this guy does this all the time.
She knows nothing of his past.
When she figures out he is a liar
He is gone
To the next woman
And she is usually on to the next liar
A little wiser

Eventually she might figure it out

And maybe the truly good guys have less sex partners
Because
When a woman does figure it out
And is with a guy who doesn’t lie and use her
She doesn’t want to let go

DUDE. STFU. They aren't supposed to know we do this intentionally...

..and on that note, we probably wouldn't have to lie if women would just stop expecting so much out of us...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does seem, seaside, that when we lie to ourselves it makes the most difficulties of all. Better not to deceive onesself.

Otherwise, bonky wanted to know what is the benefit of truth-- it is real. It is true we are naked simians with big brains who use tools and we are overpopulating like crazy, we are so clever. Perhaps liars and fewer successful reproductive couplings would be good about now.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Otherwise, bonky wanted to know what is the benefit of truth-- it is real. It is true we are naked simians with big brains who use tools and we are overpopulating like crazy, we are so clever. Perhaps liars and fewer successful reproductive couplings would be good about now.

Are you saying that the "benefit" to truth-telling is that the truthful guy is far less likely to get laid, and hence, less likely to add to the population?

Strange "benefit" for the poor bastard.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, the opposite. In Pitbull's original post, the final paragraph tells it. The woman will stay with the truth teller and not let him go, facilitating family creation. The woman will leave liars or let liars leave, as they are not for more than a temporary attachment unsuitable for nesting.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And herein, lies the problem:

"
Since the object of the lying is to get laid, you lie to make yourself into the kind of person you are lying to would want to have sex with.
They would almost always then say they are interested in a relationship because most women are not interested in just sex (I said most - I know there are exceptions and I am still waiting to meet them :biggrin1:)
They want to feel that there is at least the possibility of some relationship.
So then it is a relationship with her.
The man doesn't mean any of it."

And yet somehow men and women actually do get together. It's mind boggling. I will never in a million years understand men. And the funny thing is, if you read enough threads by men about women, you would certainly think all women are deceitful, shallow, materialistic psychos who are just trying to trap these poor men into *gasp* a relationship. It's a miracle anyone ever gets together. And then when they do people seem surprised that half the married people get divorced and those who don't are just miserable or cheat. (Yes I'm sure SOME people are happy).
I don't think the key issue is men lying about their dick size or their bank accounts, the problem is when men lie about what their intentions are, and they seem to lie to themselves equally as much as they do to women.

A serious response after numerous posts about hairy cracks etc.

Thank you Seaside.

You don't understand men.
I don't understand women.

I could explain a lot to you. It will not improve the quality of the men you meet but may make you a better judge of them.

Lying about intentions. Yes. The big lie. because that is what people are judged on - intentions - until they have demonstrated through their actions what kind of person they are and their true intentions.

And it is not that we think ALL women are the shallow psychos that are out to trap a man.
It is that woman speak and woman action frequently are at opposite poles.

Men are easy to figure out.
Saturday night
At the club
They want sex

Easy.

Now at the club - many will lie to women about their intentions.
But they want to get laid.
And they will probably admit it to anyone - EXCEPT they will not admit it to any woman they want to fuck if it will decrease their chances.

Now the problem men have with women
Is not that you want a relationship
Not that you want a sensitive caring man
Not that you want an honest man with character.

Noble goals.

What drives us crazy
is that you profess that
and then turn your backs on the guys that fit the description of what you are looking for.

Which would be OK
but then you run after a man that everyone (except the woman involved)
KNOWS 100%
is not:
interested in a relationship
totally self absorbed and treats you like dog shit on his shoe
Totally dishonest liar cheat
and he snaps his fingers
and you fuck him like a bitch in heat.
Cook his meals
Buy him things
Pay his bills
and then suddenly
he tosses you away
like a piece of toilet paper he wiped his shitty ass with
you cry and cry
usually on the shoulder of Mr. Nice Guy
and as soon as your tears are dry
Mr. Nice Guy watches you run off
to fuck the next Mr. Asshole.

That is what we men cannot understand.

Care to explain it to us?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Thank you Seaside.

I could explain a lot to you. It will not improve the quality of the men you meet but may make you a better judge of them.

Lying about intentions. Yes. The big lie. because that is what people are judged on - intentions - until they have demonstrated through their actions what kind of person they are and their true intentions.

And it is not that we think ALL women are the shallow psychos that are out to trap a man.

Saturday night
At the club
They want sex

Easy.

And they will probably admit it to anyone - EXCEPT they will not admit it to any woman they want to fuck if it will decrease their chances.

Noble goals.

What drives us crazy
is that you profess that
and then turn your backs on the guys that fit the description of what you are looking for.

Which would be OK
KNOWS 100%
is not:
interested in a relationship
and he snaps his fingers
Cook his meals
Buy him things
Pay his bills
and then suddenly
he tosses you away
you cry and cry

I know that when I was that woman it was because I was lying. To myself. I had to stop that.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the opposite. In Pitbull's original post, the final paragraph tells it. The woman will stay with the truth teller and not let him go, facilitating family creation. The woman will leave liars or let liars leave, as they are not for more than a temporary attachment unsuitable for nesting.

You are assuming, of course, that the female will have the "honest" dude's kid. I'm sure you've heard of the cuckoo's egg problem -- where a woman will become impregnated with a "bad" guy's sperm and then let the "good" guy help raise the kid, believing it's his.

In fact, that's the best reproductive strategy for women. DNA tests may these days make that impossible, however.

If I were a "nice" guy, I would demand a DNA test if my wife got pregnant. I think it should be routine for all children born. Then the sad shmucks wouldn't be left caring for offspring that aren't really theirs.

Of course "bad" guys, while having better genes, usually don't have the willingness or the ability to help raise kids, so you'd get a lot of one-parent children.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bonky are you old enough to remember the tv show Laugh-in? The Farkel Family? DNA does not make a father. Love makes a father. Or a mother for that matter. It's harder for mothers to disavow the products of their bodies but it happens.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and sadly, I heard recently that paternity fraud is a big problem but there are no laws to protect the men who have been suckered into having to start paying the child support.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the key issue is men lying about their dick size or their bank accounts, the problem is when men lie about what their intentions are ...

Well yeah. Most guys just want lots and lots and lots of no strings attached fucking (except for a ton of the ones on here, for whatever reason). Whereas most women, unfortunately, don't. Whether that's biological or cultural, I don't know; maybe it's both.

So like Pitbull says, they have to lie about these intentions. Otherwise, they're not getting any.

This disparity in what men and women are seeking sexually has probably been debated since forever, and will probably be debated for more forever as long as it continues to exist. I do say though, if men and women both felt the same way about sex, there would probably be much fewer sexual crimes.

Thank you Seaside.

Saturday night
At the club
They want sex

Easy.

Noble goals.

What drives us crazy
is that you profess that

Which would be OK
KNOWS 100%
is:
not interested in a relationship
and he snaps his fingers
Cook his meals
Buy him things
Pay his bills
and then suddenly
he tosses you away
you cry and cry

:clap:

Finally, someone else besides me who knows about this and who has the attention span to write more than one or two sentences.

Yes and sadly, I heard recently that paternity fraud is a big problem but there are no laws to protect the men who have been suckered into having to start paying the child support.

I recently heard that if a man makes even one child support payment to a child, or if he gets with the mother and otherwise adopts some kind of responsibility for the child, even if he later discovers that the child is not actually his, he's fucked into a permanent child support arrangement. I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, that is the most utterly retarded and completely fucked up thing I have ever heard. So basically all a girl has to do is sucker some guy into making one payment, and he's permanently responsible for taking care of some other douchebag's one night stand spawn.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:clap:

Finally, someone else besides me who knows about this and who has the attention span to write more than one or two sentences.

I don't know if it is attention span.

The tear stains on my shoulder are dry.
The bitch who put them there is out fucking some asshole.
Don't have much else to do.