Suck another man´s cock

Flowerdoll

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This one is a sexy thread :tongue:

Have you ever saw your woman suck another man´s cock or she talked about a situation when she had a penis other than yours filling her mouth up?

Did you get excited or fascinated by that? There are plenty of man fantasizing about this :tongue:

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes a couple of times... first was an ex describing how she sucked off 7 guys in a room with her friend... whilst we were dating so wasn't as sexy as you would think (she was cheating on me at the time) :mad:

second was much better... i actually got quite hard and aroused at the thought of a 3some with this guy, so much so i asked for it... but never happend. :tongue:

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I have had threesomes where I allowed her to perform on other men. I thoroughly enjoyed my wife working another man. It was hot watching my wife deep throat another cock than mine. If she performed these actions without me being there then I would have defiantly been upset and angry, but since I was there it was ok, and I know she wants my cock most of all

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This one is a sexy thread :tongue:

Have you ever saw your woman suck another man´s cock or she talked about a situation when she had a penis other than yours filling her mouth up?

Did you get excited or fascinated by that? There are plenty of man fantasizing about this :tongue:

Since I have never had a girlfriend, I don't have an answer; but I would love to suck a well-hung dick sharing with another guy or my girlfriend.

bidug6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forget another women being around...only a man knows how to suck a man....just give me a clean dd free cock and I'm all over it...and anyone that wants to watch is welcome. When I suck, I'm in my own little world...and when he cums....I don't waste a drop....squeeze it for all it's worth....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: kewlkid75