Suck Dick Save the World

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by Capitolhillguy, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I am only into oral sex and I always get excited about the latest Treasure Island Media offering and am almost always disappointed.Some of their very best stuff was 15 years ago when they started out, especially with the incestuous bb fucking brothers in Swallow. This time I loved the title, Suck Dick Save the World. 25% of the scenes were hot. The problem is that instead of having a hot 3 way with 3 sexy guys, they take the 3 hot guys and add 5 other guys to the scene and they are often not even average in attractiveness and often over the hill. They have one scene with one of the most gorgeous young cocksuckers I've ever seen and he blows 6 or 7 really ugly guys. 3 scenes are hot and they are all duos. They have Marcus Iron who I love, but all of his scenes are at glory holes, and I really like to see who is being blown to complete the fantasy. One thing I will say: they have some enormous cocks!!! Massive beyond belief. The movie is worth renting for one scene with 2 guys who are truly astonishingly beautiful, young, hung, and they even kiss. I do wish that most of the oral movies didn't just have oral bottoms but would have scenes where someone will suck the load out of the main cocksucker. Enough ranting and raving.

2. karlaz

karlaz Active Member

Albums:
    The scene with Rod Spunkel is worth the whole movie. Just looking at how the lips of the sucker massage that magnificent hat is a turn on for me. A very suckable cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted