Suck/jerk/bang your best buddies?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jason321, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Jason321

Jason321 New Member

Ever had the thought of sucking/jerking/banging one of your buddies but he wont ever do that? Eg either str8 or married or bf.

2. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

Oh yes....my best friend is a handsome guy and even at 78 has one of the nicest asses and cock/balls combo I've seen. I caught an inadvertent glimpse of him naked when we were returning from a basketball tournament in New Jersey four or five years ago and stopped halfway home to grab a motel as it was after 11:00 and we still had 3-1/2 hours to go. In the morning I heard the shower running and thought he was already in there. When I opened the door to fill up the coffee carafe with water, he was standing there bare-assed. I apologized and he said, "No problem." Had a hard time not staring; he didn't scurry to cover up, just routinely turned and walked a few steps to get in to the shower. And I've seen him at the urinal so I know he has a beauty of a cock....and big, beautiful balls. I'd give anything to suck him off, and am sure I could give him the best blowjob of his life. I value our friendship too much, though. If I knew he'd be receptive I would. But he's straight....not worth the risk of the friendship. I also have several other older male friends I'd love to jerk or suck off. You never know if they would be interested, or get angry about it. I don't pursue it though the possibilities keep me fantasizing!!

3. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Luckily, I don't have to fantasize or give this much thought as my three best buds are also bi.:biggrin1:

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are a very blessed man, Primal!:biggrin1:

5. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    And my best bud turned out to be my boyfriend! So no imagination needed here either.

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

oh, yeah! ... but in most cases the friendship is more important, and there's always someone around for that other stuff

7. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

you're right, nick. but the temptation to suck off the person you're most attracted to....it's difficult to not crave that. it's tough to behave oneself, but it's better than potentially losing a great friend/friendship.

8. LaPinga

LaPinga New Member

I used to have a best bud many years ago, hot Puerto Rican man, with a beautiful thick brown cock (I saw it a couple of times peeing...). He was straight but a little curious: actually went to gay bars with me in D.C. and would ask me about the guys I fucked.

I remember one night of partying we got too stoned for him to drive home and he decided to spend the night. He kept asking me all night about a girlfriend I had at the time, who lived in my building. He knew we had fucked around a few times. He said he wanted to fuck her but for some reason she wasn't into him (stupid girl).

Anyway, since I only had one bed in my apartment he slept with me that night, in his tighty whities. I couldn't stop thinking about him all night and came very close to pulling the fat cock out of the briefs... but decided it wasn't worth loosing the friend.

9. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

It ultimately cost me a friendship that I valued very much. The first sexual encounter between my friend and I came after several years of extreme sexual tension between us. He was the first person I actually came out to. I'm not very effeminate acting, so it was a source of annoyance, on his part, as he didn't want to believe it at first, as I was getting a lot more pussy than he was at the time.
    But I had feelings that somehow I was "different" than my buds and when I confided in Vic, he flipped out, and not necessarily in a good way.
    The tension between us kept brewing for several more years, into our last year in college. I was very physically attracted to him, but he was str8 and to me the friendship meant more than a hook-up.
    One night, he and I were just hanging out up in my room and he was complaining about a pulled back muscle from our working out session. I offered to massage his back, and things went way too far. It was a mutual thing, but immediately after he dropped his load, he jumped up and said he had to leave. He ran out of my house and didn't speak with me for about two months. This led to our crew of friends asking a lot of questions as to why Vic and I weren't talking. I told them we'd argued about a girl.
    He called me one day and asked me to to go to the park so we could talk without being disturbed. He picked me up in his car and we went to the park to talk about what had happened. I told him I'd much rather remain close friends than have sex with him and he seemed to agree to that.
    Unfortunately, things didn't go that way. A few weeks after the meeting in the park, Vic and I went to the beach at night, ( I live on Long Island), and as we were walking along and talking, he suddenly started going on about our sexual encounter. He said he'd never had a girl suck his cock anywhere near as good as I did, and he said he couldn't get it out of his mind how good it felt.
    I told him I really just wanted to remain friends and although I was very attracted to him, I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. When we got back to his car in the parking area, he opened his cutoffs and pulled out his cock and begged me to go down on him. Like a fool, I did.
    And once again he quickly got his nut and silently drove me home. Again I didn't hear from him for a month or two and then he shows up one afternoon asking me to talk with him. Same conversation as at the park, only this time he's telling me it will NEVER happen again.
    A few weeks later, he's begging for head. Meanwhile, he's told a few close mutual friends and I find myself being ostracized from our crew.
    After a few more bjs, I put a permanent end to the madness and tell him our "friendship" is over. We had been best friends for over 10 years at the time.
    It was one of the most painful lessons I had to learn in my life. His parents were like second parents to me. His sister and I were very close as well.
    I felt awful about the whole situation, as he went around telling all our friends that I had seduced him and taken advantage of him. He went on to get married about two years later, but from what I know he constantly cruised for guys hitchhiking on the roads. I ran into him one night at a rather infamous adult movie theater, well-known for it's reputation as pick-up place for sex. I just ignored his request for me to join him out in his car for a talk about old times. He was married about a year by then and I just felt empty for him.

10. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

lapinga -- i know how you feel. back a few months ago i went to a college basketball game near boston and stayed overnight at a hotel with my friend paul, who had ridden down with me. the room had one king bed
    in it; he didn't seem to mind. he's 78 and a rather handsome guy. he has a great body for his age, with a beautiful hairy chest chiseled down to a 32 inch waist. we've traveled together before to sporting events and i got the nerve to walk naked in his presence into the bathroom to shower a few years ago, an event he didn't seem to mind. he has once or twice "returned the favor" by being naked around the bathroom briefly after showering. anyway, this time in boston i said to him, "I usually sleep naked but i'll put my shorts on in this case." he said, "Hell, it doesn't bother me....do whatever you want." sometime after we'd gone to sleep i rolled over and he was facing towards me, kind of near the middle of the bed. i wasn't far from him and very slowly moved my left hand towards his cock (he did have his briefs on, btw), pretending to be asleep. my hand did touch something; not sure if it was his cock or what, (i'm sure it was) but i was tempted as hell to open my palm and gently rub whatever my hand was touching. i didn't quite dare!! he's not extremely well-hung but i've seen him naked a couple of times and at the urinal....he has an attractive cock and i think a pretty sizeable pair of balls. we're going to new york in about three weeks to a tournament and staying over two nights. wonder if i will have the nerve to try again. or should i? thoughts anyone??? do you think our previous experiences indicate he might be open-minded to fooling around? what would you do if you were in this circumstance?

11. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

wow...that was a story to learn from. thanks, ballsaplenty. do we ever know how our close friends will react? i don't think so. i have several very good older friends that i'd love to have sex with, but don't dare approach them. hard to say what might happen -- could be similar to the bad ordeal you went through. or it could be a good occasional fling for a fabulous blowjob or jerkjob. i'm willing to provide, but probably my str8 friends have no interest. probably better to keep it that way. friendship means way more. hey, i feel badly you went through what you did, b.a.p. 2156. i appreciate you sharing.

12. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

Yeah, there have actually been a few for me. My last semester in college, one of my good buddies and I ended up fooling around. I honestly don't know why he did it, because he's straight and engaged, but it happened, and even the night before his wedding (which I was in), he told me "I'm not gonna stop doing what I'm doing". I actually thought he'd stop once he was married, but he's still been a little flirty, so I now see that an opportunity might present itself in the future! That was the only one I've acted on tho.

I work with these 2 latinos that drive me fuckin insane. One is has a personality outta this world that makes you wanna be around him all the time... and he's really cute as well. Every time he smiles at me, I just wanna jump on him. I really don't feel like anything would ever happen tho. At times I wanna chance it, but I really value my friendship with him and couldn't stand the thought of a bad reaction fuckin everything up. The other one is a very attractive guy... this one has a nice personality, but it was his looks that got me. Any time we're drinking together or are hangin out alone, thoughts go thru my head. Another situation I feel wouldn't work out because he has a long time girlfriend and a child.

I say, unless you get some kind of green light from the other person, it's a smarter move to tame the fire and look elsewhere to satisfy urges. I'm trying at this point, but it's SO damn hard!

13. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    THANKS Ballsaplenty fr yr sharing
    SAD" especially that he continualy asked you to do the deed...rather unfair of the guy,bordering on Selfish
    Naughty Guy
    Just a minor occurence with myself,and a friend i knew for 4 years before he happily succumbed to a Bj and Hj,reciprocating happily/altho Married with 3 kids...i took my cue on the fact he had attended an All Boys School,so i waited' very patiently (like 4 years??-ha)and he eventually admited to me the FUN' they had at that School,saying that he was trying' to forget it/but feelings etc were much too strong for him to forgo forever, reliving the sheer enjoyment over was Absolutely Wonderful he said.
    We had the occasional opportunity for the above,over a 10 year period
    eric nz

14. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

I agree, facetious. It is incredibly hard to keep from lusting for someone who is a friend, is handsome, and also has a great personality....someone you love being around 'cause you have lots in common and you always have a great time....never arguing or any of that b.s. But, unless there is some kind of signal -- it's wiser to just remain friends. Priceless friendships do not come along every day; it's not worth a potentially good time in bed, or a quick bj. one can always fantasize.

15. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love my friends. A lot. With that love comes respect. I've got three guys who I consider my best male friends, two are straight and married and one is bi. Two are very handsome, and one is balls-out hot. And the idea of having sex with any of them is totally repellent to me. That's not why I love them, and I respect them too much to even entertain the idea.

{wondering if this means by correlation that I don't have respect for people I have sex with :eek: :biggrin1:}

16. LaPinga

LaPinga New Member

This is generally the best rule to live by. There are plenty of 'str8' guys out there looking for head... and they will let you know.

17. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

its hard sometimes to just ignore the feeling. its there. we can never totally control our feelings, which makes it hard to manage. for watever reason we like that other person, be it the sparkle in their eyes, the sound of their voice, their free-spiritedness, their energy, sometimes its impossible. yes, i am going through my own issues right now..lol. at the end of the day, its better to know the soul of someone rather than knowing what they are packin.

and like how everyone has already said, avoid making advances unless you know for a fact that they are welcome.

18. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    I'm with hotbtminla on this one. I have some friends I fool around with (both men and women) but the friendship always trumps and lusty feelings I might have. Luckily, the people that I am close to would not be put off by my telling them that they are hot and I would like to get naked. When turned down, it's always been because of a monogamous relationship they have entered into. As for straight guys - for some reason, I'm just not usually ever attracted to them.

19. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Years ago I would travel to Vegas with one of my best buds, for the SEMA car show. We've traveled other places as well and are very comfortable being around each other.

We stayed at the MGM, had a double room and lived it up ! He's a well groomed, macho guy, very chiseled but overly muscular, and HUNG !!

He would come out of the bathroom after a morning shower with his towel around his shoulders with his baseball bat swinging between his knees. It was dark colored, with a big head and a thick plump shaft. He knew I was looking and didn't mind at all.

I often made mention how akward it must be to travel around with such a "stick shift" between his legs....I'm not lacking in the dept. but he had me beat in every possible area.

The shear thought of grabbing that thing was intense....but our friendship came first, and we are still best of friends. What never happens on Vegas !

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same thing happened to me. He kept saying he was straight, but I didn't believe him as he was the bottom guy. We were both very athletic and had great sex. As fate would have it, 6 years later he got married and had kids. The funny thing is we're still good friends today.

Draft saved Draft deleted