Suck/jerk/bang your best buddies?

yes, i do look at my friend often and I'd like to suck him, although I'm scared of talking to him about this since i don't want to lose a friend and the information would spread. ):

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes, i do look at my friend often and I'd like to suck him, although I'm scared of talking to him about this since i don't want to lose a friend and the information would spread. ):

It is very tough when you have a friend you're attracted to. Unless there is some situation where the conversation steers in that direction, I wouldn't (or never have) brought it up or pursued it. The friendship, if it's a good one, is more important. My best friend I've known since the mid-to-late 90's; I am extremely attracted to him but have never made any kind of pass or move. He might react with just a shrug and say thanks but no thanks. But he might be offended to a point where it caused a
strain between us....or he started avoiding me, which would not be worth it. A valued friendship isn't worth a one-time possible cocksuck. Some people wouldn't go around telling everyone if you told them your feelings;
on the other hand, if your friend is the type who likes to spread gossip,
then definitely forget your lust/attraction for him.....enjoy him for the friend he is, not because
you have strong physical feelings. My opinion only, but
I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have a best bud many years ago, hot Puerto Rican man, with a beautiful thick brown cock (I saw it a couple of times peeing...). He was straight but a little curious: actually went to gay bars with me in D.C. and would ask me about the guys I fucked.

I remember one night of partying we got too stoned for him to drive home and he decided to spend the night. He kept asking me all night about a girlfriend I had at the time, who lived in my building. He knew we had fucked around a few times. He said he wanted to fuck her but for some reason she wasn't into him (stupid girl).

Anyway, since I only had one bed in my apartment he slept with me that night, in his tighty whities. I couldn't stop thinking about him all night and came very close to pulling the fat cock out of the briefs... but decided it wasn't worth loosing the friend.

I work with these 2 latinos that drive me fuckin insane. One is has a personality outta this world that makes you wanna be around him all the time... and he's really cute as well. Every time he smiles at me, I just wanna jump on him. I really don't feel like anything would ever happen tho. At times I wanna chance it, but I really value my friendship with him and couldn't stand the thought of a bad reaction fuckin everything up. The other one is a very attractive guy... this one has a nice personality, but it was his looks that got me. Any time we're drinking together or are hangin out alone, thoughts go thru my head. Another situation I feel wouldn't work out because he has a long time girlfriend and a child.

I say, unless you get some kind of green light from the other person, it's a smarter move to tame the fire and look elsewhere to satisfy urges. I'm trying at this point, but it's SO damn hard!
Let's hear it for the Latin flava :biggrin1:

Cuz I got this problem too. The guy in question is more a casual, friend of a friend - but I met him through a long time (junior high school) buddy.

I'm finding that if I put my writing skills to use, I can work out an elaborate fantasy - and no one gets hurt.

Thanks to a great new friend here on the board who is helping me with translation, the story mentioned here will be up very soon.

My circles of friends roam far and wide, but a cardinal rule has always been keep sex buddies and buddies I do non-sex shit with separate.

I'm regretting that now.

luvangel330

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hummmm I would do it cause there are some male friends I'm very attracted to...its the after effect that worries me. Will I be able to just let it be what it is...

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Good friends are the best ones to play around with.

I agree to the point that it would be great to have sex with someone you know, like, enjoy being with, and even admire. But, have you ever come onto a good friend whom you knew - or were almost certain - was str8 and gotten a negative response that caused tension in the friendship? Some might be responsive or okay with it, but I gotta believe more of them would not be. If I knew he/they were even moderately curious, then I would pursue it and go only as far as my friend wished to. There can be, and strangely enough was in my case, exceptions to the rule. I'll share:
(Sounds like I'm contradicting myself here, which I guess I am. However, I think the following true story is at the low end of the percentage scale for having luck with playing around with a str8 friend.)

A friend of mine I've known since the mid-80's had been curious about me way back shortly after we met. Only after we talked on the phone late last fall and the conversation steered to sex, did we discover that there was a mutual interest. We did pursue it shortly after those talks, and we both enjoyed it. Other than him getting a couple of bj's back in the 70's, it was his first real time having sex with a man, including kissing and sleeping together naked. This was a rare occurrence I think....the "exception to the rule." It would be nice to have the conversation with
other good-looking, sexy male friends steer in that direction with similar
results, but....doubt it would turn out the same. Perhaps I'm wrong on this(?).:dunno:

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have sucked off one of my straight friends in the past. We were both drinking and started joking around. Next thing we knew... I was worried when I woke up in the morning that things would be strange or different betweeen us, but it was not. Although it has not happened again, we still privately joke about it all the time.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have sucked off one of my straight friends in the past. We were both drinking and started joking around. Next thing we knew... I was worried when I woke up in the morning that things would be strange or different betweeen us, but it was not. Although it has not happened again, we still privately joke about it all the time.

Yeah, I think drinking will make most of us do things we probably wouldn't
do or try if we were sober. I haven't drank for many years but when I
used to, I would be braver than normal, for sure. I recall once when I
was drinking, an older friend of mine - and his wife and daughter - had
all passed out on New Year's Eve. Frank turned me on a lot, so when I
woke up from my drunken nap, he was sitting there in his kitchen chair.
It was dark in the house, no lights on. I slid under the table and slowly
unzipped his pants and carefully pulled his limp cock out of his briefs and
gently slipped my mouth on it. I sucked him slowly and gently and he
started getting a hard-on. I kept sucking and got him fully erect. Didn't
get him to the point of cumming, but sure wished I had!! I doubt he
ever recalled being sucked that night, but I will always remember his nice
hard cock in my mouth. Would love to have swallowed his hot, sweet lovejuice!
He was a handsome guy with a nice cock and big balls.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
wow this is an incredibly poignant story. It's sad, but you seem pretty clear-eyed about what his main conflict was: inability to accept himself as gay (or bi, whatever). Sorry you went through so much angst, but he is way more unhappy than you are, as Im sure youd agree.

It ultimately cost me a friendship that I valued very much. The first sexual encounter between my friend and I came after several years of extreme sexual tension between us. He was the first person I actually came out to. I'm not very effeminate acting, so it was a source of annoyance, on his part, as he didn't want to believe it at first, as I was getting a lot more pussy than he was at the time.
But I had feelings that somehow I was "different" than my buds and when I confided in Vic, he flipped out, and not necessarily in a good way.
The tension between us kept brewing for several more years, into our last year in college. I was very physically attracted to him, but he was str8 and to me the friendship meant more than a hook-up.
One night, he and I were just hanging out up in my room and he was complaining about a pulled back muscle from our working out session. I offered to massage his back, and things went way too far. It was a mutual thing, but immediately after he dropped his load, he jumped up and said he had to leave. He ran out of my house and didn't speak with me for about two months. This led to our crew of friends asking a lot of questions as to why Vic and I weren't talking. I told them we'd argued about a girl.
He called me one day and asked me to to go to the park so we could talk without being disturbed. He picked me up in his car and we went to the park to talk about what had happened. I told him I'd much rather remain close friends than have sex with him and he seemed to agree to that.
Unfortunately, things didn't go that way. A few weeks after the meeting in the park, Vic and I went to the beach at night, ( I live on Long Island), and as we were walking along and talking, he suddenly started going on about our sexual encounter. He said he'd never had a girl suck his cock anywhere near as good as I did, and he said he couldn't get it out of his mind how good it felt.
I told him I really just wanted to remain friends and although I was very attracted to him, I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. When we got back to his car in the parking area, he opened his cutoffs and pulled out his cock and begged me to go down on him. Like a fool, I did.
And once again he quickly got his nut and silently drove me home. Again I didn't hear from him for a month or two and then he shows up one afternoon asking me to talk with him. Same conversation as at the park, only this time he's telling me it will NEVER happen again.
A few weeks later, he's begging for head. Meanwhile, he's told a few close mutual friends and I find myself being ostracized from our crew.
After a few more bjs, I put a permanent end to the madness and tell him our "friendship" is over. We had been best friends for over 10 years at the time.
It was one of the most painful lessons I had to learn in my life. His parents were like second parents to me. His sister and I were very close as well.
I felt awful about the whole situation, as he went around telling all our friends that I had seduced him and taken advantage of him. He went on to get married about two years later, but from what I know he constantly cruised for guys hitchhiking on the roads. I ran into him one night at a rather infamous adult movie theater, well-known for it's reputation as pick-up place for sex. I just ignored his request for me to join him out in his car for a talk about old times. He was married about a year by then and I just felt empty for him.

tomster118

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We're not friends much anymore, but I used to have this friend who was so so hot. Once after being at a party, we went back to his house. He was really drunk and insisted i had the bed. He then, drunkenly, started showing me a magazine. I moved and started fully jacking off next to him, under the thin cover. He never realised, it was so hot...Oh, what i wouldn't do to have a bit of him inside me...

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once I was talking to my friend on the phone, and he started telling me about this time he got a blow job and I said "if you keep talking I sware to you I'm gonna jerk off" and he kept telling the story ... so I jerked off to my friend's story with him on the phone, and I put the phone up to my dick and made it squish really loud, and I didn't hold back the heavy breathing and moaning.

That'll teach his sorry ass ...

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ISN'T that one of the most common GAY fantasies?

and let me tell you I have alredy DONE that! and YES, one can remain friends after fucking one of his best FRIENDS... over and over again!

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my best friend who is gay wants to j/o with me, i told him sure whatever, and im curious about it anyway:rolleyes:

he also wants to suck me off, but idk if i want to go that far...

we'll see, I'll let u know

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It ultimately cost me a friendship that I valued very much. The first sexual encounter between my friend and I came after several years of extreme sexual tension between us. He was the first person I actually came out to. I'm not very effeminate acting, so it was a source of annoyance, on his part, as he didn't want to believe it at first, as I was getting a lot more pussy than he was at the time.
But I had feelings that somehow I was "different" than my buds and when I confided in Vic, he flipped out, and not necessarily in a good way.
The tension between us kept brewing for several more years, into our last year in college. I was very physically attracted to him, but he was str8 and to me the friendship meant more than a hook-up.
One night, he and I were just hanging out up in my room and he was complaining about a pulled back muscle from our working out session. I offered to massage his back, and things went way too far. It was a mutual thing, but immediately after he dropped his load, he jumped up and said he had to leave. He ran out of my house and didn't speak with me for about two months. This led to our crew of friends asking a lot of questions as to why Vic and I weren't talking. I told them we'd argued about a girl.
He called me one day and asked me to to go to the park so we could talk without being disturbed. He picked me up in his car and we went to the park to talk about what had happened. I told him I'd much rather remain close friends than have sex with him and he seemed to agree to that.
Unfortunately, things didn't go that way. A few weeks after the meeting in the park, Vic and I went to the beach at night, ( I live on Long Island), and as we were walking along and talking, he suddenly started going on about our sexual encounter. He said he'd never had a girl suck his cock anywhere near as good as I did, and he said he couldn't get it out of his mind how good it felt.
I told him I really just wanted to remain friends and although I was very attracted to him, I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. When we got back to his car in the parking area, he opened his cutoffs and pulled out his cock and begged me to go down on him. Like a fool, I did.
And once again he quickly got his nut and silently drove me home. Again I didn't hear from him for a month or two and then he shows up one afternoon asking me to talk with him. Same conversation as at the park, only this time he's telling me it will NEVER happen again.
A few weeks later, he's begging for head. Meanwhile, he's told a few close mutual friends and I find myself being ostracized from our crew.
After a few more bjs, I put a permanent end to the madness and tell him our "friendship" is over. We had been best friends for over 10 years at the time.
It was one of the most painful lessons I had to learn in my life. His parents were like second parents to me. His sister and I were very close as well.
I felt awful about the whole situation, as he went around telling all our friends that I had seduced him and taken advantage of him. He went on to get married about two years later, but from what I know he constantly cruised for guys hitchhiking on the roads. I ran into him one night at a rather infamous adult movie theater, well-known for it's reputation as pick-up place for sex. I just ignored his request for me to join him out in his car for a talk about old times. He was married about a year by then and I just felt empty for him.
thats really shitty that it had to happen...but it was really wrong for him to keep asking...kinda leading you on...i know it takes two...but it seems straight guys are the ones without the connection so they can play games with gay guys....:rolleyes:

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At times the thought has crossed my mind, when I was particularly horny, especially towards the end of a party with fair amounts of alcohol, that a BJ would be nice. Of course, it is more me wanting the BJ than wanting to give one -- only as a 'fair trade' deal. It actually happened a couple times when I was younger, and now if there is a lady available I would usually prefer her attention...