Suck or Fuck?

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting, I keep looking above me -- up at the ceiling -- hoping to see something to suck or fuck. I see nothing. Hmmm...
But, looking at the pix in your profile makes me want to suck your dick man -- real real bad. It's a beauty!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NovaBone said:
Interesting, I keep looking above me -- up at the ceiling -- hoping to see something to suck or fuck. I see nothing. Hmmm...
But, looking at the pix in your profile makes me want to suck your dick man -- real real bad. It's a beauty!

I think this thread is similar to the "say something nice about the penis above you" thread. You are supposed to say whether you would suck or fuck the dick above you.

tdc364

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry u right i just noticed that, i guess the question is, would u rather give the person above you a blojob, or have sex with the person above you

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
So, let's get this started then...

Where do you want this dick? :rolleyes:
I think it's probably safest if you leave it in Canada. :rolleyes:

I guess I could slowly encircle it with my lips and then gradually explore every contour and every inch with my mouth and tongue. If I had nothing better to do. :tongue: :biggrin1:

The problem with this question is that once I've sucked, I'm gonna wanna fuck you as well. :rolleyes:
The "either/or" factor seldom ever comes into it with me. :shrug: