Sucked/groped by real audience/fans

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to a strip club in Windsor ON years ago and the club was not very crowded so the strippers were fairly chill. One of the guys came over and seemed to be dancing for me alone so I just sat back and let him do his thing. It ended up with me sucking his cock with me in the audience and him on stage. After his next set he asked me back stage where we ended up talking about all of his hopes and dreams of becoming an actor/dancer, turns out he was a really sweet guy. This was about 30 years ago by the way.

boyspleasure

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a strip club in Windsor ON years ago and the club was not very crowded so the strippers were fairly chill. One of the guys came over and seemed to be dancing for me alone so I just sat back and let him do his thing. It ended up with me sucking his cock with me in the audience and him on stage. After his next set he asked me back stage where we ended up talking about all of his hopes and dreams of becoming an actor/dancer, turns out he was a really sweet guy. This was about 30 years ago by the way.
hot!

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
New Orleans used to be the most tolerant environment for this. There are some crazy videos out there of guys getting sucked, fingered, etc. I'm supposed to go there later this year and wondering if it is still the case because I've heard otherwise. I think in the age of cell phone cameras everybody is more careful about what they do in public.

Reactions: teninchman