Sucked my biggest recently

desertsuck

Sexy Member
Media
As a dedicated cocksucker, I'm always looking for one regular feeder to suck multiple times a week. This week I hooked up with a true 9.5 inch thick black cock attached to a guy that wants nothing but a no strings attached cocksucker. It was exactly what I've been looking for! I just wanted to share my excitement!

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow, this was an old post. It lasted a while and was always amazing. After a long search, I’ve just connected with an older white guy with a HUGE dick who was looking for a regular cocksucker for your long blowjobs with no strings. I’d love to share my experiences if anyone’s interested.
Plz do!!

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow, this was an old post. It lasted a while and was always amazing. After a long search, I’ve just connected with an older white guy with a HUGE dick who was looking for a regular cocksucker for your long blowjobs with no strings. I’d love to share my experiences if anyone’s interested.
would so luvv to find a good, regular, local buddy.....

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What would you like to know? He’s married, straight, but has usually kept a secret on call cocksucker for regular feedings. His only sexual interest is sitting back and relaxing while getting his dick slowly sucked.

Hmmm, how regular.....does he like his balls worked on too....how long does he last, you orally edge him?....hehe, details...make us envious ;-)

desertsuck

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm, how regular.....does he like his balls worked on too....how long does he last, you orally edge him?....hehe, details...make us envious ;-)
He hasn’t said or indicated that he likes his balls licked. He just really likes having his dick sucked! He does like a long edging, but seems to always cum after about 45 minutes. Although I’m sure I could extend that easily!