Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi.

I always have been wondering if that kind of craving is even real.
Considering the fact that straight guys are kinda meh or disgusted towards gay guys, is that even possible?
Or is it only me that haven’t experienced that yet.

And yes, I’d like to experience that with very good looking, with good size tool straight guy.

Reactions: hungbull90

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not only you. It's a silly fantasy some people have. Few have experienced having sex with "Straight" men (the phonies who insist on asserting an incoherent identity are in the minority). The idea doesn't even make sense. Straight men are not supposed to be disgusted by Gay men particularly, they're supposed to be averse to the idea of having sex with any man.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi.

Considering the fact that straight guys are kinda meh or disgusted towards gay guys, is that even possible?

And yes, I’d like to experience that with very good looking, with good size tool straight guy.

Quite doable. There are several ways this can happen - one is the "get him drunk" (a little at least) . You need him to drink just enough to be less inhibited, but enou.gh to he impaired to the point of dick limp. When that happens it's like trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Another is the financially stressed str8 guy who will go gay4pay. He is usually found around gay bars that cater to a slightly older cliental or in a known pick up area or bar. The money does the talking. In either case everyone should establish their expectations and limitations so there are no problems when you hit the sheets. In the 70's in DC military men needing cash were a pretty willing group to look for.

There are other ways, some guys get curious and come out on the down low, as its called, visit gay bars, clubs and strip joints looking to experiment.

When looking for a straight guy, don't hold out for Mr. Big Dick - just be happy with Mr. Willing and Mr. Hard Dick. Be prepared to do a lot of directing when it comes to fucking, Most st8 guys are a little slow to pick that up right out of the box. Be patient.

The point is that if they want to have sex with you, they can’t be straight.

If they are curious, have sex with you and that confirms to them that they don’t like it, is that fulfilling to you?

If you have to get them drunk, that would be assault.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Identity labels are just that, identity labels. They're social markers, it's what somebody says they are. The question is do they match up with how the person behaves. Most people's behaviour and identity do match most of the time. But not everybody's all of the time. It's not our job to defend the purity of the straight label (because if we reversed it, a lot of us would qualify as "bi"), I find that weird, it almost sounds like an insecurity, "let's defend their label, not ours." I think that a person's orientation is actually related to their attractions, not individual sexual acts they get up to throughout their life.

But the straight fetish itself, I do find that cringeworthy.

To answer though, I have hooked up with a friend who exclusively dates women and almost exclusively has sex with women but once in a blue moon has a same sex encounter. Call that what you want.

Last edited:

Is it about wanting to feel so gorgeous that even a straight guy wants you?

It’s more about curiosity than feeling gorgeous.
Straight guys are just guys. Gay guys can have exactly the same attributes as any straight guy who would fuck you.

I think it’s a fairly pointless proposition but if you both enjoy it, that’s great.

Reactions: englad and malakos

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A straight married friend recently told me this story:

He invited his male boss for dinner and after many drinks the conversation turned to sex and they retired to bed together for an unexpected threesome. He said that while he was licking his wife his boss sucked his dick. The next morning they talked about it and said that despite both being 100% straight the dick sucking just happened in the heat of the moment and alcohol driven but unlikely to happen again. They were both ok and relaxed with it.

Some would question the ‘100%’ tag but I know both of the guys and I’m convinced neither are attracted to men.

Reactions: Soldier05

Obviously there are far more straight men than gay ones and I don't think that just because a guy may play around once or twice they are gay. One of my good buddies told me he and his best friend from middle school played around way back when. Both are married with kids and my buddy is definitely not interested in men.

I think every gay man has had at least one crush on a straight guy before. I had one a few years back with a coworker who was getting a divorce. I crushed pretty hard and he figured it out, said he wasn't interested in men. We continued to work together with no problems but he did take a higher paying job about a year after that. We are still FB friends but I haven't talked to him in years.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Hi.

I’m certain a lot of gay men have this fantasy. I am not one of those gay men. I wasted too much time trying to convince others I was straight. I’m not wasting my time convincing a straight guy that’s he’s gay. I’d rather watch a Kevin Costner film twice, than waste time dragging someone out of the closet, even if they tell me they want it. If they want to get their shit together and come back a year later, maybe we can discuss it.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
as a guy who was always very into straight guys i have to say it's not worth it. a real straight guy would feel disgusted in the idea of having sex with a gay guy. i used to fall in love with straight guys since high school and later on and it's only loss of time. none of them ever reacted to my flirt and after a while they would avoid me. there are gay for pay guys but i don't think they are totally str8, probably bisexual for money. one other straight curious guy i met on a dating app, was the biggest asshole. he indeed was str8, we met a couple of times let me suck him but after he cum he would leave immediately saying''i was drunk'' or something stupid like that. sometimes he would let me suck him but even before he came he would just leave. totally not worth it

billybones

Superior Member
Media
as a guy who was always very into straight guys i have to say it's not worth it. a real straight guy would feel disgusted in the idea of having sex with a gay guy. i used to fall in love with straight guys since high school and later on and it's only loss of time. none of them ever reacted to my flirt and after a while they would avoid me. there are gay for pay guys but i don't think they are totally str8, probably bisexual for money. one other straight curious guy i met on a dating app, was the biggest asshole. he indeed was str8, we met a couple of times let me suck him but after he cum he would leave immediately saying''i was drunk'' or something stupid like that. sometimes he would let me suck him but even before he came he would just leave. totally not worth it
I never looked back after the flashing lights or the hungry looks I encountered in clubs. I don’t miss clubs, nor do I any longer need their brand of validation, but at the time I was certain “these” were my people. By 25 I was bored with them. By 26 I’d left for San Francisco where, it only occurred to me post fact, all I was looking for was the same stares and lights on the streets of a big city. I finished my education and realized $1500 a month in rent wasn’t worth it. I moved back to the east coast of the U.S., and only regret it on a boring Tuesday night when I’m antsy.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Oh, and at least you wasted your time figuring out that guy was a dick.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think psychologically speaking, it is pretty much parallel with the virgin fetish that some straight men have. Just frankly a lot less disturbing.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem is that the 3 label system doesn't work.

When people think straight, bi and gay, they are thinking of the far ends of the spectrum and a point right in the middle.

In actual fact, the labels tend to be claimed by people of each third. Eg in the straight third you have people who are 66-100% straight.

If everyone simply put the world "mostly" in front of their preferred label, there would be less confusion.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quite doable. There are several ways this can happen - one is the "get him drunk" (a little at least) . You need him to drink just enough to be less inhibited, but enou.gh to he impaired to the point of dick limp. When that happens it's like trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Another is the financially stressed str8 guy who will go gay4pay. He is usually found around gay bars that cater to a slightly older cliental or in a known pick up area or bar. The money does the talking. In either case everyone should establish their expectations and limitations so there are no problems when you hit the sheets. In the 70's in DC military men needing cash were a pretty willing group to look for.

There are other ways, some guys get curious and come out on the down low, as its called, visit gay bars, clubs and strip joints looking to experiment.

When looking for a straight guy, don't hold out for Mr. Big Dick - just be happy with Mr. Willing and Mr. Hard Dick. Be prepared to do a lot of directing when it comes to fucking, Most st8 guys are a little slow to pick that up right out of the box. Be patient.
Well someone has done this before!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The point is that if they want to have sex with you, they can’t be straight.

If they are curious, have sex with you and that confirms to them that they don’t like it, is that fulfilling to you?

If you have to get them drunk, that would be assault.
If having sex with someone is assault then I’m sure everyone would be done for it. There’s a difference between been inebriated and being so wasted that you don’t know what country your in. There are very different levels of consciousness that are defined by law but yours perception is yours to keep. But stating that it’s rape is not true.

Reactions: Asher77 and rayray

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not at all st least not for me it’s about ataining something that’s unattainable. Like a sense of achievement not about feeling so amazing that everyone falls for you