Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Straight" guys often hide behind alcohol for having gay sex but all alcohol really does is make you not care as much about the consequences of your actions.

So basically they weren't 100% straight to begin with.

Reactions: Silbot. and malakos

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media

''He shared with me that his wife ‘sucked’ at sucking d*ck and mentioned something about her not really being good at it,” Nathan recalls.

Then Brett asked, “Have you ever wondered what it’s like for them?”

It took a moment for what he said to register. I think I might have responded with something like, “Yeah, I guess” or some sh*t like that.

“Let’s try it man. It doesn’t mean we’re gay. But at least we can teach our women how to do this,” he said. “I’ll go first, alright?”

And that’s how it started.

ok this story is as fake as Kim Kardashian's butt. great Corbin Fisher movie plot though.

Apolodorus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi.

I always have been wondering if that kind of craving is even real.
Considering the fact that straight guys are kinda meh or disgusted towards gay guys, is that even possible?
Or is it only me that haven’t experienced that yet.

And yes, I’d like to experience that with very good looking, with good size tool straight guy.
I think we have a massive problem, collectively, with the concept of masculinity, and who we attribute it to.

I went through a phase where I actively seek out guys who were ostensively, provenly straight to fuck, or to kiss. In the times that I succeeded there was a big bat of emptiness in front of me because there was no follow up. I would potentially be the one time thing.

Now I chase people who want me. Gay or bi.

Reactions: englad

There’s no such thing as a person who is 100% straight or gay.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think we have a massive problem, collectively, with the concept of masculinity, and who we attribute it to.

I went through a phase where I actively seek out guys who were ostensively, provenly straight to fuck, or to kiss. In the times that I succeeded there was a big bat of emptiness in front of me because there was no follow up. I would potentially be the one time thing.

Now I chase people who want me. Gay or bi.

I think this is an excellent point. Quite a few gay men erroneously link straightness and masculinity, which is rubbish.

There’s no such thing as a person who is 100% straight or gay.

That's bollocks on both counts.

Reactions: Apolodorus