Sucking a straight guy

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a straight guy, I do get my fair share of gay and bi guys that have offered to suck my cock. I have heard many reasons why gay and bi guys want to suck us straight guys so badly. What is your reasoning?

Do you guys just want to serve us? Have a hidden agenda to conver us to gay or bi? Are you a cock whore and just need to fill that craving of sucking cock? Do you just need the hot cum in your mouth to swallow?

These are just some that I have heard.

I am just wondering what your reasoning to offer your mouth to a straight guy and in some occasions, let him blow his load in your mouth to swallow?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a straight guy, I do get my fair share of gay and bi guys that have offered to suck my cock.

Oof. I'm sorry. Take it as a complement, though, I guess? So long as it doesn't cross into harassment.

I have heard many reasons why gay and bi guys want to suck us straight guys so badly. What is your reasoning?

I do not want to.

Have a hidden agenda to conver us to gay or bi?

Lawl. If hetero guys could be converted to be homo/bi, the reverse would be true as well.

Are you a cock whore and just need to fill that craving of sucking cock? Do you just need the hot cum in your mouth to swallow?

If I wanted to whore myself out, why shouldn't I choose men who have experience with men? More likely to have a good time that way, is what I figure.

I am just wondering what your reasoning to offer your mouth to a straight guy and in some occasions, let him blow his load in your mouth to swallow?

Why are so many of your posts concerning men giving head? :eyes:

Doesn't seem like what an actual "100% Straight" guy would spend his time doing.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this particular fetish is out there but it's not as common as you make out. Some guys want a challenge, so luring a straight guy is like taking a trophy.

The truth is gay guys want cock period. It doesn't matter the label the guy wears.

It's like most single straight guys will fuck a hot woman if she offers regardless of her orientation.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a straight guy, I do get my fair share of gay and bi guys that have offered to suck my cock. I have heard many reasons why gay and bi guys want to suck us straight guys so badly. What is your reasoning?

Do you guys just want to serve us? Have a hidden agenda to conver us to gay or bi? Are you a cock whore and just need to fill that craving of sucking cock? Do you just need the hot cum in your mouth to swallow?

more or less, it forbidden fruit.. or its being with a real man.. not a fem guy.. a real masculine man.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully you're not being harassed or bothered by those guys. If so, I apologize on behalf of them. LOL

That said, I've sucked a couple of straight guys off before. I love sucking cock, so for me I suppose I do enjoy servicing a guy, regardless of orientation. I'm good at it, I enjoy it, so I like to show a man a good time. There is also a bit of "forbidden fruit" aspect, or a form of flattery that a straight guy would trust me enough to allow it. And while I would never push a straight guy or try to twist his arm, there is a sort of accomplishment or pride that comes along with it. Like if a lesbian asked a straight guy to fuck her. There's a feeling of knowing you're giving him something he's never had before, and likely will not have again.

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have always wanted to just have somebody to go to and sit back and enjoy having my cock sucked. But have always felt some guilt if I did not give reciprocation. But you’re telling me that it’s OK to just enjoy and not reciprocate.

I have always wanted to just have somebody to go to and sit back and enjoy having my cock sucked. But have always felt some guilt if I did not give reciprocation. But you’re telling me that it’s OK to just enjoy and not reciprocate.
It’s totally ok to not reciprocate for some lads. I personally love to just get on my knees & suck & swallow. I don’t need to cum myself to get enjoyment from it. Pleasuring the lad does it for me

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I just love sucking cock

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There would be lots of guys who would be happy with no reciprocation but you'd have to advertise this at the start. Otherwise at least a handjob would be expected.

For devoted cock suckers, the opportunity to swallow your load is reciprocation enough.

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a big fantasy for me, I never acted on it.
I think str8 guys are hot... and some weird fantasizing part of my mind see em as more masculine than gay and bi men - even if rationally I know it's not true, but hey it's a fantasy.

dhodges89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

To me the allure of blowing straight cock is all about the knowledge that he has sex with women. Moreso especially when they have had children (like my husband) knowing the power that his cock had in producing offspring makes the cock cum taste so much better. Of course that's my personal view of it.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Most gay men enjoy giving head and m/m sex tends to put a stronger focus on oral sex . It's the more common form of penetrative m/m sex.

As for the offers, take them as a compliment unless they move into the realm of harassment (in which case, do not tolerate it and tell them to stop).

Do you guys just want to serve us?

No, I think the guys with the straight fetish are serving their own libidoes first and foremost.
Have a hidden agenda to conver us to gay or bi?

Be very careful with words like "agenda" when asking a sexuality based question directed to gay men. The "gay agenda" is a pretty common homophobic trope, though it has become less common in the west in the last decade or so. That isn't an accusation, just a call to raise your awareness on linguistic choice. The sexual act doesn't change the person's sexuality. That part is impossible. If someone who outwardly identifies as straight partakes in a bj from a man, it's just that. I think the two consenting adults having fun part is key, the personal identity label part is a bit meaningless.

Are you a cock whore and just need to fill that craving of sucking cock? Do you just need the hot cum in your mouth to swallow?

No and no for me. I love cocks and men but that makes it sound like any random dick will do, definitely not the case. I also prefer regular partners to one nighters.

I think there are four main motivations why a gay man would make that offer, two are healthy and normal, two are definitely not.

The first is simply liking a challenge. I don't think this is problematic, it acts as an ego stroke.

The second is simply getting an attractive man into bed and giving him a good time. If he tends to be more into women generally, well who cares. This is natural too. Sexuality is a very broad spectrum and plenty of people fall into greyer areas that are less easy to define. Giving an attractive person a fresh, new sexual experience is common across the sexuality spectrum. I can understand this, and a hang up free hottie without much experience with men, if the attraction is there and we get on well, is welcome.

Internalised homophobia and dodgy conceptualisations of masculinity. When you get the guys who claim to be exclusively or mostly attracted to straight identifying men, this usually comes from a faulty premise of straight = more masculine (bollocks) and not being comfortable with being gay. This is also tied into the gender stereotyping of men being constantly horny and incapable of witholding consent. These are extremely unhealthy and wildly inaccurate.

An inability to separate fantasy from reality, thinking the idea sounds appealing without thinking about potential pitfalls to a healthy mutually enjoyable sexual experience (like lack of experience and bizarre sexuality based hang ups such as no kissing, main reasons I don't share in this fetish). Again not healthy.

As an older gwm, I have yet to meet a gay guy who craves straight cock. I do know about some (few) straight guys who like to meet up with gays to have oral sex and anal sex as the receiver. You remark about "converting" you is fully absurd and implies you might like to be converted (fantasy). Gays in general enjoy oral and anal sex with other gays without hunting straight guys who usually are too uptight, paranoid or become angry that a gay guy might think they'd enjoy a little mano a mano.

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Straight men are so dense. I have no desire to suck you and you are not anywhere near as hot as you think you are.