Sucking a straight guy

Yes I’m sure they are both closet cases stuck in relationships with women looking for the escape route!!

I’m always careful Celtic unlike some of the ‘straight’ married men I’ve had to tell them that they’re HIV+ all because they didn’t want the wife to smell a condom! Explain that one to your wife!!!

Sex us such a powerful, significant "gift". Life is meant to enjoy, and sex is central to that enjoyment. Over the years I have known or known about politicians here in the U.S. who were full-blown anti-gay crusaders until they were caught "with their pants down". I feel sorry for the chaps such as the ones you speak about, because they DO have an inner craving. When they seek to fulfill it, the guilt and the "taboo" come into full force.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex us such a powerful, significant "gift". Life is meant to enjoy, and sex is central to that enjoyment. Over the years I have known or known about politicians here in the U.S. who were full-blown anti-gay crusaders until they were caught "with their pants down". I feel sorry for the chaps such as the ones you speak about, because they DO have an inner craving. When they seek to fulfill it, the guilt and the "taboo" come into full force.

Until we dispose of labels and hate of others pressure from religious communities sadly the closet will continue to host many :( and many will have short lives.

Yes all those politicians voting our life down but secretly shagging men and as for all those religious people and their hate of the gays.... and what do we read about all the time in the Queer press ?!!!

We are as natural and normal as the sun rising and falling. Not all humans are born to procreate; or, to marry at least in the "traditional" sense.

I had a crush for months on one of my straight friends and I definitely thought about what it would be like if we fooled around but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I'm not sure if he has ever realized I had feelings for him. He's getting married in July so that door is even more closed than before lol.

Despite the crush, I don't spend a lot of time worried about straight guys. They are straight, don't want to mess with guys and that's fine. Years ago a bud drunkenly told me he and a bud would play around sometimes but that he felt he was straight. I tend to agree that playing around a little doesn't make a guy gay.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Never would I harass a straight guy to suck his cock, if he has pics on here I will compliment and be respectful he is straight. But if he horny and willing I’m on my knees and I don’t be to have him suck me. I love making someone cum and feel good! That makes me horny in itself.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a straight guy, I do get my fair share of gay and bi guys that have offered to suck my cock. I have heard many reasons why gay and bi guys want to suck us straight guys so badly. What is your reasoning?

Do you guys just want to serve us? Have a hidden agenda to conver us to gay or bi? Are you a cock whore and just need to fill that craving of sucking cock? Do you just need the hot cum in your mouth to swallow?

These are just some that I have heard.

I am just wondering what your reasoning to offer your mouth to a straight guy and in some occasions, let him blow his load in your mouth to swallow?
Personally for me I love to suck dick so if you’ve got a nice big one and looking for head then I’m interested. For me the unattainable turns me on and that isn’t limited to straight men. Am I turned in by the possibility of sucking a straight guy because his cock in my mouth is unattainable? Yes. Am I turned on by a gay or bi guy who tells me “he can’t come from just a blowjob” or never has? Yes. So I guess it’s that for me.

Also I would never want to ‘turn’ a straight guy, what ever you identify as is you. It would be like some big busty blond telling me I’ve never had the right woman, fuck off.

Str8Up_Sweet_T

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello all, newbie here. As a str8 guy, I do get "excited" by the idea of a guy teasing and pleasing me. Not sure if that makes me something else, but I feel like a guy would know how to please another guy rather well. After all, experience/ years of pleasing yours should be similar to pleasing mine.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to hate the term fluid sexuality because it gives the impression that someone's sexuality can alternate back and forth between gay and straight over time.

But lately I find that people use it as a way of accepting and describing their bisexuality. In which case, I think it's a step forward even if it's a small step.

As a straight guy, I do get my fair share of gay and bi guys that have offered to suck my cock. I have heard many reasons why gay and bi guys want to suck us straight guys so badly. What is your reasoning?

Do you guys just want to serve us? Have a hidden agenda to conver us to gay or bi? Are you a cock whore and just need to fill that craving of sucking cock? Do you just need the hot cum in your mouth to swallow?

These are just some that I have heard.

I am just wondering what your reasoning to offer your mouth to a straight guy and in some occasions, let him blow his load in your mouth to swallow?
No agenda for me whatsoever. I just have a desire for sucking cock, and for whatever reason, sucking straight cock is all the more of a thrill to me. Why? I don’t know. And I’m not going to try and analyze it.

People come up with all types of psychological mumble jumble as to why fags chase down straight guys. If it were meant for me to understand, it wouldn’t be such a mystery (to me at least. And in my case, that’s all that matters).

I see it similar to my preference of vanilla over chocolate ice cream. Why? I don’t know, I just do. Does that make people who like chocolate ice cream wrong? No. No more than it makes those who prefer vanilla wrong.

Taste is the same as opinion; every one is right and no one is wrong. It’s subjective not objective.

As I said, for whatever the reason, going down on a straight guy is hot.

No agenda for me whatsoever. I just have a desire for sucking cock, and for whatever reason, sucking straight cock is all the more of a thrill to me. Why? I don’t know. And I’m not going to try and analyze it.

People come up with all types of psychological mumble jumble as to why fags chase down straight guys. If it were meant for me to understand, it wouldn’t be such a mystery (to me at least. And in my case, that’s all that matters).

I see it similar to my preference of vanilla over chocolate ice cream. Why? I don’t know, I just do. Does that make people who like chocolate ice cream wrong? No. No more than it makes those who prefer vanilla wrong.

Taste is the same as opinion; every one is right and no one is wrong. It’s subjective not objective.

As I said, for whatever the reason, going down on a straight guy is hot.
You know, I just thought of something, if you ever felt like analyzing my “straight guy” preference, we could get together and I could demonstrate my “preference” while you share your thoughts. Sounds like a win-win to me. You get to answer your own question, while I get to indulge in a one of my favorite preferences.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
speaking about myself
answering your question, no i don't have the urge to change a str8 guy's sexuality when i want to suck him. i think that it's impossible to happen. i have this thing that it's not very easy to explain, liking str8 guys.

i can tell you an example, i had this friend who was in a relationship for years with a woman, he'd also come over to my house to hang out and most of the times he's ask me to suck him off or even fuck me. i loved the feeling of sucking this str8 guy, making him feel nice, making him cum while i knew his girlfriend was at home. in some way made me feel i was better at blowing him than her. i could tell the str8 guy loved it when i sucked him, he couldn't last for over 5 minutes. it made me feel really good that o knew the dick i was sucking was in a vagina before. no, i never though i'd change his sexuality or something. it was just a fun time between us two and then he'd go back to his girlfriend.

str8 guys turned me on since i was really young, i fell in love with most of my str8 friends and i have jacked off thinking about them many times. unfortunately i did not have the chance many times to achieve anything sexual with them.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
For me it’s the thrill of the chase.

this is the worst part for me. a str8 guy can be really unpredictable on how he's going to react on a sexual approach. personally most of the str8 guys i tried to approach where rude and way too repulsed in the thought of having a sexual encounter with another guy.