ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What did you think of the Game of Thrones ending?

It was interesting, somewhat expected, somewhat disappointing yet still far more enjoyable than this posting # 998 of do men suck better than women :)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Using the Scorpions at sea was flawed from the word go. Really bad idea.

Considering they were mounted on wooden ships, bobbing around on the sea. The probability of tracking and hitting a moving flying target with accuracy was doubtable. But Thanks to Movie magic , it became real

Considering they were mounted on wooden ships, bobbing around on the sea. The probability of tracking and hitting a moving flying target with accuracy was doubtable. But Thanks to Movie magic , it became real

My thing with it was besides the accuracy, range etc. The failure of tension fired weapons (with a complex loading/firing mechanism to boot) in a wet environment is always a bad idea.

Look at the Genoese Crossbowmen versus the English Longbowman. Both weapons had roughly the same range/killing effect, yet the crossbow was always an under performer. The Longbowman usually fared better because in addition to speed/rate of fire, they generally could string and unstring their bows during rainy or impending rainy condition as was the case at Crecy I believe.

I believe our work here may be done.

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only enjoy blowing str8 dudes. Tindr hooks it up with them. Having my own spot next to a college helps too.
there is always so much thrill in sucking a straight guy, knowing that you are the only one he might have experienced .

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't like the Hulu "Catch-22" series at first, but someone in my family liked it enough to keep watching, so I kept watching, and I think it got really very good toward the end. Very heavy and psychological and emotional, but very well done.

but I'll say one thing that's for certain, they're definitely not 100% straight. So to answer the question of the original poster, I wouldn't know if I love or hate sucking a straight man and sadly I'll live the rest of my life never knowing because... Straight men don't get blow jobs from other men!

This is a complicated process for the "Straight guy blowjob" troll group to fathom.

David223

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is always so much thrill in sucking a straight guy, knowing that you are the only one he might have experienced .

im so jealous I never experienced this before, and I know that I could but I don't know, sometimes I get scared to get on to guys , while I always get a lot of attention from them, any tips lol.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My thing with it was besides the accuracy, range etc. The failure of tension fired weapons (with a complex loading/firing mechanism to boot) in a wet environment is always a bad idea.

Look at the Genoese Crossbowmen versus the English Longbowman. Both weapons had roughly the same range/killing effect, yet the crossbow was always an under performer. The Longbowman usually fared better because in addition to speed/rate of fire, they generally could string and unstring their bows during rainy or impending rainy condition as was the case at Crecy I believe.

I believe our work here may be done.

Whenever I think of longbowmen I’m reminded of two scenes: “Monty Python’s Search for the Holy Grail,” and Kenneth Branagh’s “Henry V” at Agincourt. Wasn’t it as Agincourt that the longbow made the knight obsolete? (I have little more than a dilettante’s knowledge of medieval Europe.)

And yet, given the choice between a longbow and a crossbow....the crossbow looks so much cooler.

I have to join this geek fest and note, as a former professional historian who wasted a lot of time on Agincourt that the range of the longbow was actually greater than the crossbow by a substantial bit. Also, by the time of Agincourt, if I recall correctly, the crossbow usually had a metal/steel wire as the bow so rain would not have been a factor for that aspect. (I may be confusing the later crossbows for these though). It also didn’t help that the French became impatient with the (prudent) caution of the Genoa mercenaries and tramped them in the initial charge into the muddy battlefield.

With a name like Volaire you must join!

I never like to get into the range argument because it's always very subjective; but I would say that the crossbow probably had more of a fixed range as the longbow could be influenced by the arrow itself (flight, shaft, head, etc) and the human factor (ability of archer).

I can't recall if it was Crecy, Poirtiers or Agincourt where Genoan mercs got throttled the worse caught between the French and English.