Sucking and f%^ing a BIG one

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I told them not to use my cock in anymore videos!!! LOL

That thing is huge! I guess that the girl has had a LOT of "experience" with that kind of size. I know many of the guys here are looking for a girl who can handle some extra inches...

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I meant she was enjoying it but she must have internal organs lol. Or some internal bleeding maybe...Anyways that was one of those unbelievable vids that I didnt find arousing.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
speaking of unbelievable vids, anybody seen that vid where a guy blows like, a 5 tbsp slimy, clingy load on a black table? sick.... really intriguing and hard not to watcha few times... but sick lol

monita888:
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Apr 4 2005, 10:13 PM
Ok..dont as HOW or WHY..but I have the full thing. I'm not sure how i'm going to get it to you guys, it's 300+MB, but i DO have it
[post=296924]Quoted post[/post]​

What is the file name? Maybe it can be found on the peer-to-peer networks out there.

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Apr 5 2005, 06:43 AM
HERE IT IS GUYS. GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!!

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M2TSKD...FJ15T5GVG4VHR6J

BARON: maybe you can download it and upload it to your server. This site only allows a limited number of downloads(25 or less and it is only good for days)
[post=297248]Quoted post[/post]​

Dang! Unable to download it. Can anyone upload it to another server without download limits?

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by PLANK@Apr 4 2005, 09:29 PM
Hey, I told them not to use my cock in anymore videos!!! LOL

That thing is huge! I guess that the girl has had a LOT of "experience" with that kind of size. I know many of the guys here are looking for a girl who can handle some extra inches...
[post=297050]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but I ain't got THAT many extra inches for some girl to handle!

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
i wasnt able to DL it, if anyone has it or something similar i would be willing to PM a temporary password to my secondary server, then i would transfer the video to my webserver, and provide a page/links for everyone.

i would be willing to do this with anything else you guys want too. i bought the server for my business site and dont have much use for it right now. might as well get use out of that 5GB/month !

lloyd_838:
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Apr 3 2005, 06:21 PM
Video clips found of the web of some asian woman sucking a very large black dick. Followed by fucking him. For those who care to view. I was awed.
http://smutpark.com/zmegacc164a28fa13.html

attempting again to suck it. this thing is huge.
http://www.bigmovies.com/boowa/tfohmy-5xjnqdsoir.htm
[post=296460]Quoted post[/post]​

YES! I am awed as well, but with more excuse at only 4.5" hard. Convinces me that small dick sex is like wheelchair sprinting. I would think you big cock guys would be less than awed!

Lloyd