Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: PeepersCreepers69

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when did i the argue the point of him being thicker than me or not? what are you talkin about...!?? who cares!?
i said hes not as thick as a beer can, which he clearly isnt... get real, stop trying to insult me because i pointed out the obvious...

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when did i the argue the point of him being thicker than me or not? what are you talkin about...!?? who cares!?
i said hes not as thick as a beer can, which he clearly isnt... get real, stop trying to insult me because i pointed out the obvious...

As obvious as your pics next to a V8 can... :cool:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
think what you want.. its not one of those little v8 cans...thats pretty obvious, but i still dont know how MY dick got brought into this..? all i said was the guys dick isnt 8" girth, which anyone would agree, it isnt.. get rael
you clearly have no perception of size, thinking this guys dick is 8" girth so im not even gona argue with you, i have no clue how this got turned around on me and your now trying to insult me, is this how gay men act when challenged by straight men, insult us? the guys dick is not 8" girth, sorry, accept the truth. u know it

builthard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yup, use the ignore button. testy, testy. more importantly, not only is beercansd's meat thicker, his bod and cock are way better looking. but, uncut1234 is right 'who cares'. ;) snap.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha see, all i did was say the guys dick isnt as big as a beer can, and you have to insult me? i never said it was a competition, i never said my dick was thicker, all i said was THIS DICK IS NOT AS THICK AS A BEERCAN, get over it.. defensive little fairies , go fill your mouth with another strangers cock and shut up

builthard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yawn. pot calling the kettle black. besides, all i'm saying is you're fat and have an ugly cock. deal with it, you defensive queen.

haha see, all i did was say the guys dick isnt as big as a beer can, and you have to insult me? i never said it was a competition, i never said my dick was thicker, all i said was THIS DICK IS NOT AS THICK AS A BEERCAN, get over it.. defensive little fairies , go fill your mouth with another strangers cock and shut up

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this coming from a guy with NO pictures AT ALL ,been a member here for a year and u havnt posted ANY PICS?..... lol, OUCH that really hurt, excuse me while i go cry about it! haha, tool
i still fail to see how you guys are attacking me like this, defenseive queen? excuse me, whos defensive, i stated the dick is not 8" girth and got attacked by you and the OP, whos defensive? sorry that i speak the truth...
i made one valid point - his dick is not as thick as a soda can, and now the insults keep coming, pretty pathetic, you gay guys are so sensitive , oh wait your 50% straight, 50% gay, whatever the fuck that means, haha,post some pics or shut the fuck up with the insults of other peoples pics who did nothing wrong, enjoy troll

oh look monster showed up to play, what a surprise, controversy, and monster is here! lol

ps- monster im dyin to see some new pics of you! why not send in a verify pic and save yourself the money and get the free gold membership?

Last edited:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh my fucking god guys dont fight like little girls! i am NOT picking sides here so there is no need for you uncut1234 to carry on answering to these guys if you dont want to argue and to you builthard, where did his cock let alone his body come into this?

this is a support site gents, lets see some support here hu?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh. My boner totally died when that wack-ass tet-a-tet started.

Lkng, you know I seek to grow to be a better oral expert from your masterful teachings. One thing I need to know though is...where the fuck is the video!?!?! LOL!