sucking big cock, deep throat

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok, I used to be very good at sucking and deep throating, that was before I got Bells Palsy. Now, my partner of 4 years says It hurts him when I suck him! I met a guy on line with a beautiful 9x6 cock, we met and everything was great, while he was semi-erect. He then layed down on the bed and I really started to suck and deep throat him. He asked me to stop, saying my teeth wer scraping is shaft. I think it had to be my back teeth as I make sure my lips ar covering my front teeth.

Anyway after a few mor minutes he had had enough, he was afraid if I kept at ti, he would get sore! He got dressed and and left, very nice guy and he really enjoyed my mouth and throat while standing and not fully erect.

I feel really bad, as I have always prided myself with the fact that I never had a cock I wasn't able to please with my oral skills.

Do you think the Bells Palsy has something to do with my cock sucking skills? I had it over a year ago, but still notice some problems with my right eye and the right side of my mouth, while easting!!!

My lover and I rarely, if ever, have sex anymore! I love really big cocks, still have no gag reflex, except with short cocks;-)

HELP!!!!!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would guess that it is.

What have you done and what are you doing medically to deal with it?

Although typically Bell's Palsy is temporary and recovery is quick, that is not always the case. Still having trouble eating on one side is an indication that it is not.

I would suggest evaluation by a neurologist. They will probably check to make sure that there is nothing affecting the facial nerve such as a growth or something that is causing problem to the nerves near the facial nerve.

A quick internet search came up with a lot of info.

Bell's Palsy InfoSite & Forums: Bells Palsy / Facial Paralysis FAQs
following the menu on the left and click on treatment centers
Bell's Palsy InfoSite & Forums - Bells palsy / Facial Paralysis Treatment Centers

This one is listed for Florida

http://www.bellspalsy.ws/diamond.gifFacial Retraining Program
Florida Hospital Center for Rehabilitation & Wellness
Orlando, Florida
Celia Santini, SLP
407-303-7600 x4048

This page looked good too:
Bell's Palsy Information Page: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)

Good luck.
Don't just sit back waiting to recover.