Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am involved with a man who is over 9 inches and thick. When He is really enjoying himself it has a steady upward curve. It’s really an awesome cock!

I have always enjoyed sucking cock but never felt I was excellent at it. We are having a problem where when I am attempting to deepthroat him my bottom teeth tend to scrape the bottom of his cock despite my best efforts. I don’t feel it but he does and it’s very painful for him.

He has basically stopped letting me give him head. We both want to overcome this.
I am worried that my jaw simply won’t open wide enough to give him what he needs. Does anyone have any advice? I really want to be the cocksucker he deserves.

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you tried different positions? Personally, I find one position that almost always works for me with really big guys is laying stomach up on the bed with my head hanging from the edge. That makes it easier for the cock to slide down my throat while minimizing scraping. It takes practice, mind you, but from my experience it's worth it.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I understand what he goes through. My dick is long and thick. I have never had a blowjob where I didn't get my dick scraped, no matter what position. There is just no way to make a mouth open wide enough. IF the fellator can get their jaw to open wide enough, they can't hold it long enough and they release and scrape. There is no real solution.

Reactions: studpud
D

deleted979871

There are some unrealistic expectations when it comes to giving head. Just go at it at a pace that’s enjoyable for both of you. If you can’t take all 9 inches without your teeth making contact, just go as far as you’re comfortable and maybe just work up to it over time.

Reactions: hwordnb

Have you tried different positions? Personally, I find one position that almost always works for me with really big guys is laying stomach up on the bed with my head hanging from the edge. That makes it easier for the cock to slide down my throat while minimizing scraping. It takes practice, mind you, but from my experience it's worth it.
Great advice. I love to fuck throats presented to me in this position very hard and very deep!

Reactions: BigDickHunter1

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes a dick really is too thick. Jaws can only open so wide after all. As much as it would frustrate me not being able to deep throat him I'd still try my best but learn my limits. That way he doesn't get teeth. He also doesn't get deep throated but at least he gets a BJ. I would much rather get a BJ that only took me an inch or two beyond the head than nothing at all.

Failing any of this get false teeth and take them out when giving head. :joy:

Reactions: bigbigdhunter

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can say that it doesn't feel good to get scraped. It is all about the girth of the cock, so anything you can do to allow your mouth to open wider would certainly help you hung partner. Certainly other things to do though if this doesn't work out!

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Fuck Buddy’s dentist made him some teeth guards that fit over his teeth. I was surprised how thin they were and I was able to receive the best head and throat ever!!! He’s definitely been given the gift of a Golden Throat but having my cock just glide over the guards is truly an amazing feeling!!!

Reactions: Cocklord

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is an interesting concept. Was it an "accident" of a dental apparatus, or was the dentist aware this was to help him suck thick cocks?
I’ll have to ask him about it. HaHa ... I just left him from a morning “session” of sweet love making. I got nothing but throat and his glorious hole!!!

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A well constructed/thin teeth guard would be ideal for this although quite how you'd request one I don't know. I mean what would a non sexual application be that would require one? Sporting devices are usually massive things that would really get in the way. I guess you could ask for the dentist to make one for sport but you're asking the dentist, rather than using an off the shelf one, because you've always found those to get in the way and make things uncomfortable? You need a specially made one because you need one that's thinner than normal.

Alternatively you could make one yourself. There's something called 'Sugru' that's essentially a mould-able rubber. They sell it as mouldable glue, and it does stick to things, but it's more just like a soft rubber when you buy it and then it sets into a less harder rubber once done. You could place cling-film over your teeth, shape some Sugru over the teeth, let it set, take it out, take out the cling-film and then you'd have made your own teeth guard?

I'm sure there are guides on how to make a mould of your teeth online. Could make a mould then wrap the Sugru around it? Or you could use some silicone instead if you wanted.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can say that it doesn't feel good to get scraped. It is all about the girth of the cock, so anything you can do to allow your mouth to open wider would certainly help you hung partner. Certainly other things to do though if this doesn't work out!
Agree on comments re: Girth. I’ve had two recently (both Hispanic, and light skinned) that looked big but felt enormous! I really struggled to get my rhythm... which is a shame because I love giving good head and finding my way. In the past, with some practice you can avoid it. Different positions, starting slowly and letting the giver take the lead) but dear god at least one of these I would still have struggled. Fuck I really wanted to do it real good.
I think I’d feel weird wearing a guard or getting someone else to get one. Let nature work it’s course and if someone has been blessed with a glorious giant dick, then maybe the trade off is sometimes people can’t get you all the way in. Just know, we try our fucking best lol

Reactions: Redwoodsack

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say don't worry so much about deepthroating. I have not enjoyed it most times guys have tried to deepthroat me. Even guys who can do it without the scraping aren't necessarily giving great blowjobs. I would focus more on the head and upper shaft with your mouth and let your hand do the work on the base. There's typically not a whole lot of sensitivity on the base of the cock anyway.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say don't worry so much about deepthroating. I have not enjoyed it most times guys have tried to deepthroat me. Even guys who can do it without the scraping aren't necessarily giving great blowjobs. I would focus more on the head and upper shaft with your mouth and let your hand do the work on the base. There's typically not a whole lot of sensitivity on the base of the cock anyway.
Totally agree. Yet there’s still a turn on the more you take in and further, even if it’s a psychological one more than physical

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I think the big pleasure in deepthroating is more for the cocksucker than the one being sucked. I LOVE to deepthroat because of how amazing it feels to completely consume a huge cock in my mouth, but when I'm getting sucked I'd almost rather not. I'm happy to let someone do it, though, if it makes them happy (like it does me) and they aren't using too much teeth. I once had a guy who kept trying and it really hurt, and even after telling him to stop he wouldn't stop trying to deepthroat it, and I actually got a little angry at him.

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I think the big pleasure in deepthroating is more for the cocksucker than the one being sucked. I LOVE to deepthroat because of how amazing it feels to completely consume a huge cock in my mouth, but when I'm getting sucked I'd almost rather not. I'm happy to let someone do it, though, if it makes them happy (like it does me) and they aren't using too much teeth. I once had a guy who kept trying and it really hurt, and even after telling him to stop he wouldn't stop trying to deepthroat it, and I actually got a little angry at him.
Just wanted to say that my Fuck Buddy has a Golden throat and it’s a very pleasurable feeling. Before he got the teeth guards, I could feel teeth as he was trying to throat me all the which he didn’t have a problem doing but I did feel teeth. Now with these guards. It’s totally smooth and he just glides down my cock to the base. I’ll still find out what they’re made of and how it came about. Well ... that answer is because we met. He asked his dentist about getting guards and I failed to mention his dentist and orthodontist are both gay and have practices in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a guy is good at deep throating then it can feel wonderful when they do. Some can't to save their life. At the end of the day I'm not too fussed if they can't, just take me as deep as you comfortably can and focus all your attention on the head. I like to cum in a guys mount, against his tongue, rather than straight down his throat. So while deep throat feels good I can live without it.

He has basically stopped letting me give him head. We both want to overcome this.

What I find puzzling is this. Why would he stop you giving him head? Surely he'd just say don't deep throat me. Even if you were trying to deep throat me and ruining it with the teeth I'm not going to give up head just because of that. I'm going to tell you to forget the throat and do it another way.