"Sucking Cock" is misleading it seems.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay,

I've had a few blowjobs in my day, aka cock sucking... but there as never really much "sucking" going on... Sure it feels great and everything, but there is no suckng involved! I'm not sure if this is true for everyone, but according to my experience and the numerous movies I've watched its kinda of uncommon to actually "suck"...

Maybe the girls that gave me blowjobs were just weird.

myr0nx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I give them tomy boyfriend I do tend to suck, but maybe the people you were with were weird lol

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm---I've always sucked to a greater or lesser degree, depending on the preference of the penis' owner, as well as the usual slide and glide portion of the program..:tongue:

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think of it as a "mouth massage" more than sucking - and ya, certainly not blowing, LOL!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea, thats usual what htends to happen with me, its more like they are trying to let me fuck their mouth.

That would define a 'blow job' in my mind. :rolleyes: Licking, sliding, gliding, flicking of the tongue, rubbing with the lips, but no great attempts at suction...

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do tend to suck some. Mainly I do it to get every bit of that tasty pre-cum I can get. My buddy keeps asking me - "are you gettin' some?"

We then move onto the main event where he cums and holds my head tight against himself as he pumps it down my throat. I'm in heaven at that point and so is he.
It's hot!

(I hope that isn't way too much information?)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a pretty awe-inspiring blow job this morning.

It was a real "corker" :33:

Yeah. Agreed... not much blowing. As alex says the 'tongue flicking' and tongue manoevering is the key thing... then there's the input of the hand at key moments, the gentle application of the "morning bristle" chin to the balls and scrotum while takign the under of the thumb to the area just 'neath the head.. and the ever handy arsehole that can be accessed with such ease.

Who the fuck named it a blowjob anyhow?

I think "getting head" is so much more appropriate.