Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bi_cuckold_husband_-436.jpg

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly I have never had a gf that was interested in joining in.
I have been with a few married couples. It was awesome having them both on my cock and then helping their wives suck their cock. Great experiences.
Clever name and a nice experience.

Reactions: Biryder

daftman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to share my desire to suck cock with my girlfriend. I'm trying to find the right situation to bring it up. I would love to find a guy or a couple we could have fun with, where the guy's presence is for me. I really crave to do oral on a man with my girlfriend present.

She knows I have done bi in my past, and is okay with that fact, but I need to let her know the urge is still there and growing stronger. She told me before she doesn't want to "share" me, but if it is done with her, perhaps she would like to feed me a cock sometimes to satisfy a desire she is not equipped to ever fulfill herself!
well if you ever get to mpls!

nymphomaniac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mi novia actual no sabe que soy bisexual, pero mi exnovia descubrió que me gustan las pollas y me convenció de hacer un trío con otro hombre, le chupamos la polla entre los dos, pero ella no quería que me follara el culo, a ella no le gustaba de esa manera. que solo vio como chupaba una polla

Reactions: Voltaire

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never done it while my woman was watching but once my friend and I got caught in the act. Too long to explain how but I was going down on him when he suddenly jerked back seeing her standing in his bedroom doorway. This was in the seventies and no one knew about us, I was about to die of fear in those short moments until she stripped down and joined us. I had been with her several times over our late teen and early twenties and she had been with my roommate that night earlier.
She went down on him and started pulling me down to participate. My heart was still racing and my friend had lost his hard on. She finally sat up and told us she would never tell anyone, yeah right.
We continued but we were still very nervous.
When she left the next day my friend was sure she would tell everyone. No one ever said a word to either of us. I still see her socially, one night while at her house we were alone outside and she said something like, “don’t you wish we could do the stuff we used to”. She never mentioned his name but we were lucky that she was so sexually open and quite.

Same story? Embellished?

Sucking Cock while your woman watches

RedneckJakeFTL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can anyone tell about the first time your sucked a cock in front of your wife or girlfriend? I would love to hear her reaction to watching you. What did she say or do ?
My girl loves watching me get sucked and suck when we meet up with other couples. She really gets off when I eat the dudes ass that’s fucking her.