Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
find someone not too long / thick... no fun busy gagging your first time, unless you're into that. No judgement.

find someone who is also cut like you. Don't suck on an uncut one your first time since you don't have first hand experience how those enjoy getting sucked.

find someone who's down to 69 so you enjoy too!

Curioushog

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
find someone not too long / thick... no fun busy gagging your first time, unless you're into that. No judgement.

find someone who is also cut like you. Don't suck on an uncut one your first time since you don't have first hand experience how those enjoy getting sucked.

find someone who's down to 69 so you enjoy too!
Thick is the real deal. it might be not comfortable for the first time. Find partener you are comfortable with and have some practice)

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first time you suck cock you'll probably be thinking "what will it taste of" and "what will I do if he starts to cum"? On the first it's likely you'll taste his precum. It should be familiar to you unless you've never tasted your own. On the second point, he'll probably give you lots of warning that he's close and then you decide how to play it. He should be happy to cum over your face or body if you prefer. I had sucked a few cocks before I let one erupt in my mouth.
On the general technique my golden rule is don't try and take too much too soon. Stroke him first and leave your hand wrapped around the base to start with so you are only sucking the top half. That way you can stroke and suck at the same time, especially useful if he is big. And don't forget the abilities of your tongue. Lick the frenulum area and down the shaft to his balls. Like already mentioned, 69-ing is good for the beginner, there seems to be less pressure on your technique and performance.

D

deleted5698211

As someone who was in your situation not all that long ago, see below list of tips:

1. Abstain from cumming for as long as you can. Being insanely horny makes for the most epic of times

2. Make sure your in a comfortable and safe surrounding

3. Dress up. Talk to each other prior around making it a real experience. For me, we spent 30 mins trying each other’s underwear, and showing each other.

4. Go slow, and pay attention. The first couple of minutes I was really unsure what to do, but he guided me, and after 10 mins he told me as though I had been sucking cock for years.

5. tongue. All about the tongue.

Hope this helps :)

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell him in advance to warn you before he cums. That way you can decide then if you want him to cum in your mouth, on your body, or elsewhere.
Next, only take as much of his cock in your mouth that you can handle without gagging. You can prepare by practicing with a dildo, a cucumber, or even a toothbrush by rubbing it on the back of the tongue and throat. That will help desensitize your gag reflex.
Don’t forget to play with his balls!
And most importantly, just relax and have fun.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a natural cock sucker, the first time I sucked dick....was like the last time. I worked his balls, the head, pinched his nipples slightly, told him, "You like that Daddy?", "I wanna taste your cum, cum for me, I want it!", swallowed all of it, and did the next guy waiting. I have never sucked a guys dick because he wanted me to....it was always for my pleasure. I always thank'd them for letting me suck their cocks.

It was crazy, cause I had dreams of sucking a guys dick, so I just did what I remembered in my dreams.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What is it like to suck a cock and any advice you would have for somebody looking to try?

It not just about sucking, use your tongue to explore his cock, the head and urethra. Do not forget to use your hand to caress his balls, some guys cannot stand having their balls touched ranging to others like to have them squeezed quite hard.

Taking a cock deep throat can be a challenge at first due to the gagging reflex, you choking on a guys cock can be a big turn for a guy.

A word of warning though .......................
Eating cock is addictive, one you have had one you will just want more :yum

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My first time was with a buddy growing up, we were both curious and wanted to try it as well as feel ours getting sucked. So we agreed to mutually try it and 69. It was great we were both just showered and there was no real taste but precum. It was hard to figure out what felt better my cock in his mouth or his in my mouth! Lol

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My first time was with a buddy growing up, we were both curious and wanted to try it as well as feel ours getting sucked. So we agreed to mutually try it and 69. It was great we were both just showered and there was no real taste but precum. It was hard to figure out what felt better my cock in his mouth or his in my mouth! Lol
For me it definitely was the first time I place a cock inside my mouth, as I already had experienced from gf my cock in their mouths.

It was exciting, scary (in a good way) and enjoyable, many feelings all at once.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I sucked a cock was with my first wife. She and I (I've told this story here several times) were into the swinging lifestyle and several times prior I had tasted other men's cum in her mouth, pussy, or on her as well as "tasted" their cocks when kissing or going down on her after sex. So, I guess for me, the first time another man put his cock in my mouth, at her request to watch, I thought nothing of it.I must say that MMF threesomes are the best!!!!

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a selffer may I suggest you learn to suck your own first off, then you can transfer the skills to a willing partner! Good luck x
I think if most of could we would for sure! I would love to try my own just can’t physically do it.

Reactions: Very kinkey and bi2

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adding to what others have said and (maybe) giving a little more info:

What is it like? For the guy being sucked it's the warm feel of his partner's mouth and seeing how far down his partner can take him. Some guys like a lot of spit and gagging, others not so much. For the guy sucking there's a lot more "mind" involvement: "Holy sh*t! I have the most amazing part of this guy in my mouth and he's letting me suck him." All of the tips above are great regarding pleasuring the entire area including the balls. Also, tell him how much you love his cock in your mouth.

So about the precum/cum: While you're sucking, with the head of his cock in your mouth squeeze from the base of his cock up to the head and run the tip of your tongue over his slit. You'll be rewarded with some silky fluid that can have little or no taste. You should agree beforehand if you want him to cum in your mouth. If you don't, a lot of guys are ok with that. If you do, good choice. If you've done a good job you should be rewarded for your efforts.

What happens? You'll pretty much know when he is about to cum (a lot of guys will tell you). Cup or lightly tug on his balls - they will most likely be pulled up tight to his body. You'll feel his shaft start to pulse as the spurts of his seed go into your mouth. Continue to suck and swallow. As his orgasm subsides gently swirl your tongue around the head. At any point during his orgasm if you moan it will create a subtle vibration, adding to his pleasure.

What does cum taste like? Some like it, others don't. Keep in mind that even if you spit it out, cum is very viscous (thick) so you'll still be able to taste it. Cum can taste different with different guys based on their diet and, believe it or not, whether they smoke. Cum is high in protein and, unless the guy is HIV+ and you aren't on PReP, there's no harm in swallowing it. Some even say they feel a little high/drunk after swallowing.

Good luck!