Sucking for a long time

D_tezht

Just Browsing
Media
Hi girls,

I would like to share with you a personal experience. I'm sorry for my bad english :tongue:

My boyfriend has a 16-17cm penis, clearly over the average of the boys I have been, so I am happy with it. I know there are over there some men bigger, but I didn't have the luck of see anyone.

Some Sundays I gift to my partner a "sucking afternoon". I spend several hours sucking his penis, trying not to make him cum too quickly. We both enjoy a lot. Yesterday I offered him it, and he accept very happy.

It's difficult for me to delay the first cumshot for a long time, so he usually cum in about 10 minutes. Then, after a small rest, the better starts, because he is able to endure a lot at this second round. With a bit of care, doing frecuently stops, he last almost 40 minutes until the next shot.

Sometimes, not always, he has the strength for erect for a third time, and then I can suck him for another hour or more. It's great! In these cases he has about two hours of blowjob. He enjoys very much, and I like it.

Have you done this? I would know if you girls have try this kind of sex, and if your partners are able to cum so many times.

:069:

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
I can't say many of my gf's have wanted to give me hours of blowjobs. Clearly I need to find the right girls. But I can easily cum 4 or 5 times in a night. It's easy when your really attracted to the person. I think the most I might have done from a 7pm to 7am stint would be 7.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. I've never timed it, but I'm absolutely positive I've never done it that long.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My jaw could not go for over 20 minutes. That I'm sure of.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My jaw could not go for over 20 minutes. That I'm sure of.

I was going to say.....

I've fielded "jaw-locking" and "neck-cramping" gripes at the 15-30 minute marks on multiple occasions.

I know I've had a sore neck, and numb facial muscles when I've done some marathon mons munching. :biggrin1:

D_tezht

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I forgot to mention the jaw pain. I suffered it sometimes, not while sucking but the day after. It was like stiffness, but nothing serious. I suppouse it cant be avoided after suck so much time.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, I forgot to mention the jaw pain. I suffered it sometimes, not while sucking but the day after. It was like stiffness, but nothing serious. I suppouse it cant be avoided after suck so much time.

I take my hat off to you zeltia. Your jaw muscles must be very well developed and your stamina outstanding. "Several hours" of dick sucking is to be commended. You should post some pics of your technique and jaw definition.

You don't mention any other sexual activities. Is it just pure cock sucking? No other stimulation for you or him? I'd be tempted to start writing a shopping list / a manicure / read a book, if my bf did nothing while I sucked his dick endlessly.

BTW, sexy avatar picture. Is it you in the photo?

D_tezht

Just Browsing
Media
Why so rude? Maybe a bad day? Have a tea and take it easy.

I take my hat off to you zeltia. Your jaw muscles must be very well developed and your stamina outstanding. "Several hours" of dick sucking is to be commended. You should post some pics of your technique and jaw definition.

You don't mention any other sexual activities. Is it just pure cock sucking? No other stimulation for you or him? I'd be tempted to start writing a shopping list / a manicure / read a book, if my bf did nothing while I sucked his dick endlessly.

BTW, sexy avatar picture. Is it you in the photo?