Sucking for a long time

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And before I get called a vigilante again by the mods, I wasn't the first person to question OP in this thread.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only if you can give as good as you get. So, the real question to ask if how long you can eat pussy?

That wasn't directed at me but I need to brag. My personal record is 12 hours, 27 minutes and 6 seconds. I know - you all want me now. :tongue:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, but that's what all the people pretending to be weird goofy cyclops pinhead things in a party hat say. I've been burned before.
You need to wise-up, Endued. There's only one WeirdGoofyCyclopsPinheadinaPartyHat around these parts.

Alright, high tea is out, I will make you some breakfast tea in the morning :tongue:
And a crispy bacon sammich?

Only if you can give as good as you get. So, the real question to ask if how long you can eat pussy?
THIS is the question. Much more relevant to Women's Issues.

That wasn't directed at me but I need to brag. My personal record is 12 hours, 27 minutes and 6 seconds. I know - you all want me now. :tongue:
I'm probably geographically closest to you, so I feel I should volunteer to test your stamina. Selfless, I know. :cool:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm probably geographically closest to you, so I feel I should volunteer to test your stamina. Selfless, I know. :cool:

Selfless indeed, fair lady! Are you sure you wish to subject yourself to such depravity? Such physical anguish? Such horror? :eek:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You already know that I'm a fan, but just reading your question turned me on.

Yeah, watcha gonna do in return? :biggrin1:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can do 2 hours. Well, not of steady sucking. I need to vary it with a handjob alternating each hand and have some sips water as well as take a pee break at the half way point.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I take naps and eat meals, during?

Certainly! Although, I would like advanced notice please. I will need time to prepare the food, feed you the morsels and relocate us to the kitchen worktop. I can continue during your nap if you wish, but perhaps you find that disconcerting.

Yes, yes I do.

Good to know. :cool: However, your hubby may see things differently. I will need to decline your kind offer. Firstly, I'm not a homewrecker and secondly, I don't want an ass-whooping from your other-half. You hussy. :tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to suck cock for that long but the darn things keep trying to spit down my throat...how annoying is that?!?:tongue1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Certainly! Although, I would like advanced notice please. I will need time to prepare the food, feed you the morsels and relocate us to the kitchen worktop. I can continue during your nap if you wish, but perhaps you find that disconcerting.

Good to know. :cool: However, your hubby may see things differently. I will need to decline your kind offer. Firstly, I'm not a homewrecker and secondly, I don't want an ass-whooping from your other-half. You hussy. :tongue:
My ex used to like to go down on me, or give me analingus after we'd had sex. He knew I wanted to sleep, and encouraged this. Sometimes I'd wake up a couple of hours later, and he'd still be going at it, stroking himself. I'd usually ask for more sex then. Sometimes that seemed like just what he wanted, and other times, he'd tell me to go back to sleep, and he'd keep licking, nipping, and sucking.

My husband would see things differently too, but it was a fun fantasy.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex used to like to go down on me, or give me analingus after we'd had sex. He knew I wanted to sleep, and encouraged this. Sometimes I'd wake up a couple of hours later, and he'd still be going at it, stroking himself. I'd usually ask for more sex then. Sometimes that seemed like just what he wanted, and other times, he'd tell me to go back to sleep, and he'd keep licking, nipping, and sucking.

My husband would see things differently too, but it was a fun fantasy.

Ah yes, of course! Mr AlteredEgo. Forgive me! :redface: Too bad that all of our plans have gone to waste. Oh well. :biggrin1: Your ex sounds like a very giving lover! You're lucky to have experienced that. :tongue: :cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah yes, of course! Mr AlteredEgo. Forgive me! :redface: Too bad that all of our plans have gone to waste. Oh well. :biggrin1: Your ex sounds like a very giving lover! You're lucky to have experienced that. :tongue: :cool:
He was incredibly giving! I have often wondered if it was a response to guilt for constantly cheating on me. We are both now in relatively sexless relationships. I have sex about 4 times a month now, which is more normal, but that could stop at any time. He has sex once or twice a year (with his actual girlfriend). We were talking the other day, and said that if we knew then what we know now, I'd let him fuck whoever he wanted, and he'd stop fucking all those other women! It was a hilarious moment.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response