Sucking for a long time

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say many of my gf's have wanted to give me hours of blowjobs. Clearly I need to find the right girls. But I can easily cum 4 or 5 times in a night. It's easy when your really attracted to the person. I think the most I might have done from a 7pm to 7am stint would be 7.

Lol.

Come back in about 10-15 years and tell us if it's so easy. I could come 4 times in a half-hour when I was your age. Didn't even need to be attracted to the person; didn't even need another person! Things change with age.

emmispemmiz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The longest I've given a blowjob is about an hour. My jaw was pretty sore after that but it was totally worth it, haha

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
Usually 20-30 mins is the norm for how long they wanted to give a blowjob for, but I can last for however long she wants to suck my cock. I've had a few that were about 2 hours (then usually jaw soreness).

She just loved sucking my cock and I wasn't about to complain but rather sit back, relax and enjoy the head. ;)

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I've ever been sore but after a while I tend to lose interest, like sexual ADD or something. She would have to be trying to take the chrome off my bumper, if ya get the drift, to make it sore.

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Tezht, you are a trooper!! good for your boyfriend! I don't think I could do it for hours, unless I had many breaks in between or used my hands quite a bit, my jaw would just hurt too much.

Neveragain4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current galpal can actually cum from sucking cock. I can lay on my back legs spread and fall asleep while she sucks my cock. Its almost like she nurses on it all night. I can wake up needing to use the bathroom of course with a semi come back and right back between her lips. Makes for some very erotic dreams. She swallows every morning though.....

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't last more than 5 minutes, and that doesn't even depend on the skill of the girl. That would only mean 1 to 2 minutes if she was really good. Is this normal? Haha I think most women would prefer the guy to go quicker

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current galpal can actually cum from sucking cock. I can lay on my back legs spread and fall asleep while she sucks my cock. Its almost like she nurses on it all night. I can wake up needing to use the bathroom of course with a semi come back and right back between her lips. Makes for some very erotic dreams. She swallows every morning though.....

Damn, would love a girlfriend like that... although I have a feeling I'd get sick of it pretty quick if it happened every night ;)

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Aren't you concerned she might grind her teeth in her sleep?:eek:

Eris

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think anyone I've been with could last more than 30 minutes with constant attention, let alone 2+ hours :eek:

It is a fun though, especially since full control is mine.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think anyone I've been with could last more than 30 minutes with constant attention, let alone 2+ hours :eek:

It is a fun though, especially since full control is mine.

Ooh, a challenge! Where does one sign up for the "Outlast Eris" competition?

:wink: