Sucking my 1st monday

primobolan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Waited long enough. I have known i wanted to try sucking a cock since my young teens. Now mid 40's. Been trying to work up the courage and harder yet finding someone that was looking for what i was. Been better part of a year but the time has come.

Im very excited and quite nervous of course. But i need to know one way or the other.

He is bi. I guess i can say now that i certainly am too except i like ithers have no attraction to men. Ill report back

Reactions: Kevin Smalls

celtic12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Waited long enough. I have known i wanted to try sucking a cock since my young teens. Now mid 40's. Been trying to work up the courage and harder yet finding someone that was looking for what i was. Been better part of a year but the time has come.

Im very excited and quite nervous of course. But i need to know one way or the other.

He is bi. I guess i can say now that i certainly am too except i like ithers have no attraction to men. Ill report back
what are you doing tuesday

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I hope it goes well for you my friend and is a good experience. Hopefully he is considerate and willing to take his time with you.