Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started sucking guys with my first wife. She and I were into the swinging scene and one night during a really hot threesome with her favorite guy she hadn't gotten off yet and asked me to go down on her. He had already cum inside her at this point. That was the first time I had tasted another man's cum. Several months, and playdates, later during an especially hot time with the same guy she asked me to lick her clit while he fucked her. Up until that point in my life, I had never been that "close" to another man's cock. The idea of being that close really got to me. Later that evening apparently my wife sensed that I wanted to suck him and casually mentioned, "You know what would be hot is watching you suck each other off.." after that night I have totally enjoyed sucking a guy's cock and have gained a real taste for men's cum.
My current wife and I have a couple guys we particularly enjoy so I never go without a cock in my mouth for very long!!! :)
Lucky! I am very envious! Both that your wife enjoys other men and that you get to suck cock.

Reactions: sizequeenie
D

deleted1946111

I had the opportunity to suck cock when I was younger. Would love to do it now, but am married and my wife would not be happy about it. I also don’t have friendships with guys that give the opportunity.

I have zero interest in kissing or anal, but would enjoy sucking frequently. With women I am the same. Very oral and little to no interest in kissing or intercourse.
I think you will indulge your need. You are very oral, I think I am too. No access to pussy these days though.

Reactions: glocker288

throbbing4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have really had a recent sucking obsession. I have been sucking huge cocks often for the past several weeks. Serving these monsters brings me satisfaction. Knowing that my throat gives others pleasure delights me.

Reactions: sizequeenie
D

deleted1946111

I have really had a recent sucking obsession. I have been sucking huge cocks often for the past several weeks. Serving these monsters brings me satisfaction. Knowing that my throat gives others pleasure delights me.
Good for you. Big cocks are very arousing. For me, I prefer sucking a smaller cock as I can do more with my lips and mouth and tongue. I do wonder if men with smaller cocks are more grateful when they are sucked because they get less opportunity?

throbbing4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good for you. Big cocks are very arousing. For me, I prefer sucking a smaller cock as I can do more with my lips and mouth and tongue. I do wonder if men with smaller cocks are more grateful when they are sucked because they get less opportunity?
I agree that those with smaller cocks are much more appreciative. :)

Atxbim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was very straight up until I was just shy of 40. My first wife and I used to have threesomes with other guys and I wouldn’t even look notice the other guys cock as he was fucking my wife. Then she started to talk with me about sucking a cock. I was like, “yea, that will never happen “. Then during one of our sessions, she asked the other guy to suck me. Okay by me because I get two mouths on my cock. The guy said he’s never done that but would if she helped him. When we had both fucked and we were done, he said sucking cock wasn’t bad. Needless to say after a few more sessions I was sucking cock. The first wife is no longer around, but I have found myself with a passion for sucking and swallowing cock. The more I suck, the more I love it.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Training horses, moving cows,etc One uses a lot of “ pressure and release’

when they move, do what you want, you kinda back off.

I use it a lot with ‘reluctant’ cocksuckers< I seem to be getting increasingly forceful, whether it’s my physical control, cock whipping< Dominating guidance ~```

and they give in quick, suck cock good~`are extremely grateful