Sucking Sean

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by hugefan, Dec 1, 2007.

1. hugefan

hugefan Member

Albums:
    First time, long time. This happened the other day with an old friend I hadn't seen in a while. Let me know if I should continue.

// SUCKING SEAN

Sean came in and sat down on my sofa. I was fondling his cock within minutes, pulling the head and milking the shaft, and it responded by stretching and thickening between his legs. I was disappointed that I wouldn't have the chance to cram his limp inches into my mouth and feel him grow down my throat, but gripping Sean's fat hog as it swelled against his brown tracksuit, I decided my jaw was probably safer this way.

As we chatted, I pulled his heavy cock free of his sweatpants and stroked it up and down it's generous length. Sean's cock is huge and smooth, with a great big strawberry head. I stroke it and squeeze it and note that although it's already erect and plenty big, it's still got some growing to do.

I sit next to him and stroke his heavy post and ask him if we had ever kissed before and if he liked it. He said yes and I was so happy I kissed him, sucking on his plump lower lip, and then leaned over and kissed his even plumper cockhead. I opened wide and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and gauged how much more cock I'd have to swallow to hit bottom. I had maybe five inches down, but because of the deep curve of his cock, while my lower lip had only and inch and a half to go, my upper lip had to arc over four or five thick inches to hit bush.

2. mitko67

mitko67 New Member

Yes, write more! :)

3. hugefan

hugefan Member

Albums:
    Here's another one (imaginary) that sorta got stalled at the same point:

// RAY'S FATTY

Where do I begin with this asshole? I'd met him before the dot-com days. Good guy, kinda pushy, but seemed like a good guy. Then I got this girlfriend who had gone out with him once, and he had kinda date-raped her. Since then, I kinda hated him.

He was a big guy, very deep voice, very hetero. Rode a motorcycle and always wore boots that made him 2 inches bigger. I recognized him from behind while I was waiting for my favorite bathroom stall to free up. I got in without him seeing me, and of course he got in the next one over. The one with the regulation glory hole between us.

I was stunned into silence by the coincidence of it all, and thought maybe I'd mess with him if he stuck his dick through. Maybe smack his nuts so hard he'd pass out. That's teach him that no means no, you big dumb prick.

...Or not so big! He had dropped his balls and flaccid cock through the portal, humping his hips slightly. He had nice walnut-size balls that swelled in his sack, but his cock, while fairly wide, was barely three inches long, most of it head. It looks like the lost cap to a speed stick, I laughed to myself. I leaned over and ate his cock in one bite, opening a little extra wide to accommodate his girth. I went down on his three limp inches easily, and as I pulled back up, I clamped down behind the head and stretched it out. I nearly fell on my ass leaning back far enough to pull the skin taut. Wow! It was easily two handspans - what is that? Eight? Eight fat inches?

I dove down again, cramming all his cockmeat in my mouth and nestling his balls against my chin. He began to grow in my throat, thickening and lengthening, until I had to gag it out, or risk a broken jaw!

Draft saved Draft deleted