Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering for the lucky men out there who can give them self the best blow job in the world with their own lips,
What age did you start?
And what stretches do you recomend? Splits?, Back streches:cool:?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was quite young when I began attempting selfing and still young when it developed into reality. I was maturer when I sustained a back injury playing rugby that stopped me from selfing for several years. It was like having to learn it all again, but being and keeping fit and taking up yoga certainly helped.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can get about half of my dick in my mouth, just takes about 10 mins of stretches beforehand.

Just stretch back as far as you can then try going in like to suck yourself off, do it like 20 times and you should be able to get much closer.
If I have a bath before and do about 40 mins of stretching I can get most of it in, and suck on my balls, which feels awesome

I go on cam on this website a lot so if i'm on ask me and I'll do it on cam

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can get my tongue on the tip of the head of my cock if I'm limber enough or after shot shower/sauna. If I try hard enough, I get my lips on it but it gets uncomfortable. I have a college buddy who do it very well though and is willing to show off after he's had a few drinks.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was never able to put my own penis in my mouth. That's why I had to have others do it. :)

You know, that's a good point. And it's way more fun to have another warm body within arm's length.

Though a warm body's not always available (or necessarily in the mood at the time . . . ).

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having a man at arm's length only works if you masturbate each other. Which is quite nice, especially if he's straight and appreciates what you are doing for him. It's not every straight man who wants another guy to suck his cock or suck yours, though there is one less today than there was yesterday!

sakemdip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wondering for the lucky men out there who can give them self the best blow job in the world with their own lips,
What age did you start?
And what stretches do you recomend? Splits?, Back streches:cool:?

i started trying at age 16 or something like that and i've made it quite soon , i really dont know , i would say maybe in my fifth try in two weeks or so. i've made it by trying this exact movement, not some other stretches. i've been on playground every day when i was young, basketball, football and other sports, so i guess i was just that flexible, cause i dont have long dick.

and now i cant do it anymore, cause im little older and less flexible. i can still touch tip of the head with my tounge, but thats useless :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, I've been doing it since I was able to cum. Yoga postures are the best way to get limber. But I do have to tell you that giving myself head is not the "the best blow job in the world". It's a whole lot more pleasurable when someone else is doing the sucking. Just trust me on this one.

stonefish150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just discovered I could do it last year (age 21). Best thing about losing a lot of weight :). I would just echo the usual advice of stretching to touch your toes after a shower and not trying after you've eaten a lot. I also find it easier when getting in after a night out, must be something to do with the alcohol and hours dancing combined.

scott_one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I've been doing it since I was able to cum. Yoga postures are the best way to get limber. But I do have to tell you that giving myself head is not the "the best blow job in the world". It's a whole lot more pleasurable when someone else is doing the sucking. Just trust me on this one.

I agree! When I was a teenager w/raging hormones, this was a fun thing to do, but it's not that hot. Think about the difference between masturbating yourself v. having someone hot doing it for you. Same thing, IMHO.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my early 30s I keep trying by lying on my back with head a few inches from the wall and bringing my feet up over my head, "walking" down the wall lowering my crotch down to my face. The first time my tongue touched I shot before it could encircle the head. Like someone has said, never try before stretching exercises and idealistically learning yogo.