Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would if a guy let me! But they usually are in a hurry to get dressed and leave!

I would love to keep licking and sucking... get every drop, and then try to work a cock to get hard again. I always want more cock and cum than any one guy has to offer!

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would if a guy let me! But they usually are in a hurry to get dressed and leave!

I would love to keep licking and sucking... get every drop, and then try to work a cock to get hard again. I always want more cock and cum than any one guy has to offer!
Come on down to Alabama Sport, I will let you have at it til you get lock jaw! I won't run you off, and I bet you give before I do! lol

Hi guys well like this thread I would just love to suck a small soft cock . Used to see this chubby older guy in his 70s well still want to but nervous out here who had a tiny uncut 4 inch cock I would go to his office and suck him .he could not get hard but did not matter I would just keep going whether he got hard or not until he exploded in my mouth .or if he got hard and came I would still suck him soft. Just always love the taste of a cock in my mouth hard or soft so along the way sucked some soft ones

Ace117

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys well like this thread I would just love to suck a small soft cock . Used to see this chubby older guy in his 70s well still want to but nervous out here who had a tiny uncut 4 inch cock I would go to his office and suck him .he could not get hard but did not matter I would just keep going whether he got hard or not until he exploded in my mouth .or if he got hard and came I would still suck him soft. Just always love the taste of a cock in my mouth hard or soft so along the way sucked some soft ones
Good to know

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine seems to be always. Soft been a long time since I've had an erection
Now that it is feeling good to cumm with a softy. In mine good years from 18 till 50 i fucked en masturbate everyday. Now a days it is verry dificult to get erected. But i ley mine wife madturbate mine soft fick and cumming is great.

Reactions: Mister2101

throbbing4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only enjoy sucking cock when he is hard. I enjoy admiring and teasing before I begin pleasuring with my lips, tongue, mouth, and deep throat. :)