Sucking Uncut Cock

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by bimmli, Dec 31, 2007.

1. bimmli

bimmli Member

This may sound weird to many of you but I am a gay man who has yet to perform oral sex on a guy with an uncut cock. I just started dating a guy who is uncut and I'd like to please him as best I can. Can anyone give me some tips on how I can please him? Is there any differences in technique?

Thanks

2. johnmark

johnmark New Member

Albums:
    Yes it is very sensitive there because we have skin over our heads (Duh), pull back his foreskin slowly, whilst sucking, it sends me wild. The head at the rim and the ferenium are prime places to keep your tongue but not too long as the more you do it there the more sensitive it becomes. Come back to there time and time again sucking harder all the time, remember it is not a race merely an experience which will satisfy him and you too if done properly. It is also wonderful to bring our foreskin's back up and rub your tongue between both head and skin....getting hard just thinking of that. Also if you can put his balls in your mouth, that is wonderful too, but I am sure you know this very softly mind you ;-) Also have you ever tried ice, sucking and ice is positively amazing, break it up a bit so you can have both head and ice in your mouth, the cold and warm is well let your imagination go there.

Being able to self suck myself this is a good starting point, hope this helps mate. Let me know what you think. If he is new, let him tell you where to suck to, everyone is different. The best part of a relationship is well discovering how and what turns both of you on..enjoy

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Hi johnmark...

I am so glad that you have brought this subject up again so that people will know that I am not the only one that find it an extreme pleasure!!!
    Everytime I bring up the ice-in-the-mouth thing, I usually am shot down...with most telling me it would be an erection killer or uncomfortable.

Well, I've been doing it since I was about 14 and to this day find it an awesome experience...either having it done to me, or doing it to someone else.

I used to use ice in my mouth when I was married and went down on her...she loved it...so it is as good for women as it is for men.

Everyone, try it, you'll like it!!! :tongue:

4. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

5. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
    it's fun - try it

6. bimmli

bimmli Member

Guys,
    Thanks so much for responding to my question. I will take all your advice....and will enjoy surprising my man with the ice in mouth trick.
    You're a great bunch!

Draft saved Draft deleted