Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Need some help, and figured no one here would be offended by the question! I do phone sex, and a lot of my callers with my new compay are from the UK, and are uncircumsized. I've never been with an uncut guy in my life, so I'm clueless. Do you do anything different with them when sucking them, or jerking them off for that matter? Just wondering if my usual BJ description works or not!!

Thanks!

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there! I am uncut and I love it when my wife gives me a blow job! Especially when she works my foreskin up and down, it so intense and wonderful and the sensation is extreme!:biggrin1: I don't how it would be if I was cut! I think that the sensation would not be so intense because the glands are exposed. Hope this will help. Have fun:biggrin1:

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tell them you lost all your teeth to some childhood ilness from some madication you were taking then tell them your taking your dentures out to give them the best gum job of thier life & proceed with any tequnique you desire they will love it

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when a girl licks the head of my dick. It's pretty sensitive since I'm uncut. Other than that, I like what a circumsized guy would like.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I love it when they nibble on my foreskin, stick their tongue underneath and lick around, suck on it with their lips, push the foreskin back with their lips and lightly brush it with their teeth as they push it in their mouth. It can be used as a shot glass also. Just pull up on it until it makes a cup and pour some liqueur in it and pop it in their mouth. I also like to pull it over the glans and stick it in their mouth and have them LIGHTLY clamp their teeth down and then retract the foreskin whilst keeping my dick in their mouth.
There are a multitude of things you can do with a foreskin and most of them cause EXTREME pleasure. Just be gentle. The cock head is very sensitive and with the wrong move or pressure it can cause EXTREME pain.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I have a ton of foreskin and it is really hot when someone takes their time and plays with it the sensation drives me wild and produces lots of pre-cum for me. I love the tounge under the foreskin and the sucking just the skin over the head. It feels really wonderful with the right touches.
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mean to tell you how to do your business, but I thought this might help:

Worker: Holy shit you've got a lot of foreskin.
Caller: What are you going to do with it?
Worker: I'm gonna suck on it, stick my tongue inside and explore. Oh God it's good.
Caller: (Blah blah blah)
Worker: Yeah, now I'm gonna pull it back real slow so you can feel every millimeter of it.
Caller: (Blah blah blah)
Worker: I'm going to make sure my lips rub all over your foreskin, especially the inside, and I'm going to let my tongue play on the skin on the bottom of your cock near the head.

The rest is basically the same as a cut dick, only less like a jackhammer.