sucking under the foreskin

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
after showing my wife the clip of Matt Hughes in the Milkman where the guy blowing him runs his tongue under his foreskin and around the head, she went nuts horny and now watches it over again. She's never seen anything like it and wants to see more movies of this little trick. Anyone have a name for this for searching or some movie links? thanks a lot!
Here's the clip of Matt only as an example. We're really looking for straight clips as opposed to gay if you can.
p.s. Sorry for posting here but the folks in the straight section bitched for posting there.
The Milkman - Matt Hughes & Ross Hurston - UK Naked

D_Clarence_Clitkisser

Account Disabled
Media
after showing my wife the clip of Matt Hughes in the Milkman where the guy blowing him runs his tongue under his foreskin and around the head, she went nuts horny and now watches it over again. She's never seen anything like it and wants to see more movies of this little trick. Anyone have a name for this for searching or some movie links? thanks a lot!
Here's the clip of Matt only as an example. We're really looking for straight clips as opposed to gay if you can.
p.s. Sorry for posting here but the folks in the straight section bitched for posting there.
The Milkman - Matt Hughes & Ross Hurston - UK Naked

I think that that is so fucking hot. wow