Sucking your own cock..

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by always_up, Jul 7, 2005.

1. always_up

always_up New Member

is it possible for any of you bigger guys to do this? have you ever tried just to find out, or does anyone do it quite often?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
  3. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    I'm sure that many of us here have done it. You have to be supple with a loose back. I used to suck myself daily when I was in HS. Today, alas, my back would hurt for days.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

For a visual demonstration, always_up, there are dudes on yahoo messanger who enjoy showing on cam to interested people. I don't feel free to give names, but go to our thread giving profile names and you might find one. One dude I've watched spends over an hour sucking and playing with his and he doesn't limit the number in his audience.

5. Imported

Gold Member

clevername: A girl once asked me if i could do it, i said i hadn't tried, because i hadn't, and she said "if you can get it in your own mouth i'll blow you", so i just tried, it wasn't hard to do it at all, but i could only get the head in. She was extremly turned on by that, so i guess some girls like it.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Possible, but not as good as it first sounds.

7. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:
    I could do it when I was young and flexible. When I was 17 I was in a car accident and suffered a fracture in the lumbar are of my spine. I healed fine with no lasting paralisis but have never been flexible enough to get anywhere near it since. Poor me. :cry:

jimmy

8. ncsudude009

ncsudude009 Member

Albums:
    Totally overrated insofar as self-pleasure is concerned. It simply doesn't FEEL like you're getting a bj (the most prominent sensations are the strains in your back/neck and the feeling of your cock in your mouth). I did it quite a lot for about a week when I was a teenager after learning I could do it, then quit once the novelty wore off. Now I only do it at the request of a sex partner (which happens rather often, strangely enough).

9. GoneA

Gold Member

No, I can not. However, my bestfriend demonstrated to me that he can do it. I'm was, and still am, very jealous. He tried to teach me so that I could, uhh, impress my gf...it didn't work out as planned.

10. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

i do it all the time....someone wants me to post a pic tommorrow..watch this space...

11. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    That was my old college party trick.

12. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

right - it is entirely possible - but very over-rated, I could do it when I was about 15/16 and still can easily but I also only do it if requested by a partner, there is just no need for it for me anyway ...

13. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    very possible, though I would not do it.

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I've said it before....if I could, I would probably never leave the house. At 6'5", I just don't bend in enough places! Can shorter guys suck themselves easier? Or is my "excuse" not valid?

15. B_jasmin

B_jasmin New Member

hi!

my bf can suck his own monster... and i :loveya: see it

16. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    I'm 6'4" so I would have to say that height isn't a factor necessarily. The novelty wears off quickly as well.

17. Silly_Willy

Silly_Willy New Member

Albums:
    I've done it. It's fun and novel and all that, but not too terribly sexually arousing.

When I was 17 or 18 or so, my back was a bit more flexible than it is now. I was able to get the head all the way in. Now, without stretching my back and neck beforehand, I can just about lick it, but I'm sure if I started exercising and stretching on a regular basis I'd be able to get some flexibility back.

Another factor- when it was still new and novel, I was more determined to do it, so I would stretch longer and try harder. Now, it's not so much a big deal, so I barely try. (Although I showed my recent girlfriend that I can actually do it. Again- she thought it was somewhat interesting and unique, but not exactly sexy.)

I did squirt a hefty load into my own mouth one time- I was curious, I just had to see what that would feel like. Well..... I never did it again. I don't know how girls do it.

I've also, from time to time, in one circle of friends or another, hinted to the fact that I could suck my own dick. I never had to prove it to anyone or even whip it out- most people either believed it or didn't care, but it's something that's come back to haunt me in amusing ways years afterward.

18. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm 6'5", and I can do it. It's more a party trick than anything.

19. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

There's a huge fascination with this. It's more of a turnon seeing how people react when you show them you can do it. Doing it to yourself isn't as good as having someone else do it.

20. Steed Holt

Steed Holt Well-Known Member

Albums:
    [/quote]
    I don't freel free to give names, but go to our thread giving profile names and you might find one. One dude I've watched spends over an hour sucking and playing with his and he doesn't limit the number in his audience.
    [post=327439]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

I don't recall you by your handle on Yahoo Messenger and I'm not sure if you were referring to me but when I'm in a playful mode with nothing better to do, I will play and interact on cam for hours with as many as I can manage. I was about 12 when I discovered I could suck myself off and that was an obsession till I discovered that others wanted to help. I still do this but much less often as an old back is sometimes too painful. Length and/or flexibility has a lot to do with successful self-suck; in my case it is primality length that makes it possible. In the 70's I was the "Peep Show King" in my small screen film "Steed Holt Solo" where I showed all I knew about getting off. So if you are on Yahoo Messenger or elsewhere on the Internet look me up and I may be UP for a sexy show!

Draft saved Draft deleted