Sucking your own cock?

bigbiceps

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Man I wanna see someone with a huge cock self suck on cam for me so bad. I have never seen this live. I haven't cummed in a week and want to see this and cum to it. Add me on yahoo messenger (tcup900) and go down on yourself for me!

8totheleft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to be able to do this in college. I would either hunch over and take about 2 inches in my mouth or I could lay back and bring my legs up over my head and get about 4 or 5 inches down. it was very hot and came in handy during those times I could not seem to find a chick to suck it.

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is that really possible?
Yeah it is possible and I can do it quite often and easily too. This has to be one of the greatest wonders of mankind and the thing most guys wish they could do for themselves. You need to be very flexible and a good size does not hurt either.

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not Only Do I Think Self Sucking Is Great, I Would Also Like To Know How Many Out There Can Self Fuck Themselves, Any Body Out There Bold Enough To Post Pictures? I Wish I Was Big Enough
To Do It. The Thought Of Your Own Spunk In Your Ass, Is A Turn On For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!