Sucking your own/tasting cum?

hungone: I am not flexible enough to suck myself....but I do taste my cum from time to time. I find it kinda tastless - and moslty don't like it as the texture is wierd in my mouth. But I find it really hot to see someone either eat their own cum or someone elses.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1035780960;start=15#19 date=11/30/02 at 17:21:26]Makes remark about horses.[/quote]
Oh, that's horrible JonB! ;)

brad2002: When I was college age or younger, I could get about 1.5 inches in my mouth. I really liked it, but it was hard to do. I usually had to get on my back to do it. I got caught once by a college roommie doing that once. I was embarrassed, but he told me later he wished he could do it too. When I self-sucked, I liked to swallow my own jiz. I like the taste of my own cum, but now that I can't self suck, I usually lose interest after cumming, so I don't eat my own. I love to eat other guys though, but I don;t do that very often for my health's sake.

Yknarf: There is only one way of eating your own cum and that is to self suck - the feeling and taste of my own hot cum squirting from my taut cockhead directly into my mouth is brilliant and if I try to eat it any other way, say by cumming into a glass I am turned off the idea as soon as my load is shot, I don't know why. I do sometimes let it cool and thin then swalllow it.

mikeyh9in: I love sucking myself... i can get the head plus about an inch in my mouth... it feels great AND an incredible turn on for most guys. Though as I'm getting older, I need to wait toward the end of the day to do it ... when I'm more flexible.

In fact now that I think about it, when I was single and would do a trick (which I did quite often), it was always sonething that they asked ... "God that's big, can you suck yourself?"

Michael5094: I used to do this all the time when I was a teenager. I was desparate to have my cock sucked by another hung guy, so sucking myself seemed to be the answer. I also did cum in my mouth and swallowed a few times, but didn't like it much.

It really isn't that enjoyable, I certainly could not deep throat myself, usually got most of the head and some of the shaft in my mouth, that was about it.

Reactions: Drac101

hung: While I have never self sucked, I can assure you that I have positioned my body in such a manner that the cum would shoot to my mouth.

Then, as a related subject, tasting cum - Slightly salty, no major problem. If you want your lover to give you oral sex, you sometimes have to demonstrate that semen can be swallowed. I have done if for this reason and also at times just to see what it is tasting like. No problems.

In summary, while I have often wished I could self suck, I have never been able to do so.

BIGBOYDAVE: I have tried over the years to suck myself but could never do it I have too long a torso . Almost broke my neck trying :D
As for Cum I love the taste of my own and others . Mine takes on different tastes especially after I started to smoke again.

dalton321: I can do this but enjoy having a hot guy do the job....

And as for tasting/eating my own jizz....HELL YEA! I love it. I jack off and cum into my mouth a lot. I love the taste of cum, both mine and other's.

I've tried the Pineapple juice trick. It does work.

MGM9x7: the only time i ever self-sucked was after i pumped to about 13 inches...i could get about 3 inches down but the damn thing had gotten too thick, so i didn't end up getting off. i can lick my head when i'm at my normal 9, and i expect as i grow that i'll be able to self suck eventually.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm 8" and long torso'd...
i don't quite reach...but, yeah, i've tasted my own cum
a couple of times. The first time, it wasn't
planned...i shot off and splashed my chin and lips...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh...the second time was when i threw my
legs over my head and aimed my load in my mouth...
part of my teenage 'try anything' phase....taught me that i like cum, i guess...mine or anybody else's.

miniver_cheevy: [quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=meetgreet;num=1035780960;start=15#27 date=02/04/03 at 15:02:04]I have tried over the years to suck myself but could never do it  I have too long a torso .[/quote]

Actually (I think) us guys with long toros are BETTER are able to selfsuck. That's why we can so effectively produce the "C" shape in our back that's required.

Or you need an extraordinarily long dick.

I have been self fellating since about 30 or so, and am 44 and can do it better than ever. i am currently without a partner and my interest in blowing myself has spiked. often i'd rather do it than (try to) find somebody else on the internet or at some other venue.

on the other hand, this is what i always say though:

"there's nobody better to blow you than somebody else." :D

(a blow job by another person feels about 1000% better than one you can give yourself, as far as i'm concerned, as erotic as it perhaps is to watch.)

GsBanana: I can selfsuck but only the head.  My girlfriend had me try it really turned her on at first.  But the newness of it wore off and that combined with the soreback it is now a rare event.  But it can be a fun event!

ewing: I am only 5'8" tall and my cock is over 10", so it's easy to give myself head. I can get the head of my cock and about an inch of the shaft in my mouth. I will only eat my cum if I blow myself. Any other time, I lose interest in eating it as soon as I shoot my load.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=txquis link=board=meetgreet;num=1035780960;start=30#32 date=03/01/03 at 14:12:28]oh...the second time was when i threw my
part of my teenage 'try anything' phase....taught me that i like cum, i guess...mine or anybody else's.
[/quote]

I'm straight, but I've tried that too, just as an experiment. I'm not interested in tasting another guy's semen, but I don't mind mine at all, like when a woman tongue-kisses you after she sucks you off. Several women thought it was a turn-on that I didn't shy away from it. Similarly, I get really turned on when a woman licks her juices off my face after I've eaten her pussy. When you can tell that a woman really gets off on her own taste, that is HOT!

Once in a while I'll sample my precum when I'm jacking off, but I can take it or leave it.

Fandango

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh...the second time was when i threw my

i tried this once at the age of 14 now that im in my late teens im addicted:tongue:

i have been trying to suck my own cock, but hasn't been successful