Suckling on nipples

D

deleted994618

I love women's nipples. Especial the big, highly sensitive kinds. That turns me on to no end. Now as to your question I would definitely slobber all over them, flicking them with my tongue, sucking and pulling them with my mouth and lips, but I'll admit I've never done hours of this. There are just too many parts of a woman's body that needs attentions but if it was requested I'd definitely be happy to oblige hours of detailed nipple play.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love playing with nipples. Sucking (not nursing,) tonguing, blowing softly across them, once they're wet from tounging, biting them gently (or harder, if she's into that,) once she's aroused enough for it to be enjoyable. Also flicking them with fingers, gently rubbing them in circles under my palms.

Of course, I like the same done to my own. Go figure.

Cass Jenner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes indeed. I love to play with and caress a womans nipples. They are wonderful, and I love serious tounge and lips action on my own as well. Luckily my GF loves to do that to me, I dont even have to ask.
On a slight side track, I love when women suck their own nipples - thats a HUGE turn on!

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sucking and nipping on my wife's nipples turns her on real quick and the feeling goes straight to her pussy! I can her ready to fuck real fast by licking and sucking on her nipples and she moans and grabs my cock. Bathe longer I lick the more she wants my cock in her pussy. I love biting on her nipples gently when they get hard it makes my cock hard real quick puts me in the mood to slide my long thick cock inside her pretty pink pussy.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like sucking on nipples. my wife loves it when I do. she loves being on top, sticking her DDs in my face, and I'm caressing her breasts and sucking, kissing, licking each nipple. I can feel her go from wet to real wet. it really turns her on, and she's riding and kneading my cock vigorously. and at times, she sucks on my nipples. so it goes both ways.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love nipples; love breasts as a whole - sucking on them, caressing them, playing with them.

I've been with only one woman who had proper "nipple orgasms". With her it was a pretty sure-fire thing, though it took quite a time it was worth it for her and for me.

CuriousButNice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's fantastic. I give it around ten minutes usually. Involves licking the whole boob too. Underboob very sensitive too.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a particularly pleasant Saturday eveing. My girl's nips really get her going. I kissed them, and licked them, and in just a few minutes she was pushing them into my mouth to be sucked. Her nips are wired, sensitive - she came while i was sucking them (ok, I was also diddling her clit). She then jumped onto my cock and gave me an incredible blow job. I tried to get her off so we could start fucking, and she wouldn't let me go. She worked my cock for 20 minutes. Kept the "dead puppies" thing in my head the whole time. When I finally fucked her I came in only minutes, but not before she came again.

Today, my dick is sore as hell. All because of the nips.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a particularly pleasant Saturday eveing. My girl's nips really get her going. I kissed them, and licked them, and in just a few minutes she was pushing them into my mouth to be sucked. Her nips are wired, sensitive - she came while i was sucking them (ok, I was also diddling her clit). She then jumped onto my cock and gave me an incredible blow job. I tried to get her off so we could start fucking, and she wouldn't let me go. She worked my cock for 20 minutes. Kept the "dead puppies" thing in my head the whole time. When I finally fucked her I came in only minutes, but not before she came again.

Today, my dick is sore as hell. All because of the nips.

Very cool. I don't think my wife would cum with just nip licks but I've added that to my "to do" list to try!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very cool. I don't think my wife would cum with just nip licks but I've added that to my "to do" list to try!
Highly recommend it dude. Be aware, it requires the right balance between the nipples, and the clit. Lots of oral and manual stimulation. Don't rush. Make it about her and her pleasure. Licking, kissing, nibbling, sucking up north, while you work the clit. Practice, practice, practice.

I love boobs and licking them and shit. But I can't do it for a long time bc i think of babysomething how they suck on them so it's a turn off lol.