Sudden Dryness?

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girlfriend as of now has an interesting problem of sorts. We have had sex several times, and recently (the last two or three times) she has experienced a sudden dryness downstairs. She was a virgin when we got together and she's still getting accustomed to me, so wetness is pretty much essential for us to continue doing it (and I'm sure that it's much more comfortable to be a bit wet to take any cock anytime). Therefore, sudden dryness = sudden, incredible pain.
She's come up with several explanations. One, which seems likely, is that she's simply tired. After all, the dryness usually doesn't creep around until she's had several orgasms and we've been going about 30-40 minutes. Another explanation was my car's AC, which one time was blowing directly on us as we did it.
So here's my question is directed to the ladies of LPSG: Could it be that this dryness is because of fatigue or the air conditioning? And if so, is there a way to prevent it?

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
majormadness said:
After all, the dryness usually doesn't creep around until she's had several orgasms and we've been going about 30-40 minutes. Another explanation was my car's AC, which one time was blowing directly on us as we did it.
oh my god, you two are so cute, this is hysterical.

the first line is like the punchline: "duh, that'd be it," and then there's that whammy afterwards: also, lots of blowing dry air.

in the car.

lol, to be 18 again!

in short, yes, you've diagnosed it. 40 minutes would chafe the fuck out of me, even with a lot of orgasms to keep me lubed. try varying things, a few sprints rather than a marathon. or switch out to oral/manual and give those sensitive membranes a rest!

or if that's just too terrible to bear... lube, dude.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sares said:
oh my god, you two are so cute, this is hysterical.

the first line is like the punchline: "duh, that'd be it," and then there's that whammy afterwards: also, lots of blowing dry air.

in the car.

lol, to be 18 again!

in short, yes, you've diagnosed it. 40 minutes would chafe the fuck out of me, even with a lot of orgasms to keep me lubed. try varying things, a few sprints rather than a marathon. or switch out to oral/manual and give those sensitive membranes a rest!

or if that's just too terrible to bear... lube, dude.

*blushes*

Thanks for the advice. I'm glad I could give you a few laughs :biggrin1:

I was also wondering about oral sex... I think I have some of it down, but I'd like to know any pointers to give my girl some special feelings. Any pointers?

And, is there any advice for that I can give her as far as blowing me. She's disappointed with herself sometimes when she can't fit all of me in her mouth. I've never mastered deepthroat myself, so I can't give her pointers.

Maybe some girls have a few tips for better oral on both ends?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there are some threads on here already about deep throating, do a search. Encourage her and tell her she's doing fine regardless. If she's self-conscious it'll make things worse.

Cold dry air blowing on your ass during sex sucks. Don't do that anymore.

As Sares said, it's a rare woman who can have sex that long and not get a little dry. Try new things to keep you both excited and keep things fresh. Make sure she's getting as much out of it as you are. Talk to her, figure out what she likes, etc. If you really want to keep it going that long. (and you might as well, while you're still young and able) There are a lot of different things that can cause dryness... birth control, diet, weather, what mood she happens to be in at the time. My 2nd girlfriend had a big problem with this but for her I think it was all mental. Some guilt issues.

Ultimately, however, after 40 minutes and several orgasms you're probably going to have to resort to using some kind of lube. Water-based lubes like AstroGlide and KY Aqua work well and are safe for condoms. A nice big wad of semi-mucousy spit also does wonders... and is less sticky than the artificial lubricants.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol I read the title of this thread and thought of that commercial where they lady's all "Not feeling so fresh?"

I've been with guys that will actually turn the fan off before initiating sex because of this issue. To me: it says laziness. There are ways to get a woman wet. Although, it can come to a point where I'm having a great time, but I just can't get juicy anymore.

Don't forget that you have saliva, man. Spit on that shit. lol I've experienced many guys who love to have their cocks spit on during a blowjob. It looks good and feels good too. I wont say that it looks good when a guy spits on my clit for added moisture, but i certainly don't complain about it.

If it's a lube problem you're having, DO NOT BUY KY. It's some of the worst lube out there. Try a silicon based lube. They never go sticky. KY goes sticky. Trust me on this. Trust me on this.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Is she on a birth control pill? They tend to cause vaginal dryness. If so, find a good lubricant and use liberally.

No birth control. She asked her parents if she could start it, but they looked at her funny, so she decided that me wearing condoms is best. She totally wears the pants in the relationship, by the way.

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
there are some threads on here already about deep throating, do a search. Encourage her and tell her she's doing fine regardless. If she's self-conscious it'll make things worse.

I do reassure her when she seems upset about not being able to blow all of me. It usually cheers her up, especially because then it's usually my turn to go down on her.

Heather LouAnna said:
I've been with guys that will actually turn the fan off before initiating sex because of this issue. To me: it says laziness. There are ways to get a woman wet. Although, it can come to a point where I'm having a great time, but I just can't get juicy anymore.

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Cold dry air blowing on your ass during sex sucks. Don't do that anymore.

One thing about the AC is that we're in Souteast Texas and it is the summer. That means mid-day temperatures of about 97-102 degrees F. Plus, my girlfriend gets sweaty VERY easily during sex, and the car gets very warm after about fifteen minutes off.

I do think it speaks a little to my talents if I kept her wet for 30-40 minutes with AC on. Or maybe anyone can do that. I just wanna be cocky for once :cool:

However, the general consensus is to turn it off, so consider it done :biggrin1:

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
As Sares said, it's a rare woman who can have sex that long and not get a little dry. Try new things to keep you both excited and keep things fresh. Make sure she's getting as much out of it as you are. Talk to her, figure out what she likes, etc. If you really want to keep it going that long. (and you might as well, while you're still young and able) There are a lot of different things that can cause dryness... birth control, diet, weather, what mood she happens to be in at the time. My 2nd girlfriend had a big problem with this but for her I think it was all mental. Some guilt issues.

She did complain some a while back that I didn't give her as much attention as she gave me in sex, so I've been trying to correct that. Now she says I'm getting better at oral and manual :cool:

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Ultimately, however, after 40 minutes and several orgasms you're probably going to have to resort to using some kind of lube. Water-based lubes like AstroGlide and KY Aqua work well and are safe for condoms. A nice big wad of semi-mucousy spit also does wonders... and is less sticky than the artificial lubricants.

Heather LouAnna said:
Don't forget that you have saliva, man. Spit on that shit. lol I've experienced many guys who love to have their cocks spit on during a blowjob. It looks good and feels good too. I wont say that it looks good when a guy spits on my clit for added moisture, but i certainly don't complain about it.

If it's a lube problem you're having, DO NOT BUY KY. It's some of the worst lube out there. Try a silicon based lube. They never go sticky. KY goes sticky. Trust me on this. Trust me on this.

I trust! I trust!

I'm hoping to avoid lube because it seems like unnecesary mess to me, and since we usually have to do it in my car (we're some crazy kids, I know :biggrin1: ), I try to avoid too many fluids. However, spit may not be a bad idea...