Sudden Sack Enlargement

Nickywoodhill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,
Something weird is going on with my nutbag. I noticed in the last 2 days that it has gotten quite a bit bigger. Nothing hurts and I don't recall injuring myself or anything. Does anyone know why this might happen? I've rolled them around to see if there are any "hard spots" that might be worrisome, but there doesn't seem to be anything. Before I call the doc, I wanted to know if anyone out there has experienced this bag swelling.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Any penile discharge? Did anyone kick you in the balls? Have you had unprotected sex recently? Does it burn when you pee? I'd worry and probably run to the doc if my sac swelled up for no apparent reason. I don' t have an M.D. after my name but a couple of guys here do.

Nickywoodhill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
Any penile discharge? Did anyone kick you in the balls? Have you had unprotected sex recently? Does it burn when you pee? I'd worry and probably run to the doc if my sac swelled up for no apparent reason. I don' t have an M.D. after my name but a couple of guys here do.

Thanks Sorcerer,
No discharge, not kicked in the balls, no unprotected sex, no burning when peeing. The only thing I can think of is I had a bad ingrown hair at the base of my cock left side near the left nut, I massaged it out and the swelling went down after that and it is fine now. But then this odd thing happened 2 days ago. Still mystified. I guess I'll have to have the doc roll them around a bit! :)

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Nick,
as a Physician, I urge you to see a Doctor immediately. Not knowing how swollen it is, and not knowing anything about your age or medical history, i won't hazard to tell you what the problem could be. It could be somewhat innocuous, or it could be a problem. Dont accept an appt a few days from now, insist that your Dr. see you immediately. Remember, testicles are a gland, and swollen glands can indicate serious problems.

davidsk31

Just Browsing
Media
It might be a hydrocel. usually happens in infants, but it also happens to adults. It is a simple operation to get it taken care of.