Sudden Sack Enlargement

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Nickywoodhill, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Nickywoodhill

Nickywoodhill New Member

Hey guys,
    Something weird is going on with my nutbag. I noticed in the last 2 days that it has gotten quite a bit bigger. Nothing hurts and I don't recall injuring myself or anything. Does anyone know why this might happen? I've rolled them around to see if there are any "hard spots" that might be worrisome, but there doesn't seem to be anything. Before I call the doc, I wanted to know if anyone out there has experienced this bag swelling.

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Any penile discharge? Did anyone kick you in the balls? Have you had unprotected sex recently? Does it burn when you pee? I'd worry and probably run to the doc if my sac swelled up for no apparent reason. I don' t have an M.D. after my name but a couple of guys here do.

3. Nickywoodhill

Nickywoodhill New Member

Thanks Sorcerer,
    No discharge, not kicked in the balls, no unprotected sex, no burning when peeing. The only thing I can think of is I had a bad ingrown hair at the base of my cock left side near the left nut, I massaged it out and the swelling went down after that and it is fine now. But then this odd thing happened 2 days ago. Still mystified. I guess I'll have to have the doc roll them around a bit! :)

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

:wink: Good idea. That's one area that's not wise to risk :wink:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Did you recently get new bifocals?

6. B_PATRICKMCC55

B_PATRICKMCC55 New Member

Nick,
    as a Physician, I urge you to see a Doctor immediately. Not knowing how swollen it is, and not knowing anything about your age or medical history, i won't hazard to tell you what the problem could be. It could be somewhat innocuous, or it could be a problem. Dont accept an appt a few days from now, insist that your Dr. see you immediately. Remember, testicles are a gland, and swollen glands can indicate serious problems.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it, there, bro. Do what Patrick says. It sounds like you have something weird going there.

8. davidsk31

davidsk31 New Member

It might be a hydrocel. usually happens in infants, but it also happens to adults. It is a simple operation to get it taken care of.

Draft saved Draft deleted